• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool For the unique (characters)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She have him a heart rating. That means he's good, she did that with me. Though, you can pm her if you want to double check.

awesome! welcome aboard then! and trust me, I think mae Is the most tame of the group, and she's partially a demon for gods sakes lmao

More in depth like history wise? Cause I can do that. Zelda accepted him but I can always add to make the character better and it improves my writing skills.

I meant personality-wise, make him more complex and life-like, maybe try adding some more positive and negative aspects of him, just a suggestion to better your character, great concept though

Okay will do!! I made him around 1am so I wanted a generalized concept of him but I will definitely add more to him thank you 🙏 Also, would anyone be willing to rp with him.

Now I post quite a bit. I like semi-detail to loads of detail. If you would still be willing to rp with him then great!!!!

I'm All for detailing, I enjoy it actually. And Danny is a music geek atbheart she just doesn't show it that often lol

Okie dokie updated his personality please please read. Again your characters wouldn’t know about his OCD and his habits until they start to hang out with him more and get to know him personally. I think making him shy but intelligent and analytical and well-organized with a flaw has made him grow much more as a character.

Also, where would your two characters be?

Currently Danny is running through the halls with her friend to grab her guitar, then she'll be heading to the music room. 1

Last edited:
Okay. I’m at work so if you both could be patient I will post as soon as I can about him waking up and going to the music room to play his violin!

STUDENT

Name: Marina Odeletta Anderson

Nicknames: Mari, guppy, (any others you would like to give her)

Sexual: Straight

Nationality:
Danish (born in Denmark like her mother but her father is from Spain)

Languages: English, Spanish and Danish

Accent: A Danish accent but at times depending on the words it's Spanish.

IN DEPTH

Height: 5’5

Weight: 115 lb

Skin-tone: Tan skin

Eyes: Large bright crystal blue eyes.

Hair: Long, thick, very full wavy dark chocolate brown hair that curls at the end.

Build: Curvy hourglass and soft facial features, which makes her not look her age.

Clothing style: She wears a lot of blues, purples, whites, and blacks. Fun and cute clothing, from dresses and shorts.

Commonly worn item: Starfish earrings and a glowing blue/pink heart octopus pendant.
lJSCmw9AqghHuxZpV-2SZ0vomXo2VV2XEKwggY-JDFKJCem_f6mivfZVcPla46jwspNWpsS0z1l_ahzbrRJXXEoqyTdImZwralUBgmDp4BBK6GNzcV_1iQc64sy4oRdXrT8rT8iv

Appearance:
1UjCWn4iAjzRVL1duAAy8YJRTpcxMS_-kN94OCe-vAdVWxtU5ozsghie0Xs1XNDlEYoY-DnRxz0rtlCSQDqmmm2wjlLZTbXNIRcIVevbGBJYMf70x7vULB18myXKhVfjrcGBo0n7

PERSONALITY
In-depth personality:
Marina is friendly, kind, bubbly, caring and a nurturing person. Like the sea, she can be energetic, playful but at the same time quite graceful. But she does know to when to relax and be mellow and lazy like the calm waters of the sea. She isn't really shy, just quiet at times when she is feeling mellow and observant. Though like the sea herself, the brunette can be unpredictable and has a strong fearful side. Although a side which she shows when those close to her get hurt. She will always do her best to help others, tending to put others first before herself. Very expressive and gets excited about the things she loves.

Likes: The color blue, cute things, sweets, animals, sewing, being creative, color, reading, nature, rain and baking.

Dislikes: Celery, mean people/bullies, homework, exams, the hot weather and the dark.

Fears: Thunderstorms, and nets.

Pet-peeves: messiness, littering and slurping sounds.

