• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mika Suzuki
5:00 Pm
Mika just looked at her friends than to Darron than to her friends who came as she got her violin from under her bed she just smiled she hasn't played in a while since she played it" thank you for coming to my party Y'all are my family even though we not blood-related but y'all are my family I got a song I want to sing you a song" she said as she just put her violin out of her case as she put it on her chin as she started to play and sing at the same time she loved it she just closed her eyes as she felt relaxed

her violin
1549494205149.png

Last edited:
He smiled at Mika and kissed the top of her head. "After dinner. If you can hold on just a little longer, I've got one more trick for you." Lance noticed that the appetizers had finally been finished off and did a quick headcount of the room: Darron, Danny, Jayce, Asaya, Andy, Riley, Mika, and himself made 8 people. Good, he had made enough. Lance was prepared to go out the door to get the entrees he'd worked so hard on when he stopped in his tracks. Lance nodded in approval and leaned over the counter, smiling at her like a proud parent during her song. His tail swished about happily, brushing against something without Lance knowing about it. He didn't have full sensitivity in his tail, only in the part that connected it to the rest of his body. He gave a content sigh as she finished and clapped quietly, proud of her. He came up behind her when she was done and placed his hand on her shoulder, nuzzling the side of her head with his horn. "You did very well, Mika. I'm proud of you." He wrote to her before he stepped out of the room to follow his initial plan, bringing in the entrees he'd made: Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken wrapped in bacon, green beans, mashed potatoes (southern style), mac and cheese, and brown sugar glazed carrots, all handmade from scratch. He wrote in rather large text to address and catch the attention of the room:
"Come and get it if you're hungry!"

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Tree_lord Tree_lord

Last edited:
1549503767270.jpeg
“So that’s why you hate me, I couldn’t blame you but if you know the situation you might understand better on why I was sent. As for being calm, I don’t want to draw attention to ourselves, given the topic.” She says crossing her arms loosely at her stomach as she looks around the room, taking careful note of everyone in the room. Her head snapped to towards the food after Lance had caught their attention. "We'll have to continue this later, right now I need food. Cya Red~" She says waving to him and walking towards the food with an innocent smile.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Last edited:
Jayce patted Danny's leg before standing. He hurried off, and made 2 plates with everything on them, bringing one back to Danny. "If you don't want something I will eat it." He grinned slightly, and started eating his own food, espeically enjoying the chicken and the mashed potatoes. He wondered if Lance could make creamed corn as well. At his level of cooking he probably could, but could he get it just right? That was the important question. "Hey I am sorry you and Mika had to hear the story of my life." He said turning to Danny and taking a bite of potatoes after he said it.

Mika Suzuki
1549510401154.png
Mika looked at all the food as she smiled she walked up to her big brother as she wasn't sure how to say it she just held onto her brother sleeve" big brother can you lean down please" she asked him as she had something to tell him as she just smiled she looked at her friends they all were eating she didn't like that Jayce was drinking the bear she whispered when he leaned down that Jayce wanted her to drink a little bit of the bear as she started to relax after she told him SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Asaya stayed away from the food until everyone else had claimed theirs, a tad fearful of the crowd that was forming around it. He didn't grab much, as he had filled up on appetizers, and he found a spot to sit in the corner of a room. Everyone seemed to be having such a good time, he thought, wondering what exactly the occasion was. He didn't quite know whey everyone was celebrating, as he wasn't really ever let in on it. He was happy that everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, though. It made him tired though, being around so many people and watching them be so energetic. He fell asleep, plate on his lap, without even a bite taken out of his food. He got tired so very easily these days, and wondered why. When he slept, he dreamed of all the new masks he would create soon. They would have to be made for specific people now, though, as he couldn't let spirits into them or Lance would get mad.

AED6518F-EA75-4D06-B308-244C007513CD.jpeg
Ariana

Letting out a gentle sigh Ariana stared down the door in front of her. Glancing down at her outfit to make sure she looked nice she nodded. “Ok. It’s time.” She mumbled. Unable to help the butterflies in her stomach. She had never seen her face to face. Never told her who she was... never got to tell her. “My sister. I can finally tell you.” She whispered just as she pushed the door open with a bright smile almost as if they should know who she was. “Mika.” Ariana said softly once she set eyes on her. “Oh you’ve grown so much.” She spoke softly
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
1549517814500.png
Mika just looked at her" um who are you, ma'am," she said as she was slightly confused" big brother are you her friend" she asked her confused as she looked at the lady than to her locket as she didn't know who this lady was all she wanted to do was celebrate her birthday with her friends"I'm sorry I don't know you" she says looking at the lady" how do you know me Ma'am" she says as she looked at Danny and the others' Hey Danny do you know who this lady is' she signed even though she had a strange feeling she knew the lady​

