• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Medieval Pokemon quest (cs page)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo sheets below, its the bare minimum I need to read to accept or deny a sheet but feel free to add more if you think its needed or you wanna try and be real impressive.
=========================
Name:

Age: (you can choose to be a kid, teen or adult but keep it somewhat realistic. A kid ain't wrestling a big pokemon into submission for example)

Appearance:
(Picture is wanted but also give a description of notable things like height or hair colour etc)

Talents: (what your good at)

Flaws: (no ones perfect)

Gear: (whatever your character uses or has on then while adventuring)

Pokemon:
(One to start with.
It can be any starter/baby pokemon you want so long as it makes some sense. Probably not running around with Magby or that blue worm that turns into dragonite)

Background:
(how you met your pokemon and a bit more about this person's life that led to them being sent out on a quest for the diamond Kingdom)

Last edited:
Name: Yahno Naahz

Appearance:
E96fb982fe93139389b05aa9d73e1d8c--fantasy-male-fantasy-rpg.jpg
Yahno stands a decent height of 5ft10 with messy black hair and a growing beard that matches.
A strong lean physique that comes from hunting outside the walls of Diamond city. Not a ugly man by no means but Yahno has a incredibly evil smile that puts most people off. He practices smiling with his Pokemon friend Walla to no avail.

Talents:
Agile, yahno moves and acts quick. Running, throwing, dodging etc...
Accurate, practice makes perfect or close to it, steady aim and a good throwing arm...
Foraging, from trial and error Yahno knows what to eat and where to find it...
Sneaky, as a hunter one needs to remain unseen to be successful...

Flaws:
Bit of a perv, Yahno's weakness is any attractive woman. "How could I say no to such a pretty lady?"
Greedy, Yahno enjoys his food and hates sharing with people "I sell food, can't be GIVING it away"
Swordplay, hates swords and can't use them well "I fight from afar or with my fists"
Confidence, Yahno has many reasons to be confident but they can lead to situations he is not able to deal with. "I thought I'd win that until I got punched in the face"

Gear:
Yahno dresses light and casual even when hunting or selling food in the city.
Crafting kit, a case of wood working tools and a small hatchet.
Smoke bombs, usually has two on him at any given time.
Boomerangs, at least ten when hunting.
Bow and arrows, including a quiver.
Five throwing blades, can be used as a makeshift dagger.
Bone dagger, made it himself from some unknown Pokemon corpse.
Pouches of berries/snacks, water bottles.

Pokemon:
Skips is a Skippee that is 0.5 meters tall and 6 kg. As far as Yahno can tell Skippee is a grass (fighting?) type
That throws itself at its targets using its wooden tail, head or feet to attack. Skippees fight amongst themselves and their evolved forms for friendly sport and training but when faced against a different Pokemon the Skippee family protect their own even when the odds of survival are terrible.
20220204_140142.jpg

Background:
The Naahz family has always lived outside the safe walls of the city to live free closer to the wilds of nature. Yahno grew up in village that was basically a big family by choice instead of blood. Yahno preferred hunting and foraging more than farming and would pester his father to take him along on each trip. Eventually the young boy impressed the stern hunter with his accurate bow shots and he was allowed to join the hunt...

Yahno was thirteen when he found Skippee, a terrible battle between Pokemon had occurred with many Skippees and wallabooms dying. The only one alive was a Skippee with horrible burns, Yahno scooped up the poor creature and rushed home to the village in a effort to help it. When Skippee was healthy once more it grew attached to Yahno and has stayed by his side since. Yahno named it Skips and the two became pretty much inseparable with Skips always bounding around by his side or climbing all over the boy for anywhere it could balance. Yahno created boomerangs after being inspired by Skipee's tail, even some of the villagers learned to make and throw boomerangs as a way to scare off pokemon or hunt.

At age nineteen Yahno lives in the Naahz home alone but the village still thrives, Yahno is a well regarded hunter for his age and he has a stall in the city selling berries, fruits and meat.
As a skilled hunter with knowledge of the wilds and a Pokemon of his own the king asked Yahno to help on a quest, as it seemed dangerous Yahno said "Yea nah, I'll be right thanks"
But when the beautiful princess asked him to "please reconsider"
Yahno immediately agreed to fix the hole in the sky for her. A task he realised is probably impossible...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back