• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oli appears out of no where running for his dear life being chased down by by two random people. So he starts to climb on top of something where the two people can't reach him. "What do they want, eh. I gave them the money..." He didn't know what to do he did forget his phone at somewhere. "Well, this is how i die, alone on top of somewhere." The two guys are shouting such horrible stuff at him. He ignores it but it still impacts him emotionally. "Hmm... I wonder." He takes out his sketch book and his pencil ,then starts drawing a few things. His drawings consists of people. People he met in his life... His mother bus she is well left him while he was two. Then, he starts drawing what he thinks his dad looks like, he puts jail cells around them. It was like an anime or realistic drawing it's Good but he forgot the shadeing. Then he draws the two people that chased him. "They sure are scary people, eh." (If anyone who would like to help him just go for it)

Last edited:
Jayce reached into the cabinet, grabbing a beer from the cabinet and gabbed an extra glass. The beer was known as Rugener Insel-Braurei and was rated Dark Beer of the year in 2018. While it was a dark beer, it was so smooth and high quality that anyone could tolerate the taste. He announced to the room. "There is one thing America never got right, and that was beer brewing. The Germans got it right"

He poored about three sips worth into the extra glass, and walked out, sliding the glass to her on the railing of the balcony. "My immortal - Evanescence - The album is Fallen, and the year is 2003. Great song Mika, you have taste in music, now let's see if you have taste in beer. I won't let you drink a lot, because we don't need you getting drunk, but since it is your birthday a little bit is fine."

He propped his elbows up on the railing, leaning against it and grinning slightly, taking a sip from his own beer. "Happy birthday Mika." He sighed, taking another sip, thinking back on the past. "You know Mika, I am a pretty fucked up person, and I never have had that great of a life. What I want you to know is, that the past few days have been the best in my life, and you guys make me happy. Your like the family I've never had." He was getting overly sentimental, but he was the type to say what was on his mind, even if it was sappy.
Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
original.jpg
Mika looked at him" um no thanks I'm good besides I'm 16 big brother and my mom will kill me if they knew" she say she hated drunk people cause if her dad hurting her' Daddy' she thought she just sighed" I don't want to drink I don't like drunk people so don't ask again please" she say as she sighed as she sat back on her bed" yeah your a brother" she say as she didn't want to celebrate her birthday but had to make her mum and her happy" trust me you don't know what it was like to live with my daddy" she say

"I wont ask again, but that's where your wrong. In a single beer, there is on average about an ounce of alcohol. This amount is actually good to have with a meal, and helps digest food. It's when you are dumb about it that you get drunk. The three sips in that drink won't affect you, I promise, and neither will the one beer I am having. It's when I am immature about it that I get drunk, and don't think straight. I become loose with words, and will say some either really embarrassing stuff or say some really funny stuff. But I still try not to, unless the social situation calls for it. I am sure Cassie wouldn't mind you having a sip or two."

He sighed, before sitting next to Mika, and speaking again. "And on the topic of your father, if he was an abusive alcoholic, I may actually know more than you think. I never knew my father, and my mom, bless her, tried to get over him with a series of boyfriends, alcohol, and some other drugs I won't mention. When I was about 4, she got her first boyfriend that was truly abusive. He would beat me to a pulp, and if my mother defended me, she would receive the beating next. That relationship lasted 4 years. I still to this day don't know why my mom stayed with him, and I don't think she knows why either." He took a deep breath, the story not seeming hard to tell at all. It seemed as if he had gotten over the trauma from that area of his life.

"I watched how that man drank. If he had around 8 beers, he would start to grow angry. Once he got over 12 he became abusive. Of course this was in the time span of a few hours. I was the one he went for first, my mom only received his cruelty if she tried to protect me. He left his mark on me... That's for sure..." He laughed slightly, as if it was some funny thing, as if this was normal. He lifted his shirt up slightly, showing her the mark the man had left on him, it was a clean scar, one clean slice.

"I was 8, it was the reason my mom left him. He went to prison, and I don't think he is out yet. He attacked me with a knife, and my mom knocked him out with a Louisville Slugger. Right in the face. But she was a bit late, he had already landed a slice on me, and because of that he left a literal mark." He laughed as if he had told a funny joke. This is how he had stayed alive... Everything was a joke... Even the most fucked up parts of his life.

