• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
AquaMarie AquaMarie

Hiii! I don't know if Marina ever made it to the dorm yet or not. But Layton and his little gang are there now lmao djsndj

hi hi
no I never had her reach the dorms yet. The last thing I posted was her following most students out of the auditorium and that was it.
Okieeeee! Well layton is at the dorm with Artie and Helia. So you're free to bring her along to run into them before classes if you want

Hey, y'all, I'm back!

I'm honestly surprised that this roleplay didn't sputter out in the last month, yet I'm undeniably pleased that it's lasted longer than most groups tend to — kudos to y'all, it's the players that count!

I'm not quite sure what's going on ic, but neither are my characters, so I'll just put up a quick starter to feel things out.

welcome back, how was your time away?
Better than expected, thanks. Lots of sightseeing, the heat actually wasn't too unbearable considering that I was along the equator. Wish I could've stayed longer; alas, life calls.

Has anyone else planned something for the summer?

I never plan anything. Here’s why:

Whenever me or my family plan something it never happens because something get’s in the way.

So we just do things day by day.

Glad you had fun!

Hey guys.... I'm still alive...just been busy trying to get everything done with the house stuff. So update: We got the house!!!! Now we will be busy signing the papers fully next week err..well this week? and moving. Once I'm fully settled into the new house and have internet I will be back!!!! And well....if you all are still here we can do a time skip to class and such. Sorry for delaying everyone...ha...

So close.....hopefully by tomorrow we will be moved into the new house. Then it's just a matter of how quickly they get internet set up in the new house. Once I am back up and running, I'll make a post to find out who all is still here and if for some reason we need to open it up for new people to join us. Once again, so sorry that all of this happened...ha it never seems to fail, but I do appreciate all of those who have stuck around!!!! Here soon we will be back up and running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back