• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval/Dark Rp Ideas, in need of some night owls like myself!

SillusDrake

Night Owl
Good Evening!
For whatever reason, no matter all the attempts made. I can never sleep around this hour, or much of the day to that end.

The title is as it describes! It's certainly a one on one posting and I'm looking for something in the dark theme. Mainly takes on prison scenarios

While I would prefer MxF, that does not mean I necessarily want it to be smut. I'm looking for something different below are some ideas, but you're more than welcome to PM me and inquire about or even offer more!

-Two escapees fresh off a prison cart, chained together, forced to survive in a forest of several miles
-MC is part of a band of Thieves, after an important treasure recently bestowed to a royal family, but MC gets left behind and captured. YC is Dungeon's Warden
-MC is robbed, beaten and left nearly for dead. YC discovers their body and rather than helping takes advantage over a life debt. Robbing the MC of their former identity

Can play multiple characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back