• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU 1x1 search with doubling

The_Enchantress-x

*****I lost some of you when I lost access to my email. Message me if we had something going and I'll give you my new email****

I am only taking MCU right now.

I am going to keep this short, sweet and to the damn point. That way if you're not interested, you can simply click the back arrow.

I started roleplaying when I was 12. I have been roleplaying off and on. I am now 29 years old. I am married, I work full-time, this is a hobby of mine but my life comes first so I might not be able to respond every single day.

Everything you need is below.
I strongly prefer to roleplay over google docs or email.

I do not rp on site. Email or Google docs
I also have discord now RachelElizabeth#3274
I Will NOT roleplay via discord, only ooc.
------------------------------------------------------------
I strive to be a very laid back roleplayer. That being said, there are a few things that I do need to go over:

Doubling:

Doubling is a requirement.

I strongly pride myself on not only doubling but being fair. I will put equal effort into both pairings and I expect the same out of you. I also will ditch you very quickly if your post for your male character is centered around your female character.

You want multiple men after your female OC? Cool. I am your girl. I will deliver. All I ask in return is for you just to play a male against my female.

Limits
Please let me know what your limits are. I personally only have the following: No bathroom stuff, no written out rape scenes, nothing with anyone under age and no incest.

Post Length:
My posts tend to fall in the 4-6 paragraph range. Sometimes more, rarely less than four. Write me more than one paragraph and give me something to go off of and I will be happy.
That brings me to another point, please move things along in the roleplay. What I mean by that is don't always just have your character answer the questions that I ask and leave things at that. It gets tiring if I have to do all the work.

Posting Frequency:
I am looking for someone that can post at least twice a week or so. I have a life of my own. Trust me, I get busy. However if I am only getting a post every two weeks or so, I will loose focus and interest.

As for me, it all depends. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day but more likely you will get a post from me every 2-3 days if not more.

Pairing types:
My pairing choice WILL always be f/m. It is just what I am interested in. As for your pair, I am comfortable with doing m/f, m/ or f/.

For fandoms I LOVE canon/OC. Seriously, I am trash.

However for yours I am happy to do either canon/oc, oc/oc, canon/canon.

Romance:
All of my roleplays have it. I will probably not have much interest in the roleplay if it does not. That being said, I do balance it out with other things so it is not just strictly romance.

A few more random things:
- You need to be over the age of 18 to contact me.
- Please have a sense of humor and not take things so seriously. Also please do not be offended by everything under the sun like this new generation seems to be.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I roleplay: only looking for MCU at the moment.

Marvel
Will play: Tony, Steve, Clint, Loki, Thor, Peter parker, Stephen Strange, Scott Lang, Loki, Bucky, Peter quill, anyone else you want.
Looking for: Matt Murdock or Stephen Strange

Last edited:
Hi i might be intrested in rping with you as matt murdock, i understand how hard it is to find specific characters like matt which is why im offering to rp as him but in return i have a list of characters i am looking for. I am also looking for daredevil but u can choose any off my list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back