He sighed, speaking yet again. "My point is Mika, a few sips won't hurt you, but if you don't want any that's your choice, and I understand why you made that choice better than you think." He sipped his beer again, patting her leg, and standing up. He leaned against the counter, looking over at her and waiting for a response of some sort, taking another casual swig from his beer. Damn this stuff was worth the money.

1549402426016.png
"Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to head over to Mika's, Riley wanna tag along?" Darron asks standing up and holding the wrapping bow in one hand, his other extended to Riley to help her up. "Um...sure...thanks Darron. Cya later guys." She takes Darron's hand and he pulls her up. Once they were out in the hall Darron stopping walking and turned to her before they entered the room. "Are you ok? What with the blood? And don't say it's nothing Riley because we both know that's BS." Riley sighs. "I thank you for your concern Darron...I really do but this isn't something that can be helped magically or physically. I'll treat it as nothing because I've already tried everything to get better and nothing has worked...Now today if your friend's birthday and I'm not going to make it about me so shoo let;s go!" Darron nods before Riley pushes him to the door. "Alright alright! I'm goin! Geez how can such a small being have so much strength?!" Riley rolls her eyes as Darron knocks on the door before opening it. "Ok room of people I don't know...Oh there's Andy and the girl who hates me.." Riley says glancing at Andy then to Danny. "Danny hates you? Since when?" "Since I met her... Anyway I'm gonna go Bother Andy, cya." She waves to Darron as she walks over to Andy."Hey Red~" She says with a smirk looking up at him.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Lance was in the middle of doing the dishes and waiting on everything to set when Asaya picked up the bottle. Almost as fast as Lance had whipped his head around, the drying towel was twisted and also whipped at Asaya's hand. Lance took it from him before it could fall. "That's only for cooking for you, not for drinking!" The same could be said of Lance, but knew that he would only be underage for another year or so. He had only just turned 17 himself not too long ago. He noticed Asaya was looking at the ingredients scattered about with dangerous intent. Was he hungry? "Why don't you go snack on some of the appetizers in the other room? I don't know how many are left, but it should hold you over until dinner is done." Lance sensed his discomfort, and was confused for a moment. Right, Asaya gets drained if there's too much going on around him. "You don't have to talk to anyone, you can just eat, it's fine." He paused for a moment. Shit, drinks! Lance had completely forgotten about drinks! Lance poked his hand into the other room writing. "Would anyone be willing to go get drinks? I was so caught up in cooking that I hadn't thought of it..." Lance could only hear the responses, but not respond himself as he had to get back to the kitchen. Everything was done and ready to be plated, he needed only to wait on the banana foster cake to finish baking. Lance began plating and setting things up on trays, hoping everyone had their fill of the appetizers before he had finished making actual food. He would have been heartbroken if no one had eaten any of them.

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Tree_lord Tree_lord (Tesla and Texan are welcome to respond but I don't know if you would be able to see Lance's writing or be looking in that direction from the balcony)

Last edited:
Jayce noticed Lance, since he had been sitting next to Mika inside, and turned to Lance. "I can get the goods! I might have what you need here actually. What exactly do you need?" He sat back, seeing if Lance would be able to respond while cooking.

Darron was about to offer his assistance when Jayce had spoken up first. Upon figuring the boy could manage on his own he walks over to Danny. “How’s the water queen?” He asks Danny, standing before her with his hands in his pockets. The siblings had made it a habit to either cross their arms or have their hands in their pockets really whenever they had a chance. “doing fine, how’s Mister deceitful?” Danny asks with an amused smile as she crosses her arms. Darron smiles at the nickname, “Fine, though that nickname isn’t very nice sis.” He says with a smirk. “Wasn’t supposed to be bro. Just a word of wisdom, don’t try anything because it won’t end well for you. I have someone who might strike at any moment so be careful.” She says with a smile. “Oh please I’m not an idiot, besides it’s Mika’s birthday. I’m only here for her you just come along with the package, being her roommate.” He says sitting next to her.
(Anyone who wants to interrupt feel free)