OTHER: Her hobbies tend to surround the water, be it swimming, diving, surfing and even stand up paddle boarding during days of calm days. She also enjoys reading, sketching, photography, loves to bake and has a few sewing skills. She is a great and quite powerful swimmer, having spent most of her life around water. Not a fighter, never have needed too, but is in good shape.
She is part mermaid through her mother's side and her abilities that come with it are still developing. She can't really fully control her tail, so if her legs get wet they will turn into a tail. Marina is able to breathe underwater and is able to also communicate with sea creatures. She has a pretty singing voice though unlike her mother it won't put people in a trance-like her mother(she is part siren) at most depending on the song she will cause people listening to her to become relaxed. If she becomes scared or if angry, small ice crystals have formed around her hands and anything that she might be touching.
In her mermaid form: Blue hair with white highlights and a blue tail. Her skin becomes a slight blue tint in color.
jz4YfnE0oMfZZ6MmSFri8LBZpgjAIO4iFFcrQQQj7pCVHp6poJSlms26SN505_8HbvRH_A08nO7zhjoXNklIGFZHlPYrMbiTb2dmO3cEMi6MesfzgoK3MAUBAyc2bHm2l8Z4NlZq

TEACHER

Name: Vivienne Woods

Nicknames: Ivy, Mother Nature, or you can also give her a nickname if you like.

Sexual: Bi

Nationality: Scottish and British

Languages: English, Scottish Gaelic, and a tiny bit of Spanish and German (she more understands it then can speaks it).

Accent: British English with a Scottish accent, her Scottish shows more when she gets frustrated or angry.

IN DEPTH

Height: 6’4

Weight: 154 lb

Skin-tone: Light skinned and covered in freckles.

Eyes: Large deer green emerald eyes.

Hair: Very long wavy orange-golden hair.

Build: Tall, thin, curvy figure, quite beautiful and with soft features.

Clothing style: Loose, comfortable, nature looking clothing. Color of greens and browns.

Commonly worn item: A half flower crown on top of her hair surrounding her deer horns. She tends not to wear shoes as she feels close to earth, though if she has too they are thin flats.

Appearance:
tbEAf8Z71qbKPjGKo5Zg660X86r2CwdWeiHBApUwqY7MSFomWZVCdW4o-NJOZe5X5bo8Pan7U9RsgkYKxdDISCqLn3u0DditiGSPt6H91EWZx8zo3BkZkwLcly5PNRi9ncVzE7cw

PERSONALITY
In-depth personality:
Kind, caring and friendly, who will help out those in need. She is a very nurturing and loving person, having a motherly nature to the way she cares for her students. Quiet by nature and mainly keeps to herself her. Though she does enjoy speaking with others or just being there if her students/coworkers need someone to listen. Very protective of those she cares for, and a bit stubborn. She prefers to solve things in a peaceful way, through all that goes out the window when someone she cares for gets hurt.

Likes: She loves flowers, books, knitting, painting, nature, pasties and tea.

Dislikes: sour things, disrespectful people, mistreatment of animals/plants, seeing these she care fore get hurt, and being out in the middle of the sea.

Fears: Fires, flying (airplanes), dying alone and mobs

Pet-peeves: loud chewing, snow, and cold weather.

OTHER: Vivienne is the third generation of her family to be born with the ability to manipulate plants. She had a sheltered childhood, although she was supported and encouraged by her family to develop her abilities. The world around her did not see as her abilities as something as being normal. Her family went through being loved to being hunted like animals through their generations. But as older she became and the world grew older her having to hide was less needed. But she and her family always found occupations to cover up their abilities. She has been teaching for several years, though it's only her third year teaching at Maxwood High School.
She has the ability to manipulate plants. She can create, shape and manipulate all plants, as well with some healing abilities.
Vivienne teaches Biology and doubles as a nurse. Though when not a teaching she tends to the school's large greenhouse.

Name:
Akira Parkson

nicknames:
Aki, Parks

sexuality:
Homosexual, though he's still in the closet.

nationality:
Japanese/American

languages:
English and Japanese, he also knows a bit of Morse Code.

accent (?):
No accent whenever he speaks in either English or Japanese.

IN DEPTH

height:
5'5

weight:

skin-tone:
Incredibly pale

clothing style:
Typically comfortable and baggy clothing such as hoodies and sweatpants, he doesn't really care if he looks good or not and as a result most of what he wears is cheap. As long as it feels good he'll wear it.
commonly worn item?:
He never takes off his headphones.

appearance:
1545003039196.png

build:
Small and scrawny.

