• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Marina Odeletta Delmar
“your welcome, glad I could help” Marina replied with a smile as she walked down the dark hall turning a few corners. She wondered what language the girl she just met mainly spoke, it sounded familiar. They were quite both not saying a word but the girl broke their silence when asking her name. “oh im Marina, Marina Odeletta Delmar...what about you? What's your name?” she asked as they reach the dormitory entrance. Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

*blue is English
Nova Radu
Nova nodded happily at the girl as she introduce herself. "Nova." She chipped as she sped up her pace so that she was walking beside Marina and not behind her. Nova stared up at the Dormitory entrance before pointing to it. "Is in here?" She asked as she approached the entrance and tapped on the door before opening it and poking her head inside as she looked around. However, it still being dark meant that she actually couldn't see anything. She laughed a bit and walked through waiting for Marina to follow and keep showing her the way.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1565270905726.png
Mitchelle just looked at her aunt as she got picked up while she held onto her phone and her bag" thanks for coming i know ma is busy with Kallie so i didn't want to bug her about my foot" she said as she looked at her foot" yeah I know it's gonna be painful when I take off my shoe man this sucks" she said pouting a bit she knew she was tiny compared to her mom and aunt in tallness and she was light to carry. Mitchelle just had the flashlight on while they were walking back to her mom place" do you think I'll get tall like you and ma" she said as she felt a sharp pain in her foot as she breathed in and out trying to ignore the pain she saw her ma's apartment as she smiled' it's so dark at least I have my phone' she thought
1565270737343.png
Kallie just looked at her mom as she was picked up as she just giggled when she was put back down she looked at the box she liked picking out the candles" mommy you have so many candles" she said as she just smiled happily she looked at her favorite candle she loved the smell of Lavander as she picked it up" what about this one smell pwetty" she said to her. Kallie just watched her mom picked out more of the candles and lantern she walked back to the living room as she smiled picking up her stuffed rabbit she just got out her coloring book so she can color she just smiled even though she liked watching tv but she can find things to do she just color AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Lance looked confused and bewildered as the boy spoke to him in a language he didn't understand, but took the paper from him. At least that was in English. He read it over and looked to the boy who had luggage with him. It seemed he was trying to get to his room. He nodded to the boy, believing he understood, then beckoned for him to follow as he led him down the hallway on a detour to drop him off at his room. It seemed the boy understood English, as he had responded to him when he weaved, so he dropped him off at his room and gave a polite wave goodbye. "My name is Lance, and I live down the hall there," He weaved arrows of light to direct him towards the door to his room. "if you find yourself lost or in trouble, you should be able to find me there or in the kitchen in the other direction," he weaved directions to there as well. "if you need help, alright? It was nice to meet you." He wrote before stepping aside to let the boy enter his room, only now realizing he had been standing in the way. He sighed once the boy was inside, and went to resume his task of cooking in the kitchen. Lance turned around when he was tapped on the shoulder by Mika, to which he smiled and used the light of his limbal rings to weave. "Oh, hello Mika. I like the kitchen, but there's not much I can do until the power comes back on, sorry." Lance had found it cute that she had decided to wear his jacket, much bigger than her and continued to weave as he made his way in. "I'm afraid lunch will have to wait until the power comes back on, but I was going to make sandwiches. Nothing too fancy. Were you in the mood for something in particular?" He wrote, unfortunately having missed Marina and Nova entirely in his detour to help Gillian find his room.

