• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy May the Gods be Damned

Persephone nodded, admittedly surprised that he was so willing to make such an oath. "You have now sworn on the Styx twice, so what will happen if you break either one of those oaths?" She stood next to him on his throne, glad he was no longer acting so brutish.

Zeus sighed watching her collapse. He couldn't stand watching her cry, any longer. "Fine," he said helping her to her feet. "I shall see what can be done." He said though he wouldn't be making any promises anytime soon.

"Thank you dear brother! Thank you!"

She kissed his cheeks lightly, over joyed that her brother had agreed to attempt to free their daughter.

Artemis watched the scene silently. There was nothing she could do. When Zeus agreed to Demeter though she hid her sigh of relief. She looked to Apollo, This was good, though she knew it could also turn out to be a mess.

"Yes, yes, you're welcome." Zeus said patting Demeter's shoulder before turning to Artemis. "Go find Hermes and have him tell Hades that his presence is needed here immediately. Go please.

Artemis nods and then leaves. It would be quick work to find Hermes and relay the message to him. She had the job done within what felt like no time.

"Well, I wouldn't know first hand since I haven't broken any of the oaths I have made." He said with a chuckle. "But, if I were to break the oath, which is highly unlikely, then I would not be able to breathe and speak for a century. While it will not kill any gods, it will sure make our existence miserable and painful." He said to her.

Persephone nodded almost worried for him. "Exactly how many oaths have you made already?" She asked wondering if it ever became difficult to keep track of them all. She smiled softly to herself knowing he had sworn on the River Styx and not to her, where if he broke that oath he would have to cut out his tongue and present it to her father for him to decide what to do with it. Only a century of not breathing and speaking, or a life time never able to speak or eat, and breathing would be a much different task than it is now. Then on top of all that Hades's tongue would be in Zeus's hands. She chuckled softly. No wonder Hades choose what he had. She walked to his side and closely examined the features of his face. "If I Really am going to be here for a week can I see my room?" Persephone asked lightly playing with the front of her dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hades grinned, a little glad to see her conversing with him. As much as he hates to admit it, but he's very glad that someone is speaking to him. "Well, I've made a few oaths here and there. I never make oaths I cannot keep." He said to her. He was quite delighted about what she said. "I think you might like it, come and follow me." He said, going back in the palace. Unlike the other rooms and the palace itself which is cold and dead, her room is actually quite warm and cozy. It's just a simple room but it is filled with plants and flowers similar to those in the garden, flaming braziers keeping the room warm and lighted.

She looked around in awe with a smile. "It's wonderful." She looked around at the flowers and enjoyed the warmth of the room. "Thank you." She said delighted turning back to Hades. Then a thought sparked in her mind. "But... How did you know to have a room ready for me? You kidnapped me no less than a an hour ago." She asked suspicious of him once more.

Hades grinned at her. "Are you sure it was an hour? You were asleep for a day but you had no idea that you did." He said to her, conjuring a chair made from obsidian and sat down on it. "May I just ask, are you no longer afraid of me?" He asked her, curious about her answer,

Her eyes widened at the thought of already being here for a day, unconscious and vulnerable. She remembered to how she had woken up with him so close to her it made her shudder. "I may very well always fear you, the concentrations might vary though." She said hugging her arms around herself and looking down at her.

He chuckled. "I'm fine with that." He said, rising from the chair. "Know this. Whatever you may think of me, I did nothing to you while you were unconscious. I may be feared and resented by all, but I always keep my word." He said, heading for the door.

Persephone watched him leave then looked back down at her feet. "You were never going to go to the meeting to help everyone were you? You were just there to kidnap me weren't you?" She asked him before he left out the door, disappointment heavy in her voice.

He sighed, turning around and facing her. "Is that really how evil you think of me?" He said, slowly shaking his head. "I did intend on attending the meeting, but I found the perfect opportunity, which is why I took it. After all, it's not everyday they allow me to go up there." He said to her.

"So you had planned on kidnapping me." She said looking up at him, surprisingly the thought of him actually planning on kidnapping her no longer bothered her as it once had. It was his reasons for why he kidnapped her that made her worry.

Artemis informed Hermes of the message he was to deliver to Hades. That Zeus wished to see his brother.

He turned slightly, smiling at her. "Maybe." He said, keeping his answer as vague as possible. "Good night and sweet dreams, dear Persephone.' He said, leaving her room and closing the door.

Persephone frowned when he closed the door. She had no idea if it even was night or not. She looked out the balcony and only saw a rather overwhelming view of Hades' Kingdom. Stepping frightfully away not even bothering to change into bedclothes before getting into the bed. Afraid of what was outside the balcony she waved her hand and thick vines grew over the balcony doors and around her new bedroom door just for good measure.though what the poor little didn't know was shortly after she fell asleep the vines wilted and died.

Hades sat on his throne, not even feeling the slightest bit the need to sleep. He had not slept for a a couple of centuries nor did he ever thought of sleeping in the near future. While everyone was asleep, he stayed awake, engrossed in his thoughts. It was at dawn break when he stood up, summoning a spirit in front of him. It was a spirit of a young woman, roughly around the physical, rather than the chronological, age of Persephone. "You shall be her chambermaid. You shall attend to her needs and answer her questions, is that understood?" He asked her, and she nodded. Hades dismissed her, the spirit heading to Persephone's room. She entered the slightly ajar door, phasing through the door itself. "Milady, it is time to wake up." She said to her, taking the covers off the young goddess.

forsaken star god of destruction felix void

felixvoidwalker said:

Name: Felix Voidwalker

Level: 1

Proficiencies: surviving, inventing, discovering, scavenging.

Powers: basic jump 30 ft shape shift

basic telepathy 30 yrd range

moves:M16 Assault Rifle: snipe, dual wield, rotational bullet whip, rampage, ambush, stealthy kill close-up.

Transformations: ( this is part of what he is )

voidal walker

M16 Assault Rifle

A reliable rapid-fire weapon which can be used while moving.

@felixvoidwalker please read the first post. If you still want in, just follow the cs provided and fill it in. If it doesn't float your boat, then I hope you find one that suites your taste.

Hermes flew as quick as he could into the Underworld almost crashing down to the ground at the Styx, not even he could pass without paying the toll. He gave the ferry man his payment impatient as they crossed the river. "Where is Hades?" The winged God asked quickly. "He won't be happy to see you." Charon warned as the reached the other side. Hermes frowned. "Then I'm sure he will be even happier when I tell him Zeus requests his presence." Hermes said sarcastically as he jumped out of the boat and onto shore. He knew it would be hard to get past Cerberus especially without any souls with him but he needed to talk to the king of this realm or get his attention at the very least. "Hades! Persephone! HADES! PERSEPHONE!!" He hollered making as much noise as he could.

Persephone groaned sleepily when her blankets were removed, but looking up at who removed them from her she let out a quick scream of fright. It took her some time before she remembered just where she was. "I'm so sorry." She said embarrassed she was sure someone screaming when they see you wasn't the nicest of compliments. "Umm...may I ask who you are?" She said nervously looking at, or rather through the spirit.

The girl smiled pleasantly at her. "I am sorry for startling you Lady Persephone. I am to be your chambermaid, but if you ask what my name is, I have forgotten it a long time ago." She said to her. "Would you like anything?"

Hades went outside, going over to Hermes. "Ah, it would seem that Apollo finlly tattled his father. Tell me, what is it that Zeus thinks he can do to make me give her up?" He asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back