• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval/Medieval Fantasy | Looking for a 1 x 1 partner! (CLOSED)

ghost.

"the voices in my head"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! The name is Mack. I am a 26 year old female who started her journey of role-playing on a horse website (don't ask), and ever since then I have been addicted. I have 10+ years of experience under my belt, although I will admit I am by no means a perfect RPer. I believe there is always room to grow, hence why I am looking for a long-term partner to work with, and learn from!

A few things:

- As stated, I am 26 years old, and I would prefer to RP with someone relatively close to my age - no minors please!
- I am located in MST.
- pronouns she/her
- I would like the rp to be mxf based, and I can play either male or female - either one doesn't bother me.
- I only role play over PMs here on RPN. But if you are wanting to discuss out of the website, I do have a discord.
- I am a complete sucker for romantic role plays. I love a good slow-burn within the plot.
- I have no limits/triggers, but please tell me yours!
- Quality over quantity -- but however, I would like to at least receive two to three paragraphs per post. It is understandable that different parts of the role play may call for shorter posts, and some longer than others -- but there is never an excuse for one liners. If that is the case, I will immediately leave the RP. I am the kind who loves description and back story -- don't be shy to do that with me. I wanna get to know your character!
- Basically, if you give me all you got, I will return the favor.
- I enjoy using face claims (realistic) and a character sheet, but if you are not comfortable doing so, that is fine by me.
- ghost/busy friendly
- I can typically respond multiple times a day, but it also just depends on my day. The weekends are my most flexible days, and you can probably catch me responding multiple times a day.
- I do tend to hyper-fixate on an RP and their characters, especially a romantic one, and I will do playlists and headcanons out of the ass -- if that bothers you, please let me know!
- OOC is a requirement! I want to be friends with my partners, and I want to develop that friendship. I feel like a RP is successful if we both get along. Send me your headcanons, your playlists, your fanart, your pinterest boards; I am interested in all of that! Let's have fun while we can!

Now if you have made it this far, congrats! We can go ahead and keep going!

First and foremost, I am a lover of medieval/medieval fantasy plots. Here are some of my suggestions.

- arranged marriage
- knight/princess
- assassin/royalty
- witch/witch hunter
- capturer/captured

I know that isn't much, but that is all I got. If none of these seem pleasing to you, then please PM me and give me some of your own ideas. I am always available for more options.

I think that is everything! Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
You might be surprised by how many started roleplaying on a horse website. :xFwink: Welcome, and bestof wishes with your roleplaying!

Hello! I am also a 21+ year old who got started with roleplaying on a horse website, hahah (': But I would love to roleplay with you, especially when it comes to the witch/witch hunter idea, if you'd still be interested!

Hey, I saw your ad and I instantly knew what you meant by the horse website lol. Glad someone still remembers it! My oldie site I used to rp at is called Mabinogi. Also, if you're still available to roleplay then I would like to start one with you. I'm interested in the knight/princess route, bonus points if we can a reversal set, have a female knight trying to protect a fancy pants prince. I don't mind talking here or PM or discord, which ever you feel comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back