Jayce walks over from the counter taking a swig from his beer, and walking over to Danny. He sits down by her side, leaning his head on her shoulder. Nothing was said to Darron, but it was a form of passive aggressiveness. He spoke with his actions. He didn't want him near her, but it was a birthday party so he controlled himself.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

“I’ll take my leave, cya in a bit DJ. Oh, and Jayce? Good luck, you’ll need it.” He says referring to him dating his sister, though there was something in his statement that seemed like it had a double meaning. “Don’t be rude.” She says kicking his shin, Darron winces before mumbling curses under his breath. “Cya little brother.” Darron rolls his eyes with a smile before walking over to Mika. “Hey birthday girl, enjoying your day so far?” He says with a joyful smile. Danny looks over at Jayce before placing a soft kiss on his forehead. “Ya’know I’m starting to think you really hate my brother.” She says with a bit of sarcasm.
Texangamer Texangamer
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Jayce turned red when she kissed him, it was the first time someone had kissed him like that, aside from his mother of course. When it came to romance situations, he was but a child with little understanding, and could be embarrassed by something as simple as a kiss. It was then that he finally addressed her. “I do not hate him. I just don’t trust him around you.” he spoke softly and quietly as he said this, so as to not start something with Darron. There seemed to be something about him, something he knew that made him hate Danny. What? He didn’t really care, a persons actions in the past do affect them, but they don’t decide who you are in the present, nor the future. That alone was up to Danny, and he trusted her.

Mika Suzuki
original.jpg
Mika shrugging" I guess so I didn't want to celebrate my birthday but they wanted to today is a sad day my mum death anniversary is today but so far I'm having fun" she say to him looking at Danny and Jayce not liking that Jayce was drinking she was uncomfortable her dad was drunk that day she hated her birthday cause of it she just watched Dann and Jayce​

Last edited:
“I’m somewhat glad you weren’t here the first week of school...if you were my brother would be dead by now more than likely.” she says matching his volume in voice as she rests her head on his. “But that was then he’s changing, slowly but surely. Also don’t get yourself drunk mister, you know that stuff gets people killed.” She says messing with his fingers.

“Mika...look at me...” He says fully facing her. “We are here to show you that you aren’t alone. Birthday parties aren’t just held for entertainment they are held to show the person that they are cared for and have people there for them. Mika you aren’t going through this alone, you never were. We all have gone through things in our life, some worse than others...but we make each other stronger because of our past.” He says with an understanding smile. “And let me tell ya, that girl.” He points to DJ. “She loves you like family Mika, the way she looks at you and cares for you reminds me of two forms of relationship. A mother and her child, and two sisters. As long as she is alive she will never stop caring for you, the same goes for the rest of us.”
Texangamer Texangamer

Asaya sat on the floor near Lance, looking up and watching him cook. His stomach growled while he sat there, and he sighed. Why did he have to eat now? Things were so much more difficult without the demon feeding him energy. He wondered how long it had been since he had last eaten. Certainly a long while. He looked towards the other room, and sighed. Way too many people in there for him. He wouldn't know what to say or how to interact, and it seemed to be getting louder by the second. Asaya looked at Lance, and smiled. At least he seemed to be nearly alone right now, and if he focused on Lance he could... It was at about that time that Lance had sent him those words about going to the other room, and he nodded a little. He didn't have to interact with others, did he? Asaya stood up, and walked into the other room, taking of some of the food he had brought in there. He tried to remain as unnoticed as he could, but someone was likely to notice a tiny stressed person moving about in such a crowded room.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Lance was finally ready with his plates as he poured the dark rum over the smaller cakes. He knew there were other ways to do flambé, but he found this way to be the most safe. He decided he would wait until Jayce had returned with the drinks to bring the food over, but he could at least bring in the main cake. He moved slowly and carefully, as if his whole life would shatter if it even wobbled a little. He moved it to the counter and sighed with relief that it seemed to have made it intact. He went to grab his presents for her from under the bed and placed them with the others afterwards. He decided he'd spend a little time with everyone else before worrying again about dinner, and letting everyone finish off the last of trays. Good, they seemed to be going off well. "What do you think, Mika?" he wrote to her as he presented the cake. It was a layered strawberry-vanilla marble cake, and Lance was proud of his work, even though the design had not been as... succinct, as he would have liked it, he hoped it would be good enough to make her happy.