Meanwhile, Miss Morgan was trying to make it back to her dorms before the rain had hit, having spent the day preparing her classroom when she found Brianna outside of the dorms. "Oh, my darling! You poor thing! Come here, dearie, let's get you inside!" She cried before reaching for the poor girl, too confident in her own abilities to defend herself to think of using caution in approaching her. She cast a spell to make her and her things float, wishing Lance were there to help but deciding it would take too long to get him over. She unlocked the door to her room to reveal Lance's favorite place. Her home was shrouded in trees with a mossy underbed to surround her stone cottage, wrapped in a loving embrace of ivy. There was a lake in the distance, and hot springs if you knew where to look, but but currently they were heading into the small cottage which was much bigger on the inside. Various household items began to flurry around the place in preparation for their unexpected guest, Miss Morgan deciding that Lance's old bedroom would have to do for now. There was quite a bit of patchwork in the room from Lance's night terrors as a child, and Miss Morgan could have fixed it, but she found them to be endearing, so she had always left it. His scent was still there on the sheets, though the room was sparse and neatly kept in his absence. He had taken most of his things with him when he had left, though a metallic statue that was bent out of shape could be seen in the corner, from when Miss Morgan could no longer handle the strength of his embrace after a night of fear. Tea and cakes had floated there way into the room, smelled before seen, and Miss Morgan sat down on her usual place on the end of the bed. "You look absolutely dreadful, darling! Whatever were you doing out there? Are you a student here, love?" She asked, looking to her in deep empathy.

Texangamer Texangamer Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

*blue is English
Gillian Radu
Gillian watched the man read his letter carefully before taking it back as he finished reading it. Once the man started heading down the hall motioning for him to follow, he hesitated but followed behind him from a good distance. Close enough so he could see him, but far away enough so he wasn't right behind him.

Gill thought for a moment rememebering the confused face the man gave as he spoke. After taking a minute to piece everything together, he came to the conclusion that the man spoke English! Or at least understood English as he didn't seem to talk verbally but rather with floating sentences. He wondered if her actually couldn't talk, or if he was like his sister who just chooses not to talk.

As the two walked, there was a sudden power outage, presumably from the storm that could be heard from outside. Gill had an internal panic attack at the sudden darkness and tensed up as he contuined to follow the man as best as he could now sticking a bit closer so he wouldn't lose him in the dark.

Gill kept a calm composure as they reached the dorm room, but had he been alone or with his sister, he would've screamed or even cried by now. However his will to not embarrass himself infront of this stranger was able to keep him from panicking.

The two finally reached the room and the man made his string of words again that emitted a little bit of a light. Gill read the string of words along with the directions to seemingly important places, such as the kitchen and Lance's room, before nodding and responding in English this time. "Thanks." He spoke plainly trying his best to hide the trembling in his voice. "My name is Gillian. It was nice meeting you too." He said in a bit of a hurry wanting to get inside. Once Lance stepped aside Gill walked though the door and gave the man an Awkward wave before closing the door.

Gill scrambled around the dark room before quickly pulling his phone out to navigate better with it's flashlight. He walked into an empty bedroom and quickly closed the door, sit his luggage to the side, and quickly curl up in the bed with his headphones on. He texted Nova asking if she was okay and if they could maybe meet up if the power was still off by time they both settled in a bit.

Brianna
1565313090854.png
Bri just looked at the lady that helped her as she saw the room the cottage looked awesome as she just looked around as she had a bandage on her face" um well I am new my ride didn't come to pick me up so I had to walk" she said as she just looked at the cake and tea" whoa that's so cool" she said as she just smiled a little. Bri just looked at the lady as she ate the cake as she closed her eyes enjoying the cake" oh yeah I'm new here before my ma and da died they enrolled me here" she said happily" I freeze things" she says as she was on the bed as she started to cough a bit she wasn't feeling so well she did pass out in the rain it wasn't fair she didn't feel well enough but she tried to be strong to convince the lady she was okay.

Mika Suzuki
1565318134815.png
Mika just thought about it as she just looked at her big brother" ummmmm let's see what do I want to eat can i have a kitty kat Ogiri you know my favorite" she say as she looked at him as she saw the lights turned back on as she was eating the cookies" hey big brother the lights turned back on yay" she say as her stomach was growling she loved wearing her big brother jacket. Mika just looked at her big brother as she was still on the counter of her big brother she just was messing with the bracelet that her old friends made for her she missed her a ton she just sighed" ug big brother i'm so hungry" she says eating the cookies she was a tiny bit hyper. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Kathleen Woods
“No problem Mitchelle you know you can always give me a call no matter what,...and also you know you can never bug your mom...she loves both you and your sister very much and she especially would want to know about your foot” Kathleen spoke to Mitchelle as they made their way down the dark hall. “And yes it is going to hurt when you take off your shoes but the faster we get it fixed the faster your foot will get better” she added as they got closer to her apartment. "You never know, you might get as tall as us, everyone grows at different rates," she added.

