• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

HumbugPie HumbugPie Something that needs to be changed it the dorm fact, you can keep the picture of the room but be aware that the dorms only have one huge room and then a bathroom. In the huge room one corner is the kitchen and the other three is occupied by a bed, desk, dresser and a few extra things you'd like to add. So by wrecking her room and screaming she'd affect her future roommates as well.

HumbugPie HumbugPie Something that needs to be changed it the dorm fact, you can keep the picture of the room but be aware that the dorms only have one huge room and then a bathroom. In the huge room one corner is the kitchen and the other three is occupied by a bed, desk, dresser and a few extra things you'd like to add. So by wrecking her room and screaming she'd affect her future roommates as well.
Okay, but I don’t know how I’d add her Banshee aspect. Maybe it’s only on a full moon and she wanders the halls instead of being in the dorm?

That could work, would she be compelled at any point to hurt a student while in Banshee form?
No, she’s purely just in extreme grief over the loss of her sister. Also forgot to add that she’s also a spirit herself. May end up changing the story about her sister soon to make it more in-depth. :)

Am I okay to get started? I’m really excited about this RP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back