• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU Roleplay Prompts

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, I'm on the prowl once again, with a few MCU plots that I'm looking to implement. Before we get into them, I'll be putting up some guidelines, because of course there are.
  • I will only roleplay with anyone 20 and up.
  • Canon/Canon only. I'm not one for OC/ Canon, those are used too often. I'm looking for something different.
  • I would like my partner to be good with grammar and be willing to write at least a paragraph with substance. If you can more, the better!
  • I usually play male roles, being one myself. I could also tackle secondary female roles if need be.
  • I would love to just chat OOC. I like getting to know my partner a bit, it can help with chemistry and dynamic.
  • Romance isn't a requirement for me, but it's something I am definitely open to, with enough discussion and planning.
  • While I do come up with pitches and often general plot beats, I think it's far more beneficial if we plan stuff out together and come up with details that can spruce it up a bit. So, be a little creative!
  • PMs, threads, wherever you prefer to roleplay, it doesn't matter to me.
Alright, let's get to the plots! Not a bunch at this moment, but more will be added when I think of some. If I cross any out, it means they have been taken.

The Interrogation
Sharon Carter had been there when Steve Rogers was labeled a criminal. She let him go, because she believed he was right. Now, she has the opportunity to sit across from the man who fractured the Avengers. Who was this Helmut Zemo?

An Epic of Miniature Proportions
Scott Lang has gotten used to his tenure as Ant-Man. What he wasn't very used to, was being the everyday superhero who wasn't trying to save the world. Fortunately, he has what many often lack: a partner. Ant-Man and the Wasp are back and are here to stay!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back