Vivienne Woods
Vivienne light chuckled "I do have quite the collection," she said as she watched Kallie look through the scented candles. "That one is perfect Kallie...smells pretty and calming too." She replied with a smile as she placed the box back and grabbed a few more things before heading back to the living room and set up the area with the candles and lantern. Sitting back down at the couch she smiled towards Kallie glad to see her less frightened now that there was more light in the room.

Marina Odeletta Delmar
Marina smiled "it's nice to meet you Nova, hope you will like it here ...there are a lot of nice people at this school." Reaching the doors she pushed them open holding the door out for Nova "yep right through here this side is the girls room" she said waving her over to follow. Walking down the hall of room she held out her hand to the door so she could see the numbers. "The rooms are nice and big here, lots of space to stretch out and you will also have a roommate or two" she softly replied as they continued down the hall. "Oh here we are room 325" she added with a smile as they stopped in front of the door.

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1565387265149.png
Mitchelle just looked at her aunt as she smiled looking around as she saw the apartment as she wants to be put down as she just sighed" yeah ma loves me and my sister" she says she say as she just saw the door to her mom apartment as she got down from her mom apartment and open the door while holding onto the wall as she saw her mom with her baby sister. Mitchelle just held onto the wall" hi mam" she says as she bites her lip" I think I broke my foot" she told her mom as she walked with one foot to the couch" auntie helped me" she say as she sat on the couch as she had her shoe on as she felt a sharp pain she didn't like the pain" ma can you heal my foot before the dance" she asked AquaMarie AquaMarie

Kallie Lilly Woods
1565389137281.png
Kallie looked at her mom" yeah it smells nice mammy" she said as she just looked at her mom" can I go, color mammy," she said as she noticed her big sister was home" sissy, auntie your home" she said as she went to her hug aunt she was excited" Auntie Kitty kat" she says as she just liked her aunt she missed her aunt and sister. Kallie" guess what i made 2 new friends auntie," she says as she hugged her stuffed bunny she was excited about playing with her aunt she did have a toy sword she played with her aunt she loved tickles" is sissy is okay" she said as she just looked at her sister as she looked like her sister she just pout. AquaMarie AquaMarie

*blue is English
Nova Radu
Nova smiled at Marina and nodded feeling a bit excited to meet some of the new people around campus. She followed Marina down the hall of the girls dorm and looked at the many rooms. She wondered who she might be rooming with and hoped that they liked magic tricks! She stopped a bit behind Marina and looked at the door number confirming that it was her. "Thank you." She said happily finally being able to reach her room. "Come in?" She asked the girl as she opened up the door to her dorm.

Miss Morgan looked to the girl in sympathy, cooing to her. "Oh don't you worry darling, I'm sure my Lancelot wouldn't mind if you rested here until you felt better. Get some rest for now, darling. We'll figure out where your room is and get you settled in after you've had a little nap, alright? And I won't take no for an answer! I'll use a sleep spell if I have to, don't think I won't! Oh, silly me! We should get you out of those wet clothes first! What am I thinking?" She giggled then went for the luggage without a second though, not quite considerate enough to think of the girl's privacy. She began to dig around for an outfit for her to wear, leaving most of her things intact and sorting through the military style, impeccably well organized suitcases to find her some clothes to change into. She didn't give her time to object either as she quickly laid out clothes for her to change into on a nearby chair. "There you are, dear! I'll step out so you can get dressed, but I expect you asleep here by time I return! And do try not to run off, I'd hate for you to get lost in the eighteenth dimension. It's not fun for anyone involved, darling, trust me. Just stay here for a few hours and get some rest. I'll be happy to help you get to your room later. Nighty night, dearie!" She giggled once again before she stepped out of the room just as quickly as she had come.

