• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU-verse

Pika

⚡ ⚡ ⚡

giphy.gif

Intro:

So I just got back from watching Avengers: Endgame. I won't spoil anything in this thread but I would advise people to see it before looking too much at this thread in case a spoiler is revealed. I had someone spoil me about 12 hours before I had seen the movie (I had been so happy about going spoil-free to that point) so I don't want to ruin anyone's enjoyment.

So for this I want to make a very broad call to everything MCU. I am excluding comic lore because I don't know it and would feel at a disadvantage if we started to pull from that source material. So for the MCU stuff I have knowledge is as follows: Iron Man 1-3, Captain America 1-2, All Avengers films, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man 1-2, Thor 1-3, GoTG 1-2, Black Panther and Doctor Strange. I think that is everything? I will say some films I didn't enjoyed or some that I've only seen once or twice a long time ago.

I've seen Deadpool 1-2. I have also seen Logan, X-Men FC and DoFP (I did see the original X-Men trilogy but don't remember a single thing sooo) and the Netflix shows: Defenders, DD 1-2, Iron Fist 1, JJ 1-2, and that's about it. I haven't seen DD 3, Punisher or Luke Cage. I don't really have an interest in seeing them either. DD 3 because I know it got cancelled and I won't watch JJ 3 either. I just don't want to be reminded of a great show not getting more development.

So for me, I have a lot of interest in a few MCU ventures, I also think it'd be fun to do some crossovers, bring different characters together, do a lot of random shipping and have fun, worry less about keeping timelines totally straight. So I'm very open to when we have things take place, as long as we're clear what has/hasn't happened yet.

Logistics:

I'm not a fast poster. I am a fast typer but not a fast poster. If you want 1+ posts a day, don't message me. I'm lucky if I can get 1-2 posts out a week. That's just how it is. I'm in my late 20s so roelplaying while a great hobby I take seriously, is not always in the top slots of priorities. That's not to say I don't love stories I write and flake on people. I just don't have hours to spend online every day. I do keep in touch with partners as frequent as they want though, plotting, talking about our day, sharing pics and videos is all awesome to me.

Even if you can't expect quick replies, they will be thoughtful and around 3-5 paragraphs on average. I'd rather neither of us rush a post so I try to make sure my posts are both detailed and important to the development of characters and settings. If you'd like, I can use 'thoughts' or not, it just depends on if we'll be consistently using them.

I play males and females, am happy to double or triple. I do not want OCs in MCU. I worry they would be too OP or just trying to stand out when there's already so many great canon characters. So for this, I only want canon x canon ships. Some fandoms, I'm open to OCs with some strict guidelines but for MCU, I love the dozens of characters we already have and don't see a point in bringing in new characters.

Crossovers with other shows/films is doable too. Canons would again be required use.

As a note, pairs are assumed MxF as it's my comfort level and where I am most experienced.

Characters:

I can play any of the following characters: Pepper Potts, Karen Page, Gamora, Bruce Banner, Mystique, Laura/X-23, Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, Steve Rogers, Matt Murdock, Domino, Jessica Jones, Thanos, Peter Quill, and Tony Stark.

I would love someone to play the following: Tony Stark, Killgrave, Logan, Black Widow, Steve Rogers, Deadpool, Matt Murdock, Karen Page, Thor, Jessica Jones, Magneto, Ant-Man and Mantis.

Others are open for discussion but I'm not really interested in pairs with Bucky, Loki or Doctor Strange. I'm not big on them being prominent in a story. I know they're fan favorites but I don't really care that much for them or their journey.

Closing:

So again, I'm into AUs, crossovers, awesome what if situations.

Normally I do things right after the first Avengers film or right before it since it gives us a nice time to develop things the way we want.

I'm open to other jumping off points though, considering we have a huge mess of characters we can use and move around.

Drop me a PM if you wanna give something a go. Tell me your ships or ships you'll avoid, what characters you can play as, if you have seen EG or not so I know what to avoid, and such.

I can play any of the following characters: Pepper Potts, Karen Page, Gamora, Bruce Banner, Mystique, Laura/X-23, Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, Steve Rogers, Matt Murdock, Domino, Jessica Jones, Thanos, Peter Quill, and Tony Stark.
nice, i wish i can ask but you dont want to rp wit ocs :(
i would have asked for matt or tony and maybe peter parker

Nah, I don't really want to deal with the hassle of OCs and their place in the world. I hope you find what you're looking for though!

Hey! I’d love to do a Roleplay with you. I can play Steve, Thor, or Ant-Man. Are there any ships you have with this three where you’d be willing to play the other?

Hey! I’d love to do a Roleplay with you. I can play Steve, Thor, or Ant-Man. Are there any ships you have with this three where you’d be willing to play the other?

Hey there.

If you played Steve, I'd be open to playing Jessica Jones, Pepper Potts or Captain Marvel. If you played Thor, I'd be open to playing Jessica Jones, Gamora, Captain Marvel, Mystique or Pepper Potts. And if you played Ant-Man, I'd be open to playing Karen Page, Domino, Pepper Potts or Trish Walker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back