• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Medieval RP (Romance Requested, MxF & Looking For Male)

Lyraen

feelsmaster
I'm looking for a male OC in a MxF. I am open to any plot suggestions you make. I typically main female but I can NPC any extra characters needed. I usually copy the writing style of my partner, but I can find it difficult to write over 5 paragraphs. Please, please, please, use okay grammar and don't one line. I am open to adding fantasy aspects.

Plot Ideas

All of these are really small blurbs, I like to talk with my partner about what they'd like to do and come up with a plot together rather than me having a complete idea and making my partner follow along with it. If you have a plot idea yourself I would be happy to fill in as a character you need. I don't have many things listed here now, but in the future I will add more.

• Kidnapping royalty
  • Rebel x Royalty/Noble
  • Arranged marriage
  • Corruption in power

If you're still looking for a partner I'd like to rp with you! :)

I'd like to try the rebel x royalty one if it's still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back