Lance nodded to her with a smile. "That's about what I figured. Do you want chicken or salmon in yours? I'm making some for Isabelle as well, if you remember her. I believe the two of you met back in France briefly, but I don't believe the two of you got very close, if I recall correctly." He weaved, then went to cooking as the power came back on. He looked to her in sympathy as he was cooking, hearing her stomach before she mentioned it. "I know, I know. Just be patient for a little bit. The rice is already ready, I just have to finish putting it together. Do you want to help make the rice balls?" He weaved, then picked up a handful of rice and began to mold it himself.

Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Brianna
1565403730660.png
Bri just looked at the lady as she didn't know what was privacy was she just saw the clothes she just took off her clothes off" I don't want to sleep miss I'm okay" she says as she just looked at her as she saw her leave the room she just didn't want to sleep she wasn't sleepy at all she just wanted to browse the school it wasn't fair that she had to sleep she just pouted. Bri was happy the lady had given her clothes she could sleep her clothes before was military clothes she may young but her home town she was forced to join due to her powers she really hoped that the military back at her hometown doesn't come to find her she doesn't want to sleep cause of the nightmares.

Mika Suzuki
1565404881916.png
Mika looked at her big brother as she saw the light came back on as she smiled" um can I have Salmon" she asked as she got down from the counter" sure than Lancelot" she said no one was around so she calls him that due to her mother she just giggled he usually gets annoyed when she calls him that" oh yeah I remember her we celebrated my birthday and i moved away for a while until Cassie adopted me" she says. Mika just looked up as she just smiled" my dad is in jail so he doesn't bother me anymore yeah I'll hope Lancelot" she says as she grabbed a handful of rice as she was making the riceball she loved cooking with her big brother. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Diver sat outside in the rain, looking up into the sky at the clouds. He hoped the rain would keep everyone else inside, as it usually seemed to do, and that he could continue to enjoy the peace. People seemed to be moving in today, and he was only slightly glad he hadn't had much to bring with him. He had already arrived much earlier in the day, and all of his belongings were already in his room. He let out a slight sigh of enjoyment. If there was this much water falling up here, it couldn't be so bad, could it? He would definitely have troubles interacting with all the others around this school; they all seemed so very different to what he was used to. That wasn't to say he was used to interacting with others at all; he had always had trouble with that. He stayed there for a time, thinking of his new life and what might come to pass. (there if anyone wants to interact with 'em or if anyone walks outside)

Asaya and Xenara were together, as usual, and looking to see if they could find something to eat. As they walked throughout the school, they left a trail of water behind themselves. They had recently been outside, and hadn't bothered to dry themselves off. They weren't the types to cook for themselves, and were hoping to come across someone such as Lance. Xenara hoped he was cooking about now, and believed it likely, thinking something along the lines of 'the loser is always cooking, and far too much. He wouldn't care for more mouths to feed'. Asaya, however, was more thinking about his masks than food; food was always an afterthought to him, something not quite important. He wondered if he would be able to find anyone in this school to share his passion with. Surely somebody here would love to have a mask; everyone wants to hide from something, and masks are wonderful tools for hiding! of course, that wasn't their only use, but it was the easiest way to introduce them. As the two arrived within the kitchen area where Lance was, Xenara let out a loud announcement. "I hope you made extra, Scale-hide! I want at least a little bit inside me after I exhaust myself throwing it all up.". Asaya was quite confused by this remark; what would they be throwing? the food? why? He approached Lance a tad closer before speaking, and practically dropped his bag onto the ground before attacking Lance's tail with an embrace. "Friend! I have found you!" He announced, not caring for any other conversation that may be taking place. "Where haver you been?"

