• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU RP

thorsayingyeet

I'M BACK (sorta)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ah, the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I love it, if you're here, you love it, we all love it!!! (I'm exaggerating, don't mind me :P)

The MCU is my favourite film franchise of all time, and I have seen all of the movies thus far, beginning with Iron Man and ending with Avengers: Infinity War. I've always wondered what it'd be like living in that universe, and now I don't have to wonder anymore (hopefully).

Here's some ground rules:

- Write as much as you want, I honestly don't mind
- If you leave mid-RP for whatever reason, I'm cool with that
- You can cuss, don't fret
- If I leave mid-RP, please understand that I do have a life outside of roleplaying

The only requirement is to have at least seen most or all of the MCU movies, that way, the experience can be a lot more enjoyable and we can fanboy/girl about the movies OOC.

As far as characters go, you may choose to have as many characters as you want, whether it's a long-running character or someone fresh off the bench. If you want to use the OG characters from the MCU, that's perfectly fine too.

Now, since I'm fresh blood, I won't be able to PM anybody till I've completed the 10 post thing and having my account being up and running for a day, sorry for the inconvenience. But you can PM me on Discord (on my teeth - underoath#6425) if there's anything you wanna talk about OOC, or if you'd wanna roleplay over Discord, I'm cool with that too.

Aaaaaand, that's about it, lads. Plots we can discuss via Discord and whatnot. All I have to say is:
Have fun!

Actually, i was just writing about a potential film for the MCU a few days ago, can't say which one though, don't want no one going stealing my ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back