• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect : Ascension

Cryptic

~ Techy ~

Ascension

200_s.gif

After the Geth Attack on the Citadel the Council where lost and the Destiny Ascension was destroyed in the Aftermath of the Horrific attack. Thankfully however the Geth were beaten and the Citadel was saved, though the Alliance were still cautious about the Synthetic's and sent the Prestigious Commander Shepard to root out any remaining Geth Resistance. The Normandy was sent into a sector where three other ships had gone missing in the span of one month. After looking for signs of Geth Activity and possibly any sight of the ships, the Normandy was attacked by an Unidentified Ship. This attack led to the death of 21 Crew Members, among them being Commander Shepard & The Utter destruction of the Normandy. A crippling wound to the alliance seeing as they had lost their very first human Spectre but as always....The Galaxy keeps moving and lives went on as normal. Giving up all hope in finding the Lost Spectre alive and quickly tearing apart the team the commander had made, all worry of the Reapers or anything of the sort was erased if possible. In the after math of these Events, a Group was formed that was headed by a rather mysterious figure for unknown circumstances. You are one of the lucky people invited to this Mercenary band, Be it your Mechanical skill or Lethality. Whatever the reason, The galaxy isn't ending any time soon and credits are a valuable commodity these days..

Hello there RpNation Inhabitant! If your reading this your then hopefully intrigued and maybe even interested in Participating in this little idea of mine. I'm relatively new to this site and noticed how there seems to be a lack of Mass effect Roleplays. Considering the fact that I'm yet to make one and I'm currently replaying the series, I thought why the hell not and came up with this Idea after Recruiting Thane. You may think that's a bit strange but I noticed how there was a lack of true Mercenary Groups other than the three featured and I adored the concept of having an entire crew who all interact and work together so I came up with this. Anyway off to the rp Itself, I plan on marking this as Casual but keeping it fairly Casual-Detailed so any one liners won't be accepted~ If you managed to figure out thanks to my little prologue, This will be taking place after Shepard has been killed. To be specific One month after. The basic Idea is that we form a lovely Alien group and go on all sorts of wonderful adventures in the Mass effect Universe~ I mean have you noticed how many Planets go unused?..Also going off of that, You will be able to play as an Alien. However I am limiting it slightly so ya know..No Arc Projector wielding Hanar or Revived Protheans. I will be accepting some where between 6-8 players who I believe have the best written Cs Sheets, So no first come first serves or Reservations. So you Interested?...Comment below if so and any Questions will be answered as quick as Possible! Also in regards to how long this will go on, It honestly depends on how much people are interested and willing to for the Long term. If possible, I plan for this to last quite a while and run along Mass Effect 2 & 3. Course the adventure gets a lot more fun as it ages~

Definitely interested.

I am wondering though, what part of space will it be focused on? (Citadel Space, Terminus Systems, etc..) or will it just be an 'anywhere, everywhere' kind of thing.

It'll be anywhere, Everywhere type of thing. Moving through Different systems to go through all sorts of mission and the like.

Bump!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back