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer

Kathleen Woods & Vivienne Woods
Kathleen walked in behind Mitchelle helping her over to the couch. "hi Ivy….we're home." Vivienne smiled as as her sister an daughter entered the room "hi dears...make sure to watch your step...oh my goodness Mitchelle! Sweet pea are you alright?" She said noticing her limping into the apartment when she turned around. Vivienne got up from the couch as Kathleen helped her niece get onto the couch.

Vivienne moved the lantern closer to them as she kneeled next to the couch. "Okay sweetheart take a deep breath… going to remove you shoe.." at the count I have three she removed the shoe. She, as well removed the shoe of her other foot to compare them. "Oh dear,... I think it might be broken...your foot is pretty swollen ...can you move your toes?" She asked as she did a few tests just to make sure. "Don't think it will be healed by the dance, although the good thing is it won't take weeks, but just one.." she replied, trying to find some positive from it.

"Well let's set the foot before I can start healing it...Kat can you give me a hand?" Vivienne asked as her sister handed her the bandages. "Of course Ivy" Kathleen replied as she kneeled next to them. "Alright sweetheart, deep breaths and stay still for me...you can hold your aunts hand while I rested the bone" they counted to three as Vivianne tried to set the bone in place as quickly as she could. Once done Kat helped her to place bandages.

Now Vivienne could start the first helping session. With that Kathleen got up and ran over to Kallie and scooped her up the floor. Bouncing her up in the air a few times. "Sorry dove, we just had to get you big sis settled in….sorry I could not play right away" she said hugging the little girl close to her, making sure she knew they were not ignoring her. "So love, did I hear right did you just make two friends today?" She gasped "are they nice?" She asked her. Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Delmar
"Your welcome Nova, glad to help" Marina smiled glad to help Nova find her way. "Oh?..um sure..thank you" she smiled walking into her dorm. "So um were you from?" She asked curious. Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Miss Morgan made a mental note of the girl's scars and the damage done to her, putting the pieces together but not saying anything as she left. When she returned, she found the girl pouting and smiled sweetly. "Oh, alright. It's hard to be pushy with a face that cute~" She teased, then beckoned for her to follow. "Why don't we go ahead and find your room among the dorms? We can get you moved in and perhaps then you'll be willing to sleep, though you should probably take a shower first, you're still covered in dirt! Oh, Lancelot would be so upset to know I made a mess of the place! I'm sure if he knew the reason he would understand, though. Come along, darling! I have to recast the wards on this place soon, I don't have all day!" She called out as her heels clicked on the floor in quick paces. She was a shorter stocky woman, and it took her more steps than others to get to the same place. She didn't like to waste time either, and was eager to get the poor girl where she was supposed to be.

Lance nodded to her, then gave a small huff of annoyance while looking to her. "I've told you and Miss Morgan both not to call me that, you cheeky little brat." He pouted then pinched her cheeks playfully. He wasn't genuinely angry with her, but he did feel the need to punish her a bit for ignoring his boundaries. He felt the need to acknowledge her statement in between rice balls, however, weaving. "You don't have to worry about that anyway. If he ever comes to bother you, we'll take care of him. No one's going to hurt you anymore." He wrote then leaned to kiss her head when he felt the tug to his tail. A shudder shot through his spine and he immediately went to flick off whatever had attached itself to him, then sighed as he heard Xenara's voice. These two were here, great. Asaya he didn't mind, but Xenara had quite the talent for getting on his nerves. "Should have known you would be here, short stack. You know I always make extra, since my cooking tends to attract the whole school." He teased, then looked to Asaya and picked him up out of habit. "Asaya, I've told you about grabbing onto my tail. If you're going to do that could you at least tell me first so you don't get hurt?" He weaved, brushing the boy off and looking him over in concern. "Sorry I had to leave without telling you. Miss Morgan got a better offer here and the move was kind of sudden, truth be told. What might you be doing all the way out here? If I didn't know better I would say you were following me, little mak'uri." Roughly translated the word meant 'masked one', which was often a name used in reference to the Qestirs, who wore cloths over their mouths as symbols for their vow of silence, but here it was a term of affection Lance would use for the small child he had come to consider a friend.

