• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mask Of Reality OOC

I'll have my character up today.

Starting him without a persona, first character to start off trap in a dungeon. He'll eventually have his persona.

Susanoo Susanoo
xD No worries, just remember to put into the profile your persona information. Even if he doesn't have it yet, it'll still be there to know what he/she will look like when it appears o3o

I'm surprised by the ratio of boys to girls. For the first time in a long time there are more boys than girls.

Nothingness Nothingness Should the characters who do have persona know about mementoes? Of course they cannot travel since well... they don't have a cat transforming car.

Misuteeku Misuteeku
Yesh they know of it. XD well just cause ya dont have the car, doesnt mean you cant walk around in there. Just making traveling all that much more slow and taking much longer; especially with the reaper around xD

Misuteeku Misuteeku
Yesh they know of it. XD well just cause ya dont have the car, doesnt mean you cant walk around in there. Just making traveling all that much more slow and taking much longer; especially with the reaper around xD
It's getting pretty quiet here. You should tag everyone to see if they're still interested or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back