• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey everyone I’m so so sorry for the delay on my part, I recently got back on rpn and have been desperately trying to catch up with all of my RPs. Had to go for a bit for personal reasons on top of finding a new job and everything was very overwhelming but I’m still here, I’m just going to try to catch up with where we are at <3

Hey everyone I’m so so sorry for the delay on my part, I recently got back on rpn and have been desperately trying to catch up with all of my RPs. Had to go for a bit for personal reasons on top of finding a new job and everything was very overwhelming but I’m still here, I’m just going to try to catch up with where we are at <3
That’s fine! Glad to see your back

Have I told you guys how happy I am to RP with you as a group??? 🤣 I'm dead serious, half the time things like this happen everyone vanishes so I'm extremely happy to see almost all your wonderful faces still here!!!!

Thank you lovely, I’m so excited to be back really! I missed everyone’s characters 😭 y’all are wonderful thank you for understanding it means a lot more than you think

Thank you lovely, I’m so excited to be back really! I missed everyone’s characters 😭 y’all are wonderful thank you for understanding it means a lot more than you think
Yessss! We can't lose the ring leader of the Chaos Crew!

We're all backkkkkkk! But I also think we were gonna timeskip? I guess we can continue the looking around the room thing lolol

I think we are time skipping! I was gonna wait for that but I was like mmm maybe I should get like one more thing up just in case 😭 just so y’all know I’m here again 💪😌

okay then I’ll wait to post til after the time skip. I think I’m too tired to get a post out tonight (9PM for me)

If you guys want and or would wrap up current interactions, I'll set up a post tomorrow for the skip :)

so on the note of me not trying to cry... cuz my dog just managed to erase my finished responses...um....I had an idea with the electives T_T

We could have two electives each day....

____

oh thank god...I at least got half of them back....

IMG_20230806_142430713.jpg
She likes jumping and her aim was my lap but she also halfway landed on my keyboard and it made weird sounds which made her panic hahah I'm just glad I was able to get half of what I had written back 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back