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1565645580615.png
Mitchelle just felt the pain as her aunt helped her to the couch as she saw her mom got off the couch as her mom got onto the couch" ow ow ow" she say as she held onto her phone as she just felt the pain" no don't take off my shoee" she say but her mom took off her converse as she felt a lot of pain tears were coming down her face. Mitchelle stay still for her mom and aunt while they reset her bone she screamed in pain but somehow she managed to stay still for her she held onto her aunt hand as she just looked at them" mam i can't go to the dance can i" she asked" i wanted to go with Marina" she say as she blushed a little bit" man this sucks" she say pouting looking away

Kallie Lily Woods
1565658481759.png
Kallie just looked at her sister as she was crying and in pain she wanted to help she just pouted a bit she knew she wasn't being ignored she was playing with her stuffed bunny and her other toys as she looked up as her sister was done her mom was healing her sister leg she felt her aunt picked her up" it's okay auntie Kitty kat" she says. Kat just giggled as she was getting thrown up in the air as she was getting caught" hehe that was fun" yeah mommy and me went to the park today i played in the sand box with them" she say as she just giggled" they are nice me and mommy and my new friends went to the ice cweam shop today mommy got me a treat" she say as she smiled.

Brianna
1565658977614.png
Bri just looked down as she smiled a little" yay okay" she say as she missed her big sister Aspren she haven't seen her for a long time all she knew she was here she just walked to her dorm room" where are you Aspren" she say her only family left was her big sister she touched her bandage on her cheek" ow" she say sitting on the bed. Bri just sighed as she went to the bathroom to go take a shower she looked at her scars she was insecure about them she missed her big sister she felt trapped when she was forced to stay in the miltary but she got injured and her sergent wanted her to have a normal life so she's here she just started to cry" Aspen where are you" she asked her hand shaking she texted her sister' hey aspen remember me well i here in maxwood a teacher took me to my dorm' she texted tears dropping down her face. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Mika Suzuki
1565660509083.png
Mika was a little annoyed seeing the two as she just wanted to eat her riceballs her big brother made as she just sighed" what do you want " she say and signed as she looked at the girl" don't insult my big brother you don't know how good is cooking is" she say and signed as she felt her head she had a big headace she didn't know why though. Mika just frowned she was having a brother and sister moment with her big brother these two intrupted that she just looked around as she was making the rice balls" Lance i'm hungry" she say she didn't talk really well since she was deaf it was hard to talk sometimes most of her friends understand but she didn't think this girl won't understand her. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Tree_lord Tree_lord

Last edited:
*blue is English
Nova Radu
Nova smiled at Marine as she walked into the room. She sat her luggage down I to the ground and over to the side of the room before turning back to the other girl before closing the door. Nova crossed her arms for a moment thinking about the question before nodding. "Italy." She said with s smile before getting a more curious look on her face. "You?" She asked now wanting to know where the glowly girl came from.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Diver sat up for a moment, deciding that he had had enough time sitting out in the rain. He stood, looking towards the dorm area and letting out a sigh. He was going to have to get used to living up on the surface; even the way they constructed things was far different from what he was used too. made sense, though; a door in the roof wouldn't be of much use when one cannot freely move around. He entered cautiously, trying to be sure that nobody would notice his arrival indoors, and tried to make his way to his own room. He left a thick trail of water in his wake; something that likely would trip up many students later in the day, and slowly began to realize that he had no idea where exactly his room was; he had completely forgotten. He thought if maybe he could ask someone for directions, but he had no idea how he could approach anyone here.

Asaya clung to Lance like a little kitten, sounding excited to have found his friend. "Friend, we go to many places! We go where it is safe, and where I am needed! We are travelers everywhere, the great mask salesman Asaya can be found in many places! Except Rome. They don't like us anymore!" After saying this oddly cryptic and revealing statement, he paused for a moment before looking around towards the food. "oh, I see you are cooking, friend! May I have some?" He said, suddenly realizing just how hungry he was.

