• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mask Of Reality OOC

Bornlucky Bornlucky
Indeed, I shall be making a character that probably wont be started until tomorrow. I had accepted your character, although just a side note that you hadn't needed to use the powers from the actual game if you didn't wish to. Since its an OC persona, or anyone that makes personas for this rp..you guys can come up with your own powers for them. o.o You're free to use those powers from the game if you wish, just stating that out there~

Bornlucky Bornlucky
Indeed, I shall be making a character that probably wont be started until tomorrow. I had accepted your character, although just a side note that you hadn't needed to use the powers from the actual game if you didn't wish to. Since its an OC persona, or anyone that makes personas for this rp..you guys can come up with your own powers for them. o.o You're free to use those powers from the game if you wish, just stating that out there~

If that's the case I change Ryoma's skills a bit to reflect more contextual abilities then game play abilities even though I kept most of the name!

Ah, The Genji persona. Its ability is that it always requires healing

With his new ability he will need to be healed often! Or eat a lot of food if the healer is sick of him

Ah, I apologize if I am too late-- but you wouldn't happen to still be accepting, would you? I may not have seen the activity check, but I'm definitely interested!
Though, if I am unfortunately too late, that's no big deal and I'd be happy merely spectating from the sidelines!

Quiet Quiet
Of course not! You're not too late! the roleplay hasn't even started and I'm always accepting for my roleplays! :O You're free to go make a character :3

Wonderful!!

I'll do my best to have a character up before the end of the night! I'm very much looking forward to this!

It might take a lot of time to make character due to time, and trying to find a costume for my character to wear in the meta verse.

Bornlucky Bornlucky
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Susanoo Susanoo
Misuteeku Misuteeku
gogojojo331 gogojojo331
Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon
Maki Maki
Quiet Quiet

Little note to everyone that is apart of this roleplay or if you're going to be apart.
I will most likely not go with the whole idea of HP system let alone the turn-base fighting system idea. I'm going along more the idea that imagine the world as it is and fighting as it is, "normal" sense. SP and everything along those lines will be added into as the obvious fact that you cannot use your persona forever and over and over without recovering and such.

Reason: The idea of using the turn base system kind of sounds a little weird to me since this is a roleplay and not the game...its kind of like the idea of just standing there and allowing ourselves to just kind of get hit or take a 'possible' chance of not getting hit. Hence this is why I did not add into the character sheet a 'stat' area where you can add your stats and such.

--

This however does not mean that status affects cannot be added...such as confusion, dizzy, despair, etc.

--

This all will be added into the rules sections very shortly; also for those of you that do not know. Your powers for your persona DO NOT have to be the exact powers that come from the game/series. You are freely welcome to make up your own powers as long as they are understandably strong and not overpowered completely.

Quiet Quiet
is Kosei High a super prestigious school, or is it just your average school? My character lives in Shibuya, so I thought it'd make for her to go to school there. However if it's some top notch place I planned on having her go somewhere else.

I don't think it's been confirmed, but since there's mentions of a lot of talented characters attending (Yusuke and Hifumi, for example, being an artist and a world-class Shogi player), I do headcanon it personally as a pretty prestigious place to be on a scholarship. If your character is talented at something special (I made Himiko really good at mechanical engineering and inventing for example), I think it'd be possible to squeeze her in!

Though Shujin Academy is also popular (for a good Phantom Thief feel reason)!

I don't think it's been confirmed, but since there's mentions of a lot of talented characters attending (Yusuke and Hifumi, for example, being an artist and a world-class Shogi player), I do headcanon it personally as a pretty prestigious place to be on a scholarship. If your character is talented at something special (I made Himiko really good at mechanical engineering and inventing for example), I think it'd be possible to squeeze her in!

Though Shujin Academy is also popular (for a good Phantom Thief feel reason)!
Alright, that makes sense. I'll try to think of something. Thank you!

Maki Maki
They do exist, although because they cant fix everything themselves. This will be taking place a bit way after they had already formed the group and now with the whole fact that mementos and distortion starting to leak to reality as it is too, they cant do everything themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back