PERSONALITY

in-depth personality:
Akira doesn't really get people. He can easily understand situations and has a very high IQ, but he doesn't really understand emotions all that well. Not for lack of trying, and he can be very sympathetic, but he remains unable to get people on a fundamental level that most humans connect on. This is not helped by the fact Akira is incredibly introverted and he gives off a very cold aura though he doesn't mean too. He's a very logical guy and will often times be very straight forward about how he feels about someone or something. He is incredibly honest to a fault, as it often causes him to say the wrong things to people and ruin his relationships with them. Akira generally doesn't show much emotion, this doesn't help with the coldness he tends to accidentally project. When he focuses on something, he zeros in on it and everything else becomes unimportant. If he promises you his time, you get his time. He's very straight forward in that sense. He's a very determined individual. He's also very creative, though he doesn't really look it. He has a deep appreciation for the arts.

Music, games, logic, puzzles, black coffee, music, playing music, listening to music, arts, literally anything related to music Akira loves. He's always been obsessed with music and is very sensitive to auditory stimuli, hence the headphones.

dislikes:
Lies, idiots, people who don't understand what they're talking about, sports. He really doesn't like sports. Dark chocolate, he doesn't really understand why people like it.

fears:
Living his life like a normal person though it's more of a deep disgust then fear. Thunder and lightning, though he finds rain calming oddly enough. Losing all the data (especially his playlists) on his computer and phone.

pet-peeves:
Loud chewing, most repetitive loud sounds bother him. People being late. Procrastination. Not appreciating true 'beauty' as he defines it.

Powers:
He has the ability to cast affects on others through playing music, similarly to a bard from DnD. (Sleep, charm, buff his allies, debuff his enemies, and make everyone who hears invisible are the only spells he knows how to do.) The effect only lasts as long as he plays. He doesn't yet realize he has this power, though he has a sense that something happens whenever he plays. The effects do remain over recording, however they aren't nearly as strong.

OTHER:
He always has something playing in his headphones, the music that plays is almost always stupidly fitting to whatever situation he's in.
His parents were very conservative and anti-gay, so he has somewhat of an internal taboo of dating guys even though he's attracted to them.

Last edited:
Name: Lance Qestir

Nicknames: No nicknames atm but if a character gives him one he wouldn't mind, Lancelot (by his boss, the librarian but finds the name embarrassing)

Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual

Nationality: American

Languages: English

Accent: N/A

Appearance:
discordrpLbetter.jpg

Build: 7ft, 230 lbs. Horns; scales on his face, neck, arms, back, the backs of his calves/feet, and thighs. Small slender tail with points at the end.

Clothing Style: Loose fitting worn out clothes. Often have holes or don't fit right because of his size. Generally prefers darker clothes because they hide stains better

Personality: Shy, sweet, socially inept. No formal education, learned most of what he knows from working at the local library. Oddly dumb but willing to learn. Self-conscious about his appearance and especially his horns, would hide them if he could. Prefers home workouts (and being home in general) and usually only goes to the gym when it's not busy so no one's there to stare at him. MUTE but not deaf, wasn't taught to sign.

Likes: Spicy food, calm instrumental music, nighttime walks/runs, drawing, repetitive actions calm him down.

Dislikes: Being the center of attention, presentations, salty foods, horror movies.

Fears: Hurting people accidentally with his size/strength, being indirectly or directly responsible for someone else's pain. Being weak, being in pain, not meeting expectations, failure.

Pet peeves: People who don't clean up after themselves, loud sudden noises, people pushing him to use his voice, malfunctioning technology, people messing with his tail.

Other info: Emancipated after an incident involving his adoptive parents. He can bend light by "weaving" beams of light between his fingers. This is how he communicates, by making words and images appear on nearby surfaces. Horns (according to the game lore from which his race is derived) increase hearing and spatial awareness. Lance is a Qestir Au Ra (from FFXIV Online lore) who are a tribe of mute people who do not speak because they believe that all spoken words are lies. Lance was separated from his family at a young age, and being w mute parents cost him the ability to speak comfortably so he doesn't. Also he's a p good looking dude he just won't accept it because he can't wrap his head around someone being attracted to him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back