• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Medical Drama Interest Check

alexisjade

Hey there everyone, so Ive been contemplating this idea for a couple weeks now and thought I'd pop on here to see if there was any interest.

The roleplay would be a sort of medical drama, with your mundane and hits of comedy in there. I plan for it to center around 5 main characters, three to for medical interns, a lead resident, and possibly a nurse.

Please let me know if youd be interested or if you have any ideas youd like to collab with me on and we could start fleshing out something.

I have no idea what drama means. I would've liked to join as the resident, though... Or maybe even a medical intern? I'm a pretty good jokester, at least I think.

Well, itd be similar to Greys Anatomy, also im looking for fairly literate roleplays 2-3 paragraphs minimum post, 4 would be best. As well as people that could keep up with medical jargon and lingo.

I don't know what Greys Anatomy is, but I don't think I can post a whole paragraph. I'm not that good of a writer yet. Can't belive you think these posts are bad. In my world, they're normal. Describe surrounding? Too boring. Describe how they feel? Already done. Describe some other random thing? What other random thing?

I'm not that good of a writer yet ;-;

It comes with practice, understanding, and passion(if thats not weird to say, lol). Ive been writing since i was a young teen, and im 20 now. Ive improved in my organization and skills, but ive deteriorated in my imagination. So yeah. However setting a baseline for your setting, giving others insight to what the character is feeling about the setting, dialog, it all makes for an entertain post that people enjoy reading. I dont mean drone on for a whole paragraph and a damn butterfly or the tile or whatever, but take 3 sentences to set it up. Y'know.

Lol, sorry for droning on there.

There is no rp thread yet, just generating interests seeing who would want to play in aomething like this.

Whoa. Yeah, I just started writing. I just wrote like a paragraph in another roleplay thread. Sometimes I do shorter ones, though, because I have nothing to interact with, or to observe. Oh, yeah, at least 3 sentences? Sure. It didn't sound like you were droning on, actually. Okay, I'll be waiting for the thread to be set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back