Xenara gave a slight glare towards Asaya before speaking. "I think of it as a compliment considering how horrid his cooking is, wordsmith. How long have you known how to speak, a week?" She laughed, hoping that an insult like that would makes things at least a little more interesting. She hadn't fought anyone in so long, and was beginning to get rather bored of it all. She really was hating it around here; nobody ever attacked anyone openly and if you did you would get in trouble and the one you attacked would usually just run away. She let out an annoyed sigh. This child likely wouldn't put up an entertaining fight, anyway.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer

Vivienne Woods
Vivienne comforted her daughter as she continued the healing. "Your doing great sweetheart, we are almost done dear.." she softly said as she kept her hands just over Mitchell's foot. Vivienne's hands and her daughter's foot lightly glowed a light green as the women finished the healing session.
After a while Vivienne had done everything she could for that day.
"alright dear, your bone was rested, you need to stay off of your foot and make sure to elevate it…" she said gathering the bandages and creams. " we have to wait and see how you feel...but you might be able to go...although no dancing until your fool is healed.." she replied as she got up "for now just rest dear" she said kissing her forehead before leaving to put away the items used for healing.
Kathleen Woods
"You did?!, that sounds like so much fun dear" she replied with a smile as she bounced Kallie a few more times. "You got ice cream too! No fare. ." She pouted she said as she tickled her. "You want to go check on you sister I think your mom is done with the healing" she said setting Kallie down as they walked back over to the couch. Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Delmar
Marina watched the girl as she closed the door and go place her luggage away. Marina took a seat on the ground lighting the room into a soft glow as she looked over to Nova. "Italy that is so cool, I been there once when I was tiny….its a beautiful country…" Marina replied "oh I was born in Denmark but lived both there and in Spain where my dad was from.." she replied with a smile.
Hugging her legs up to her chest she looked over Nova with curiosity as she gently bit her lip unsure if it was okay to ask about her gift.
"I'm curious ...you have any special talent? Or are you not fully human?,...Sorry...if you don't want to say…I am just a bit curious.." she said as she started to play with her hair. Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

*blue is English
Nova Radu

Nova smiled happily when she heard Marina complimented her home country. She heard about the two countries Marina's from and nodded. She hasn't been to those places before, though she hasn't actually left Italy before until now.

When she heard the girl ask about her special ability, Nova smiled and nodded quickly. She grabbed her small bag and pulled out two packs of playing cards. She took the cards out and threw them up in the air as they scattered.

The cards then stopped in midair and began dancing around the room. Spinning and doing flips all over the place. "Psychokinesis." She said with a smile as she pranced around the room in circles looking at the cards dance around.

She stopped prancing for a moment and walked to Marina. "What is your special thing?" She asked hearing her phone go off before pulling it out her pocket and checking it.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1565929337841.png
Mitchelle just felt the pain while her mom was healing she just closed her eyes she just had her foot on a pillow when her mom was done she just sighed" okay mam I understand" if I can't go to school I can have Mariana bring my homework" she said as she looked at her mom as she saw her taking the bandage to and the creams. Mitchelle saw her little sister and her aunt" I'm okay I just can't walk mam said I have to stay off my foot and my foot will take a week to heal" she says as she just pouted" I might go to the dance depends how I feel" she said happily" sorry to worry you baby sister" she says ruffling her hair" how was the park Kallie" she asked yawning" mam said i need to rest" she say tired.

Kallie Lily Woods
1565929900132.png
Kallie just smiled as she looked at her aunt she loved playing with her aunt" it was fun until it started the rain and thunder it was scary" she said to her aunt she just laughed as she was getting tickled" hehehe that tickles auntie kat mammy took me to the ice cream place" she said as she held onto her aunt's pants since they were going to see her big sister. Kallie just saw how tired her sister looked she hasn't seen her sister look so weak she just held onto her sister" will piuthar mòr be okay" she asked (big sister) Kallie just was giggled when her sister ruffled her hair" i made some friends today" she say to her sister as her sister looked tired.​

Last edited:
Vuvienne went off to place the items she used back. Kathleen walked over with Kallie to were Mitchelle was laying on the couch. “How ya feeling dove?...” Kathleen asked her nieces as she took a seat on the ground leaning her back onto the couch. “Oh yes little Kallie is starting to make some friends” she added as she watched the younger of the two girls talk and tell her older sister about her day.

