• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚ 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧 | one x one interest check ɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

blussh

flɑˈnœʁ
1703975649625.png

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

Hey ! Welcome to my Hunger Games RP Hunt !

⋆༺𓆩 ✩ 𓆪༻⋆

About This Search
Hello! My name is Rory. I'm twenty- one years old and from the United Kingdom. I'm a passionate writer, with a love for original and inventive characters, as well as intense, tragic and uplifting plots that I can get invested, heart and soul, into. Currently, I have a singular specific craving that I absolutely long to fulfil. With the New Year on the horizon, and the opportunity to reflect on the years that have come before, I'm utterly desperate for a Hunger Games roleplay to fill all the passion I have for that series and world. With that out of the way, let me get onto the meat of the post!

What I want in a partner
I don't have any particularly stringent requirements for my partners, and I'm mostly looking for someone with whom I feel our personalities mesh well. These are just the general guidelines for prospective partners to see if they'd be compatible with me and my writing.

• Eighteen and older only please. This is simply due to my own age and comfort levels.
  • Literate writers onwards! This isn't to be pretentious, but as an advanced literate writer, I prefer writing with those who can match my range. Whilst I'm a strong believer in quality over quantity, I do like having something to work with. I love lively and rich dialogue, as well as immersive descriptors of settings that really absorb me into each and every scene.
  • Communication. I definitely need some level of communication. We don't have to be talking constantly, but occasional chit chat would be nice. That being said, I really like to make friends with those who I write with, talking about day- to- day life, gushing over memes and videos that remind us of our characters, sharing songs and moodboards about our scenes or characters.
  • Engagement! I'm not asking for your full attention, life happens, I get it, but I like to be able to notice the enthusiasm of my partners! It's hard to write if both parties aren't on board and enjoying what we're writing. If anything isn't to your liking, tell me! I don't bite, and definitely don't mind switching things up!
What You Can Expect From Me
This is what you can expect from me as a partner, so that you can see if we'd work well together!

• Moderate activity! My activity fluctuates, dependent on how busy my life gets. I can guarantee weekly replies, at worst, but at best, if the story really engages me, I can deliver multiple replies a day.
  • Detailed, descriptive replies. I pride myself on the style of my writing, and tend to consider it florid and sensory. I write anywhere from two- hundred to two- thousand words in a typical reply, depending on what the scene calls for.
  • Communication and excitement! I'll communicate with you, consistently, that's a promise! I love making friends with those that I write with, and even if you're not into that, I can promise you that I'll keep you updated on posting fluctuations, plot ideas, and more!

Preferences
I'm the type to play any and all characters, and as a queer person, love queer relationships, but I thought I'd talk about the current dynamics I crave and prefer!

I'll play both female and male characters, happily! I do, however, have a current craving to play a specific female OC of mine!

MxF - ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
MxM - ⋆⋆⋆
FxF - ⋆⋆

I exclusively play OCs, and do not include canon characters for as far as I can avoid them. Playing canon characters, unfortunately, makes me really uncomfortable!

I'd be happy to write on here, or on Discord!

Stories

It's the year of the seventy- fifth Hunger Games, and the spectacle of brutality and horror is being heightened, in part to satisfy the lust for blood- soaked sport within the Capitol, and also in an attempt to subdue the murmurings of rebellion and dissent within the districts. Two victors find themselves forced back into the arena, fulfilling the Quell's demands that the tributes will be reaped from each district's pool of living tributes. Battling other seasoned fighters, reliving the mutts and traps of games from years previous, and overcoming their own inner struggles, the Victors must fight the odds, survive the Quell and navigate the rebellion brewing in the guts of District Thirteen. A rebellion that they both find themselves roped into.

As you can tell, this loose, quick, plot summary is based heavily on the plots for Catching Fire and Mockingjay. I love the idea of Victors forced to relive the games, and I'm desperate to engage in some rebellion- era story telling. I'd love to explore, in depth, the minds of our characters as they live through these events, thinking up inventive arenas and engaging side characters!

Thank you so much for checking this post out. If you're even slightly interested, feel free to PM! I don't respond to comments, as I typically miss them. Shoot me a message, and tell me a little about yourself! I can't wait to see what we can come up with!

This sounds really fun! I'm also a writer so I totally understand where you're coming from, let me know if you want to talk more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back