• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect: Tales from the Citadel

Yea, Epiphany. I second that. I mean, I have build a whole world based on Fallout New Vegas once in a smaller, german forum. Really went into Detail. Made many Factions and even more NPCs, people could use alongside their character.

Like the world I built up was brimming with content and potential for many plots. People could even do make own plots, if they checked out. The thing was, that it probably was a too small community. And yet, it went on for like four months. But now it froze because we just had 4 people. Maybe I should translate it all to this site, but that would be a lot of work. And if it's not worth it, I would be just crushed, having done it for nothing. But I really crave for a RP that goes on for a year at least. I love building worlds. Just doing it alone is a little demotivating over time.

Ah, you restarted the thread, Jack? That's awesome. I will post my character and hope you'll accept him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back