Vivienne walked back to the living room and set down the lantern on the coffee table before taking a seat on the loveseat on the side of the long couch. “I was thinking that with the electricity being out ...what if we order some food?” she suggested. “Oh great idea Ivy...what do you girls think?” she said turning towards Mitchelle and Kallie. “Mitchelle …..If you like you can pick out the place” Vivienne added. Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Delmar
Marina sat on the ground smiling as she hugged her legs close to her chest. Her conversation with Nova was going pretty good, a few slow spells but they were managing just fine with the small language barrier. Marina would try her best to remember not to speak fast and she also did not mind repeating herself if Nova did not understand when she spoke. After all she was having a good time making a new friend. Marina carefully looked over to Nova and watched her as the girl went over to her bag and pulled out some playing cards. Mari tilted her head to the side confused and curious at the same time to what Nova was going to do with the cards.

She watched the cards get thrown into the air and then they scattered. She gasped surprised and amazed as the cards stopped in midair. Marina chuckled as the cards begin dancing around her
“wow Nova this is so cool” she said with amazement never having seen Psychokinesis in person. She smiled as she poked one of the cards as Nova walked over to her. “..I am a mermaid actually...so I have a few special things that comes with being one” she said with a smile as she poked one of the floating cards. She turned around back over to Nova as her phone rang. Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1566619777974.png
Mitchelle just looked at her aunt and her little sister as she smiled" I'm okay it's gonna be a long weak since I have a broken foot but it's okay" she said as she looked at her little sister" oh really your making some new friends good job Kallie" she says ruffling her hair a little bit" i'm a tough cookie Auntie Kat" she say. Mitchelle just saw her mother came back from putting the stuff away she just smiled" yay take out" she say as she heard her stomach growling she had her foot on the pillow she hated staying still for a long time she liked moving around" um i dunno mam can you pick" she asked as she just looked at her mother and aunt she wished the power would come back on she was bored.

Kallie Lily Woods
1566620545985.png
Kallie just looked at her sister" yup" she say as she saw the candles she wasn't scared when she had lights or candles there with her" i picked mammy special candles" she say to her family she rubbed her eyes a little she was slightly little tired" auntie can you play with me later" she asked as she looked at her prasing her for making friends she just hugged her stuffed rabbit. Kallie saw her mother as she just smiled she was dozing off a little she was sleepy but she didn't want to take a nap though she was hungry she didn't want to go to her room to sleep since it was scary and it was dark she just played with her toys a bit closing her eyes​

*Blue is English
Nova Radu
Nova smiled at the compliment as she began making the cards fly back into their cases. She thought about what Marina was and quickly nodded. She had only seen mermaids in movies, and while she was a bit scared of fish and whatnot, she always thought mermaids were pretty. She went to check her phone and read her brother's message. She responded with a yes saying she'll be by the lobby in half an hour before turning back to Marina. "My brother wants to meet up." She said to her with a smile as she out the cards away.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Vivienne though for a bit as she got up from the love seat and went to go pick up Kallie who had fallen asleep and placed her on the love seat to which Kathleen walked over with a blanket and her stuffed bunny. “What if we order some pizza? Nothing to difficult and I know Kallie would eat that” Vivienne said suggesting the food that they should order. “Oh great idea Ivy..what do you think Mitch?...two veggies and a plain cheese one?” Kathleen said as she sat down on the floor next to Mitchelle who was on the couch. Pulling out her phone she pulled out the number of the pizza place and ordered. Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Delmar
Marina watched as the cards go away and Nova answers her phone. “Oh...you can go to your brother” she said standing up and dusting herself off. Not wanting to hold Nova back if she needed to go to her brother. “Ill see you later” she said with a smile going to the door. Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back