• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
Inspired by Mad Max, The Fast and the Furious, Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus, Fallout, the Infernum roleplaying game, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I hereby announce this roleplay:

Whatever you were, wherever you were, whenever you were, however you were (but not on the toilet, that would be rude), you've been summoned to The Proving Grounds. A massive wasteland Hell dimension created for the sole purpose of having badasses fight each other so the best among them could become warlords in the service of the evil god who created it.
Also broadcasts from it are watched as a form of entertainment, but that's a whole different thing.

You might be a space marine from a grimdark alternate future, a probably doomed guy who REALLY likes slaying demons through ripping and tearing, a musclebound warrior with tons of guts and an artificial arm who fights like a berserker, a spirit detective with a working finger gun, a metahuman from a city of heroes who got sent here when those SOBs at NCSoft shut it down, someone who willingly came looking to form a harem of snappily dressed demons, or an extremely confused normal human from an Earth like ours who got given superpowers and was then shoved through a portal into The Proving Grounds by a group of guffawing demons after they slapped a "Disembowel me!" sign on your back.

Or you could have started here. Whether you're a lone wanderer trying to get vital resources for your wasteland community, a pirate with a stomach as elastic as the rest of your body, a devil Beelzebub has put aside for a specific mortal, or a hair-dyeing witch trying to work through your crush on a human from another world, there are endless options.

All that matters is that you've found each other and you're going on adventures! Drive across the wasteland in war machines covered in spikes, scavenge a fallen formerly armed and operational battlestation, get in a gang war with sparkly vampires, do a dance-off for a stone of power, or try to convince a small-minded town that it's fine to dance, anything can happen!

Room for 4 players currently, might allow more if there's enough interest.

Also it's not mandatory but I'd love if you could tell me how many of the above references from the character background and adventure ideas you got. I had fun writing this RP's description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back