Max and Morgan's RP (Private)

I smiled. "They'll hate you because you're gay, and they'll hate you because you're hanging out with me without it being necessary." I felt my elbow wobble and I collapsed onto the bed, laughing as I did so. I rolled over so that I was facing Reed. "You know, because I'm a Satanist. Which I don't think is a legit reason to hate me for."

I shrugged and felt exauhsted. I could just fall asleep right here. I fely my eyes start to close, and eventually, I was drifted off to my dreams.

[sure.]

Today was nthe day we turn in our project. I sa with him in AP Bio and whispered. "Let's hope we're not first."

I sat with my DNA model and poster behind my chair. We had stapled his report onto the poster and made it colorful and eye-catching. "Just like you," He had said to me. That made me blush and I nearly slapped him for it, but I just laughed it off. Mrs. Lansick was standing at the front of the class, looking at some sort of chart she had made of all the groups in the class. Tom hadn't been talking to Reed at all. That kind of surprised me. Hell, they were best friends! And to him, we were just project partners. Did he get the idea that there was something more?

I glanced at Tom, who was glaring at me. Or Dante. Who knows. I mouthed, 'What the he||, man?' and he jsut turned away.

"Don't pay attention to him," I whispered to Reed, who was obviously a bit unsettled by Tom's refusal to even meet his eyes. "He's just a d*ck."

"Tom and Lewis," Mrs. Lansick said, her voice ringing in my ears seeing as I had not been expecting to hear it for a while. "Come up and present your project."

"Watch them fail, it'll be funny," I whispered.

I noded and watched their presentation. It was okay, to say the least. No creativity. Slightly good information. we will blow them away.

"Very... Okay, boys. Thank you." Mrs. Lansick said, rolling her eyes as they sat down. "Now, Dante and Reed." A few people groaned. Ha. I'd show them up. We really knew our stuff about genetically engineered vaccines.

"Okay, let's go." I picked up the model and the poster and we made our way up front, setting them up. Reed had the report memorized. I knew he'd nail it.

I smirked and read myentire report from memory, wowing some people. Tom kept glaring at me, making me uncomfortable. When I finished, we showed off our poster and model, gaining us some applause.

"Excellent job, boys, excellent!" Mrs. Lansick praised, and I grinned. Finally, I was getting some of the recognition I deserved. Of course, I couldn't have done that whole project on my own... But I didn't want to admit that. I'd just say I did it with a little help from a friend. It was weird saying "friend."

I noticed how Tom was glaring at Reed, and that kind of pissed me off. Who the hell does he think he is?

(Skipping to lunch...)

I sat down at my usual table. I didn't expect Reed to sit with me today. After all, our project was over. I didn't expect him to speak to me ever again, actually. But it would be nice.

"Dude, what the hell?" I muttered, my mouth full of tuna salad. I quickly swallowed. "You're not supposed to be seen with me?" I noticed the hurt look in Reed's eyes when I said this and immediately softened. "I don't mind it. I just don't want you to get hurt." And right when I said that, up walked Tom.

"Why are you hanging with gayboy?" Tom asked me. I turned around and said, "What do you want." He just ranted on about how this is bad for his reputation until I said, "Wait, I can't have a friend?" And he punched me. He eventually finished beating me up, havinng to be pulled away by the principal. I stood up, bruises making my legs shake and my vision was blurry.

"Holy sh*t, are you okay?" I shouted, wrapping my arms around Reed and whispering calming things in his ear, causing everyone to laugh at us.

"I'm uncultured!"

"Homosexuals!"

"Sinners!" That was all I heard but nothing I cared about.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. "I would've fought back but there wasn't a chance," I assured him. "I promise."

"I'm good, I guess." My eyes were wide. What just happened. All I knew is every inch of me hurts and Dante's with me. "What just happened?"

"Well, for one, Tom just beat the sh*t out of you," I stated, putting him at arm's length. "Look. You shouldn't be seen with me anymore. Just, go find some other person to hang out with. We can still keep in touch. Just... I don't want you to get hurt." I explained, reaching down and grabbing his hand. Everyone was still staring at us and making faces and calling us I'm uncultured. I didn't care. I hated everyone anyway. Well, except for Reed.

"I'm not talking about your reputation," I stated firmly, looking over at Tom who was being dragged off to the principal's office. "You're getting physically hurt, and I don't want that."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here at my table like I normally am. I'm leaving it up to what you want to do, okay?" I smiled at him, reaching down and taking his hand and intertwining our fingers. I gave his hand a squeeze and pecked his forehead, causing the laughter from the other students to come back even louder. I didn't feel any hate towards them at all, though. I was just focused on the guy standing in front me. "I want these to be special words between us..." I whispered, placing my forehead against his and giving him a soft kiss. "No matter what, I love you." Yeah, it had only been a week, but I knew for sure that I didn't hate this guy anymore. And this was the first time I'd ever felt this emotion before. But I was sure it was love.

"Love you too." I said and sat on the chair, steadying myself and laughing. "These people are so stupid." Hesaid and blinked, a small smile on his face.

"For real," I muttered, sitting down in my usual spot and tending to my tuna salad sandwich. "Hey, you should come to my house after school," I stated once people began minding their own business again. "I want you to meet my family."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back