• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect: Tales from the Citadel [Reboot]

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack
thumb-1920-593750.jpg

"Welcome to the Citadel..."
The year is 2185 C.E. Two years after Saren and his flagship Sovereign assaulted the Citadel, life continues. 13.2 Million people live on the station, this is not even including the bug like keepers who maintain the Citadel. Each of these people have stories, jobs, and daily experiences. These are even more interesting times, given the current events on the wards. Elections are coming up soon to send representatives to govern the wards, rumors have said that the once-thought-dead Commander Sheppard has been spotted on the station, a serial killer that has been dubbed "Crucifix" has been evading C-Sec, gangs such as the Blue Suns have been making moves on the wards, and people are talking about the Collectors. Of course these are just a few things going on...

---------
Hi everyone, this is a bit of a slice of life rp set in the Mass Effect universe. I've ran it before, and the Legendary Collection has got me wanting to run it again. It's set during Mass Effect 2. Feel free to drop any questions below.

is this still available?
Sorry Bro, but it’s a pretty old thread and the creator hasn’t been online by the looks of for some time. I remember the original one I was apart of was pretty good. but this particular one isn’t available by the looks of things.

Somebody making a new ME RP though would be about the best I can think of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back