• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Shocked The Goose GIF by Bare Tree Media

^^Real footage of Artie being a silly goose

Turns out he's actually a weregoose (:

asphodelus asphodelus lol of course your post shows after I had posted XD but I added in Kyrin's response. Just in case that tag decided not to work correctly since it was edited in :)

Or maybe RPN is being funny... hm XD So when I posted my first post your's showed up on my with a few minutes post before mine. And not it says it was posted a much longer time before mine....I is confused.... XD but what's new on that haha

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Since other people are progressing to dorm meet ups did you want to plan something for lode and Alcuris or delay them meeting till later on? I'm fine either way so its whatever works best for you and your ongoing rp's.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Since other people are progressing to dorm meet ups did you want to plan something for lode and Alcuris or delay them meeting till later on? I'm fine either way so its whatever works best for you and your ongoing rp's.
Tomorrow I'll make a post moving Alcuris to their dorm! :) So they can meet up then haha

Sorry for not being around. Was busy for the past few days.

Lithan is open for interactions by the way! Just kinda munching on some cereal in his dorm.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune — Since everyone's heading for the dorms, did you want De-let and Ayelet to go through introductions there or would you rather hold off their meeting 'til later?

Hello, my lovely people our rp is now closed, at least for now. I think we have a decent amount of characters as is so we will keep it locked. If more people drop out, we may open it back up for new people to join but for the time being I think we had a pretty solid group of people to rp with!!! Now if you want to create another character, you can! Trust me I can understand wanting to make characters to work with...I alone in this rp have 8 haha so you can do so if you wish. :)

I'll work on responses now! :) Texangamer Texangamer Raku Raku Bloody_Death Bloody_Death AquaMarie AquaMarie DarkKitsune DarkKitsune asphodelus asphodelus Defined Comedy Defined Comedy Peanut145 Peanut145 Mel Mel SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck JuniperBoi JuniperBoi galvanismgal galvanismgal Whitefog Whitefog Asua Asua DapperKnight DapperKnight Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma

I posted only to notice some of the things I had deleted and edited were back to what they had been T_T

Though considering where the interaction’s at hopefully it would be fine for me to move De-let over to the dorm.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune — Ayelet's just a regular deer centaur unless he transforms. Think of it as a human going werewolf, but in this case, a centaur going dragon. There's no half-and-half unless something's gone terribly wrong, I'd say; so yeah, regular form right now, which isn't too far off from a horse centaur, just with springier legs and antlers. Guess I could've made that a bit clearer.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune — Ayelet's just a regular deer centaur unless he transforms. Think of it as a human going werewolf, but in this case, a centaur going dragon. There's no half-and-half unless something's gone terribly wrong, I'd say; so yeah, regular form right now, which isn't too far off from a horse centaur, just with springier legs and antlers. Guess I could've made that a bit clearer.
Alright! Thanks for letting me know I’ll keep that in mind for future reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back