• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Recruitment

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The renaissance era. I want to do a medieval RP.

It is the late 5th century and Britain has been free of Roman rule for several decades. With King Uther's sudden death chaos threatens to engulf Britain. The sorcerer has visions of a dark future and installs the young and impetuous Kane, Uther's unknown son and heir who has been raised as a commoner, as the new king.The sorcerer and Kane install themselves in Castle Pendragon with their allies, which include Kane's biological mother Allina, his foster brother Lance and loyal warriors Leontes, Gawain, Ulfius and Brastias. From Pendragon, Kane tries to build a new and better Britain, where people can live in peace.

Meanwhile, Kane's cold and ambitious half-sister Anne plots to take the crown from him. Having been banished by her father Uther and having also been responsible for her mother´s murder to put Kane´s mother on the throne, Anne is responsible for Uther's death and wants to rule as his successor. Aided by her loyal maid Vivian and the devious nun Sybil, Anne takes up residence in Uther's old castle, Castle Lock , from where she schemes against Kane.

(Alot like, Arthur, but also like Tudors and king Henry the eighth want those who will actually reply and not let it die. I know that rhymes lol so if interested let me know.)

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
And then the Arabs storm in under the leadership of Salad-In!

Bad joke aside, I am interested.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! sorry im really bored

Okay going to ask for a male and female character from each of you

Irish Ice Queen

Will be up soon remember no gay or lesbian characters this was back in the day they were killed or outcasted

Irish Ice Queen

sounds cool. I'd sign up. But I think you meant tudors not tutors. 
oh, looks like you've already created an rp xP

No, it's just I don't roleplay in roleplays with photo references, it puts me off the story. Sorry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back