• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Xover Episode 1: The Phantom Hacker

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mass Xover Episode 1: The Phantom Hacker:​

This RP spans 6 Episodes btw, so please make sure you are committed before you apply to the RP

This is a world in which fiction reigns supreme, and someone is pulling real life people into this fictional realm, where they gain the powers of the bodies they inhabit. Over the course of this episode, they realize they need to find out what's going on before the man in control achieves his goal, whatever that may be. But what is allowing reality to become fiction? and how is it that they can accomplish all these powerful feats?

Basically you play YOURSELF. YOU with all your faults and strengths using your RPNation name instead of your real one. You end up in the body of your favorite character from fiction. ANY FICTION. Book? Yes. Anime? Affirmative. Movie? Of course. Comics? Definitely! As long as it's fiction, it's fair game. My first post will explain how to enter the RP once I get enough interest here. Also, when I say any fiction, it doesn't have to be cannon. It is allowed to be someone from a "No longer cannon" story line.

Questions? Ask away!

Interesting that you should ask that. Technically there isn't a max...

To put it another way, if you choose to be superman, or Thanos(please don't) there will be a system in place that limits what you are physically capable of. it's like... if you have the ability to break the sound barrier, sure, you can... but since that power is a massive one, you would be what I like to call "Power balanced"

This would mean that sure, you CAN do that, but the other NPCs would gain equal or greater powers than your own. As an example, if you choose to be Naruto, at some point in the RP, Sasuke, or Madara would show up. If you choose to be Superman, Doomsday or Lex Luthor would show up, and if you choose to be Lelouche Vi Britannia, then someone immune to Geass powers or able to negate their effects like Jeremiah Gotwald would show up.

Essentially whoever you choose to be, your enemies will be on par with you. That goes for a villain as well. choosing to be someone like The Joker or Magneto, means that Xavier and Batman will show up.

That brings up another point. YOU-as YOU- are in control of your character, so villains could be heroes, and heroes could be villains. the RP is meant to explore a fiction filled world and try to figure out how we got there and what to do about it, not a sandbox. it has a goal... a sort of quest if you will.

Other questions or concerns can and will be answered.

Still searching for at least two more people willing to do this sort of RP.

Table Table glad to see you are interested!

If we don't get one more person by sunday evening, I will assume this is all we have and will start the OOC and character postings/rules.

Still room for another? Also, does it have to be favorite or is it a choice? Atx can be pretty literal. Shut up Gil I'm asking for your sake!

It does not have to be favorite at all! Pick someone you know enough about to play their consciousness tho, as the RP centers around us being in the bodies of people who MAY OR MAY NOT be able to take control at certain times.

It does not have to be favorite at all! Pick someone you know enough about to play their consciousness tho, as the RP centers around us being in the bodies of people who MAY OR MAY NOT be able to take control at certain times.
Wasn't planning on forgetting Gil's self I even would have included him if it wasn't a partof the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back