• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom may the odds be ever in your favor | a thg search

shadowheart

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi, my name is shadow! i'm back with another very specific idea. i've been very into the hunger games again recently, especially with the release of the ballad of songbirds and snakes trailer, and i'm wondering if anyone would like to do a roleplay set in thg universe with original characters? i'm familiar with the original books (have not read snow's prequel yet but i definitely will soon) as well as the movies, so i think my knowledge is pretty decent! i'm looking for someone who is at least somewhat knowledgeable of the series - even if you've only watched the movies, that's perfect!

a bit about myself... i'm in my early twenties, have been roleplaying since i was around 11, and i consider myself to be pretty literate. i usually write anywhere from 2 to 8 paragraphs, but it really depends on my inspiration and what's going on in the scene at the time. sometimes i'm feeling a bit lazy and will post on the shorter side, but i promise i will never give you a one-liner. i can play any gender, though i tend to gravitate toward men.

i don't have many partner requirements, just please be 18+ and able to write at least a paragraph with proper spelling/grammar/punctuation. also, please contribute to the plotting of the roleplay! it's really discouraging when a potential partner doesn't respond to your ideas and simply replies with a "sure".

in terms of what kind of plot i'm hoping to do, i'm thinking of something pretty standard. two tributes from the same district are reaped and we'll follow them from their reaping, through their journey in the capital, and finally, in the hunger games. romance is a pretty important aspect for me, so i'd like to incorporate it. we can either have our character not really know each other too well and fall in love after they're reaped, or maybe they've had a crush on each other for a while. i think it would make the most sense for this plot to be m/f, and i would prefer to play the male character, though i'm flexible if you'd really like to take that role.

that's about all i have to say. if you're interested, please send me a pm instead of replying here, and please introduce yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back