• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mechs and Magic

gte

In the year 2024, humanity was cursed with the gift of magic. The average human could now wield incredible power, enough power to rival the machines of war known as AWU's or Armored Warfare Units. Order fell, as entire continents became engulfed in war. After 15 years, and over 2 billion dead, the strongest mages in the world came together, forming The New World Battalion, a privately owned organization composed of some of the strongest mages on the planet. Now, in the year 2050, the world has finally started to repair it's wounds.

Hey, I'm D. I'm sure you can tell that I'm new to the site, and I don't have a super large amount of roleplaying experience, but I'm ready to try, lol. I never see any stories where mages can also use giant mech-suits, so i figured i might as well write it with someone.

The setting is pretty futuristic. Flying vehicles, teleportation devices, Intergalactic travel, the whole nine yards, lol. Technology has progressed a lot, so let your imagination run wild.

The magic system is pretty simple. For example people with fire magic can create, shape, and control fire. Of course, you can make your own magic, and the strongest mages have access to two or more, so you'll get another down the line. You can come up with pretty much anything, as long as it isn't too broken😂.

The world itself is also just a copy of our own. The names of the countries can be different, and of course, depending on how the story progresses, the borders of said countries will change, but the basic shape and size of the countries is the same. I mentioned Intergalactic travel, so there's gonna be tons of different planets for us to create and explore.

Now for the plot. I'm not gonna be entirely in control of the plot. This isn't a solo book, lol. It's a collaborative effort, meaning that we both should have a major say in the plot. I was thinking our characters could start as two recruits for an AWU squad, maybe in France or something, lol. We can discuss plot.

If anyone is interested, please reply!

Sure, I’ll throw my lot in! Though I dunno if my cat approves-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back