MikaCake3.jpg
(pretend that's an M on there lol)

Mika Suzuki
original.jpg
Mika just looked at him as he talked to her as she bites her lip as she nodded" yeah she an amazing friend I don't know what I do without her she's like a sister I never had though when we first met I hated her" she say" she treats me like a little sister when I'm mad or stressed she kinda rocks me like a mother would do to their child" she say" how am I going to survive without her next year" she sighed Mika looked at the cake" whoa big brother Lance the cake looks awesome I wanna eat the cake now" she giggles​

Jayce took a sip from his beer. “It’s one bottle. Ima just have this and be done for today. This stuff is super expensive so having more than one every once in awhile gets costly. I promise I won’t drink enough to get drunk.” He kisses her cheek slightly, it was an awkward angle, but he managed to pull it off. “Plus I gotta stay sober for Mika’s real gift from me.” He spoke extremely quietly as he said the last part, so quietly that Danny could probably barely hear him.

Andy remained silent while everything went on, he wasn't one to be the social person sadly, so he just sat in the main room while everyone spoke with each other. He also had grabbed a soda for himself, letting Mika enjoy her party by not being the big teddy bear he is. He noticed Riley had shown up and hoped to god she doesn't notice him... And she did. 'Hey red~' is what she said to him. He groaned and facepalmed, " now what do you want?" he asks, frowning a bit

Danny nods with a bright smile and a light dust of pink on her cheeks. "Good..." She says leaning into him before saying quietly. "You mean the world Jayce...never change..."

1549486947691.png
"Now what do you want" She says mocking him and making a face (Refer to the gif above) "Can't a sweet innocent girl say hello to her friend? I don't see a problem with that." She says smiling innocently at him.

He shook his head, "Knowing you, you might cause issues or something here. And we aren't friends, don't want anything to do with anyone who's still in that business. And it's Andy, not red." he said as he sipped his soda, "I'm more surprised you were let in the room, guess we were allowed to bring 'friends' along." he said, a bit mad she was there. "Anyways, why do you go bother someone else?" Andy stated, he has too much to lose at this point. She let's anything slip she will ruin everything.

1549488785010.png
She looks around the room at everyone then back at Andy. "But they look boring..." She pouts and crosses her arms. "And you wound me Red, truely your words are hurtful! Don't know know saying such a think can scar someone for life?" She says dramatically, Riley isn't dramatic most of the time she was mainly doing it to simply get on his nerves. "And I don't remember doing anything to you so what's your problem with me? Was it cause of the kid?" She says furrowing her brows as she refers to the child she had killed.

Oli is just sitting there on top of the dorms as it appers that the two people went away for now. He honestly didn't know what to do but play games on his phone. "It's weird that there is no one at the school that i've seen. Eh i'm bound to meet someone here." Oli gets up and goes down to the dorm 9E, he then proceeded to lay on a bed. Bored and in need for an adventure he thought but one part of him just wants to draw. "Anywhere. Man what i'd do to just do something." He didn't want to be needy at all just want to do something fun as he was in his different state, meaning he was more adventurest than his other state of personality.

Last edited:
Andy listened to her speak, when she brought up the killing he wanted to jump out of his seat and knock her out, but did not, and simply tensed up. "I suggest you leave. Before someone hears you." he said sternly through gritted teeth. Just for her saying that, he might forever hate her, because she said it so blankly. Like the cold blooded killer she is. "Never knew someone who could talk so calmly about killing an innocent kid.." he mumbled

1549490838899.jpeg
“So that’s why you hate me, I couldn’t blame you but if you know the situation you might understand better on why I was sent. As for being calm, I don’t want to draw attention to ourselves, given the topic." She says crossing her arms loosely at her stomach as she looks around the room, taking careful note of the position of every person in the room. "Look...you can't judge me so much because you should've known what you were getting yourself into when you became apart of the family. Though clearly, you were an ignorant teen who didn't know what he was doing.”

Andy glared at her, "That's no excuse. And the fact you said it so calmly makes me hate you more. Get away from me, before you ruin someone elses life." he stated as he clenched his fist, the one with the soda in it shook and trembled. He was quite pissed at her for opening old wounds.
(i have to make it short, quite busy, apologies!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back