Last edited:
IMG_3653.JPG
"Oh I'll eat it don't even try mister." She says with a smile. "And don't apologize, I'm glad I get to know more about you...just wish you didn't have to go through that...Guess most of us had pretty messed up childhoods huh?" She says with a sigh before bringing her attention to the door, her eyes scanning over the woman standing there. Danny glances to Mika before returning her sign 'I don't know her, she seems to know you though considering her statement. Maybe someone from your past' She says keeping an eye on her.
Texangamer Texangamer
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Last edited:
B58DD743-ED44-44E6-A54B-DAF7EB2EFC74.jpeg
Ariana

Ariana couldn’t help but give a slightly hurt look. Hiding it behind a loving smile she walked over to Mika and got down on one knee in front of Mika. “It’s me Mika. I’m your big sister.” She said softly to Mika. Clearly holding back the urges to hug her Ariana reached up to her neck. Gently grabbing the chain she pulled the amulet out of her shirt and off her head before handing it to Mika. “It’s me Mika.. it’s Ariana.” She said softly to her little sister​

Mika Suzuki
1549557933097.png
Mika just looked at the lady as she looked at her" si.....ssy" she say looking at the picture it was a picture of Mika as a baby and her big sister as she just started to smile she saw her sister was on one knee since Mika was short for her age she just hugged her" Ariana" she squealed with happiness she wanted to tell her about the abuse she dealt with her father but she chooses not to say anything " i missed you daddy said you died in a car crash" she said as she looked at her she couldn't believe her eyes" come meet my friends they like family to me and meet big brother" she say looking at her and than to her locket
1549558619125.png
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Isabelle
1549566404974.png
Isabelle just looked at her test as she put her stuff down in her dorm as she went to the party she was in a salty mood she failed her test she studied hours for but she failed it she hated failing tests she just leaned against a wall she saw Darron and Danny talking she didn't want to bother them she just looked away leaning against the wall as she was kicking the chair that was close to her' ug why did my teacher gave me a big F man i can't have Danny find out about this' she thought Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Darron fades in the crowd only to reappear next to Isabella. “Now darlin what did that chair ever do to you?” He asks with a smile before he kisses her on the cheek. “What’s wrong Isa?” He asks hesitantly, noticing her mood and not really wanting to receive his girlfriend’s wrath because he accidentally pissed her off further.
Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella
1549573252346.png
Isa just looked annoyed" oh shut it would you before i punch your arm" she say as she was annoyed she didn't want to be here but wanted to make her boyfriend happy she wasn't a happy camper" the chair made me fall so stupid chair" she said as she didn't want to talk about class today she just felt the kiss as she blushed she just looked at the others having fun and she wasn't having a good time she was just annoyed she just wanted to be with her boyfriend alone her eyes red as she felt her electric powers boiling Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Lance smiled as everyone seemed to be enjoying it. He prepared to get a small performance of his own together when Mika pulled on his sleeve. He did as he was asked, and frowned. Jayce was of legal age, so him drinking didn't bother Lance, but he didn't like him asking Mika to drink. He didn't smell any on her, so opted not to say anything this time. He noticed Asaya had fallen asleep and took the plate from him before it fell over and put it on the counter. He grabbed the blanket that was settled on the back of Danny's couch and draped it over him, letting him take a little nap. He perked up when the tall woman came in the room, making Lance tilt his head. He had to admit, he'd never met a woman so tall before. He still stood a foot taller than her, and was over 100lbs bigger, but not having to look all the way down to talk to her surprised him. His fingers weaved the light into his words. "Um, hi. I'm Lance, it's nice to meet you. Miss Morgan adopted Mika recently, so really she's only been my sister for a little while, but she's family enough. Would you like something to eat? There's still a couple plates of seconds left if you'd like one."
Texangamer Texangamer Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Jayce noticed the girl fighting with Darron. Her powers seemed strange, espeically when combined with the note he had received, apparaently his mother had left it in her will that he would get it when he was 18.... A family tree.... He knew who his father was.... But he hadn't told anyone yet... He would have to make sure to let Danny know later. He got up between Darron and the newer girl. "Woah.... You two stop it... No need for the excess fighting. Today is a day of celebration! Set aside your arguments and eat." He leaned up against the counter, keeping a close eye on the knew girl... She looked like she meant of been in the family based off of the sketches in the tree...

