• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mature RPer Wanted

hepzabah

Professional Spaz
I am looking for someone who is:

-mature; willing and able to roleplay around mature subject matter and potentially triggering topics such as war, assault, unplanned pregnancy, etc. (not necessarily sex).

-literate; paying reasonable attention to grammar and spelling, as well as giving detailed descriptions (minimum of 1-2 paragraphs).

-invested; being interested in the story and willing to help expand plot/world building/etc (not just replying to immediate post and not giving more).

The plot that I have in mind is as follows:

Mary and [your character(YC)] were high school sweethearts, marrying within a month of graduating. They probably would have waited a while had the draft not come up and required [YC]'s service overseas. Their wedding was a quick and quiet affair the day before [YC] shipped out. That was about a year ago. Now, [YC] was due home any day and Mary was due in a month or so. She was assaulted four months after he left, a crime nearly unheard of in their small all-American town. Also unheard of: a cheating wife with the evidence under her shirt, as the rumours and accusations made Mary out to be. The only people who believe her (true) side of the story were her parents and [YC]'s parents; not even the local sheriff's office believed it. [YC] doesn't know of the assault or the resulting pregnancy as their correspondence was sparce to begin with, teetering off to next to nothing over the last 5 or 6 months, so he is in for a surprise when he returns.

Last edited:

-mature; willing and able to roleplay around mature subject matter and potentially triggering topics such as war, assault, unplanned pregnancy, etc. (not necessarily sex).

-literate; paying reasonable attention to grammar and spelling, as well as giving detailed descriptions (minimum of 1-2 paragraphs).

-invested; being interested in the story and willing to help expand plot/worldbuilding/etc (not just replying to immediate post and not giving more).

Mary and [your character(YC)] were high school sweethearts, marrying within a month of graduating. They probably would have waited a while had the draft not come up and required [YC]'s service overseas. Their wedding was a quick and quiet affair the day before [YC] shipped out. That was about a year ago. Now, [YC] was due home any day and Mary was due in a month or so. She was assaulted four months after he left, a crime nearly unheard of in their small all-American town. Also unheard of: a cheating wife with the evidence under her shirt, as the rumours and accusations made Mary out to be. The only people who believe her (true) side of the story were her parents and [YC]'s parents; not even the local sheriff's office believed it. [YC] doesn't know of the assault or the resulting pregnancy as their correspondance was sparce to begin with, teetering off to next to nothing over the last 5 or 6 months, so he is in for a surprise when he returns.

i normally play girls. but this plot i can make an exception i can see me working with this. i'm willing to try this out. i'm pretty mature about this stuff. so your welcome to pm me.

-invested; being interested in the story and willing to help expand plot/world building/etc (not just replying to immediate post and not giving more).

Mary and [your character(YC)] were high school sweethearts, marrying within a month of graduating. They probably would have waited a while had the draft not come up and required [YC]'s service overseas. Their wedding was a quick and quiet affair the day before [YC] shipped out. That was about a year ago. Now, [YC] was due home any day and Mary was due in a month or so. She was assaulted four months after he left, a crime nearly unheard of in their small all-American town. Also unheard of: a cheating wife with the evidence under her shirt, as the rumours and accusations made Mary out to be. The only people who believe her (true) side of the story were her parents and [YC]'s parents; not even the local sheriff's office believed it. [YC] doesn't know of the assault or the resulting pregnancy as their correspondence was sparce to begin with, teetering off to next to nothing over the last 5 or 6 months, so he is in for a surprise when he returns.

I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back