• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Danny laughs, "You remember that?" She says pulling out a stack of paper plates and placing two cookies on each. "You can have movie nights here only if you dont do all that lovey dovey stuff infront of Mika and I" She smiles walking over with two plates and handing them to the boys. The cookies were still warm and fresh and the dorm was filled with the scent. "Oh, hey couch what can I help you with?" she says putting on a face of innocence.

Alex turned "Oh, its the new teacher." he said nonchalantly, setting Kinstar down gently and smiling lightly at his mate. "oh fiine" he joked calmly, already comfortable with the group

(Actually when I was in public school we loved having subs, they were always fun so we gave them respect. Except for this one lady she was a jerk and we all couldnt care less about what she was odering us to do. Anyway! RP xD)

Danny hands Mika and Mar their cookies and she takes two for herself, biting into one as she walks over to her bed to sit down.

Kinstar sits on his bed and eats his cookie and moans andthe taste of the cookies. He speaks threw a full mouth " man these are so good."

"Glad you like them Kinstar" She chuckles as she continues eating her cookies. She remembers making them with both her parents when she was younger. She blocks the memories out and enjoys being in the company of her new friends.

After finishing her cookies, Danny lays on her back and picks up the T.V. remote. She turns on the flat screen above the kitchen, thanks to the angle you can see the screen from anywhere in the room. She flips through channels trying to find something interesting, wanting something to distract herself seeing as no one is talking since they are enjoying their cookies.

Kinstar shifts to an hellhound puppy and curls up on alexes lap. He speaks " can we watch cartoons please Danny."

"Sure nothing else is really one." She flips the channel back to Looney Tunes and takes her shoes off, cuddling up in her pillows watching the animated show.

Kinren looks at the show and smiles as he watches it. He looked like a kid quite happy as he watches the cartoons. He wonders if Vincent was around and if he wanted to join them.

Nami was walking around the halls when she spotted a sound coming from a room. With wide smile she slowly open the room "hello everyone~" a voicd with a dark aura called out to them as she look at the new students and the new teacher as she walk inside

"What are you guys watching" she ask them happily

Everyone Everyone

"Oh head mistress, the students are just having a movie night and I was watching over them"

Sig said as he took off his hat and pressed it to his chest

Nami look at Sig "i see" she said as she slap the stick in her hands as she watched them "then thats good to hear, make sure they dont get over board sig. I see you have your fun" she said to him with a smile "well it seem that im done inspecting, i must go back to my office" she said before she stop and turn to the students

" watch whenever you like kids just make sure you all can wake up at 6 because if i caught someone sleeping. there will be punishment starting up on cleaning the school bathroom and sig i want you lesson papers ready" she said with a smile as she walk to the door

Last edited:
Nami turn her eyes and saw Danny sleeping and smile " look at the one, sleeping. Looks like that one is going to be present early " she said as she walk over to Danny and gently poke Danny " wake up sleepy head dont sleep on the floor you will get sick just get to bed will ya" she said to Danny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back