Darron nods to Jayce before turning back to Isabella. “If you want to let out some steam, I’m here if you want to talk to someone. And you’re right, that chair deserves to be kicked for tripping up my girl.” He says trying to cheer her up, if only a little.
Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella
1549585627347.png
Isa just sighed as she just looked at the guy" dude he's my boyfriend" she say as she looked at him as she just blushed a little as she was looking at her boyfriend" sorry i didn't mean to be so rude" I failed a test today" she say holding his hand" i'm your girl" she say as she sat down on the bed putting her head on his shoulder blushing she had electric powers she didn't want to hurt her boyfriend" i studied for that test all weekend long and i failed it's not fair" she say Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

51F65A4F-217E-46CA-BFA8-159BC9C40616.jpeg
Ariana

Ariana hugged Mika back with glee. Nuzzling into her as she heard her sister speak of her friends and a.... big brother. Her look soured as she heard a voice and looked up to the man she presumed to be the one Mika called her “big brother”. Her look alone screamed how she didn’t like someone trying to take her sister from her.
“So your him I presume. The one trying to take my sister from me?” Ariana asked coldly as she held Mika close to her. Sure she was acting a little irrational but what would you expect. She had been waiting so long to have her sister back only to hear Mika had a new big brother.
Texangamer Texangamer SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mika Suzuki
1549591204964.png
Mika looked at her sister than to her brother as she didn't want them to fight" Ari don't fight please" she said giving her a nickname she just smiled she wanted her sister and brother to stop fighting" it's my birthday please I don't want anyone to fight" she says smiling looking" don't worry Ari Lance is protective of me" she say as she just looked at him than to her sister" you have to give me birthday gift now big sis" she say as she was ready to eat cake and open presents" don't worry Ari you'll still my sister" she told her Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Lance looked at her and flushed, embarrassed. "No, not at all! I'm not trying to take anyone or anything from you, don't worry! You can spend as much time with Mika as you like, as long as Mika agrees, of course. Though it's been so long since she's seen you apparently, I'm sure she's looking forward to spending all the time she can with you, right Mika?" He looked to Mika nervously, hoping she would save him from this. "I um, have to get something, I'll be right back." Lance walked into the other room and offered everyone a piece of cake and bid them gather around the couch after everyone had finished eating dinner. "Last thing then we can eat the big cake, I promise" he had written. The smaller cakes sat in what clearly smelled of alcohol, and Lance had a grill lighter in his hand. Starting with Mika's, he lit each of them on fire. "They should be safe to eat once the fires subsides, but be careful, it's hot. And don't worry about the alcohol, the fire will burn it out so only the flavor will be left when the fire dies out."

1549591949216.png

Texangamer Texangamer TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

1549596652641.png
Andy glared as she walked away. He set the soda down and rested his head in his palms, he was furious. "She's really intent in either annoying me, or ruining everything." he said and looked up at the front door, which would soon fly open and in the place of it, stood someone that seemed slightly familiar. Someone that should have been dead. "No way.. Ariana?" he mumbled to himself, standing up to walk towards her, but noticed the reunion and held back. But would step in when there seemed to be an argument, "Whoa hey, ariana. Chill, let Mika have a good day for once." he said, trying to keep spirits up. Still trying to take in the fact she's still alive.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Texangamer Texangamer

Raven sat up in his office, he had drank far too too much the previous night trying to forget his past and his past mistakes. His biggest mistake was not being their for Kami or Talia, his sleep habits weren't getting any better either. Raven stood up, stumbling into the nurses office where Kami was. "Hey kiddo....how are you feeling?" He asked before setting down next to the bed she was in. Looking around for Mina, his face flushed red, Raven was still drunk.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Kami was bleeding a bit as she was scared" daddy it hurts" she say as she needing a change out of her bandages she looked at her dad she missed her mom but she knew she was gone but she had the stone that her dad gave her she just woke up from a nap the medication was waring off she just smiled a little" daddy are you okay" she asked

Texangamer Texangamer
Texangamer Texangamer
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

"Daddy is fine little one....he just needs rest...and coffee...and a smoke" looking over at Kami and grinning before starting to clumsily remove the old bandages to get a better look at her injuries "yep....that's a Talia kind of job....let me get you some fresh bandages little one" standing up and turning to walk Raven face plants onto the floor and stops moving. "Mina...!!!! My legs suck!" He yell, somewhat muffled.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back