• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Romance Roleplay

Sunny_morning

Butterflies scare me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Sunny. I'm over 18, and expect the same for my RP partner.

I will reply at least once a week, and my replies will range from 2 to 5 paragraphs depending on the requirement.

This roleplay will be a medieval arranged marriage between two warring countries, a flimsy peace treaty. The male lead (played by me) will be the second eldest son of the king, and the female lead will be the princess of the other nation.

Due to political, and personal reasons the first son rejects the arranged marriage but will later come to regret that as he falls in love with the female lead, creating a love triangle-esque situation.

Here's the description of the character I'll be playing:

Name: Keigan Sceptre (generally referred to as Prince Keigan, Your Royal Highness)
Appearance: Keigan has strictly royal features, with his overgrown raven hair that falls slightly on his face, framing a pair of striking blue eyes. His skin is layered with scars.
Keigan has a lean physique, that is both muscular and tall. He is a warrior first and foremost.
He moves with his head held high, with practiced grace, rarely letting any impulsive emotion onto his face.
Other: Keigan puts his duty towards the kingdom over everything else. Including himself.
His father, King Virian, was a highly emotional person. His decisions were erratic, and often caused problems for both nobles and common folk alike. His love for his second consort, had him throw away most of his duties and resign leisurely to spend time with her.
Due to this the royal family's power had become more unstable.

Keigan absolutely hated this, and vowed never to fall prey to a woman's advances. He was the son of the King's first wife.

His older brother, Prince Raygon, was the son of his second wife, making him both the first and favoured heir. But he was a complete rebel. Spending his time in idle political parties. He had inherited his father's passion for the arts, for love and everything.

PM along with the female lead character sheet if interested

Hi there! I’m totally new to this site and unfortunately don’t even know how to PM, haha. This is right up my alley! I’m at 21 year old woman, based in the EST. Please let me know if you’re still searching! I primarily use discord. Thanks:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back