• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mary Sue's Empire [Closed]

Close the sign ups?

• Yee

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Naw

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here

Caffeine Freak

Caffeine Freak
1517239341427.png

An underground facility just off the coast of a sprawling city is home to some of the most dangerous beings the world has ever seen. How they were contained in the first place remains a mystery, but one thing's for certain, they're not going to be held down any longer.

From the ashes, they'll take over, and build city-wide shrines to themselves.

But not everything is as it seems, and the deities themselves must tread lightly.

[CS]

Last edited:
Dark Blade was meditating in Japanese in his cell. Some guards came in and they made the biggest mistake of their life as DB unsheathed his flaming diamond katana and sliced all 40 of them in half. The 41st guard pulled out a pistol to shoot Dark Blade with a bullet but then DB activated his Sharingan and the guard died lol.

Outside, alarms blared throughout the facility. The fire response system rained on the concrete corridors as guards took their positions at strategic intervals throughout the complex. They thought of their families, their homes, and their will to preserve what they love from the monsters contained in the facility.

Dark Blade stepped out of his cell, the guards waiting for him at the end of the corridor balked at the sight of what remained of their fallen comrades decorating his suit. One guard suppressed a sob as he resoundedly pointed his weapon, a cropped picture of his wife and children taped to the back.

DB stared emptily from under his mask at the guards. He raised his flaming fire proof indestructible diamond sword and prepared himself. "Omai wa mou. Shinderiu"

Cocolamoco Cocolamoco Reis Reis Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

There was a glitch in the system. A mistake.

It was not Dante's mistake, of course. Dante didn't make mistakes. He made gambits. Brilliant gambits. This one involved letting them capture him, because he knew. Oh, how he knew. He knew in his heart -- whatever was left of it, anyway -- that Old Man Fridge's killer lurked in the shadows ahead.

And so he slept. He waited. They pumped chemicals into his veins, hooked wires into his head. Studied him. Little did they know that he, too, was studying them. His brain was a super computer that made the facility's machines look like they were built by cavemen. Dante dreamt in binary, in 1's and 0's, his fingers moving rapidly as if they were typing on a keyboard. With the power of his mind, he hacked into their system, bypassing firewalls and leaving Internet Explorer viruses in his wake. He even managed to pirate the newest episode of Cardcaptor Sakura as he hacked them, watching the show in his sleep as he waited, waited, waited.

Finally.

His journey across the digital matrix finally ended as he found the RELEASE button. A single neuron fired the command, and all at once, the containers and cells at the facility broke open.

Red lights flashed across the room, across the building. Siren calls bellowed and bounced across the cold, concrete walls. Out of the PA system, an automated message played in loops, advising all personnel to calm the fuck down.

This -- the alarms going off, the ensuing chaos. This was no mistake either. Dante didn't make mistakes. He wanted this. This was his welcome party.

The ones in the white coats were the first ones to run. The ones in the bulletproof vests followed shortly after. They tried to shoot him at first, but the bullets stopped inches from his face, dropping like flies as Dante smirked and chuckled. Smirking and chuckling were the two actions Dante did most besides kicking ass.

Hands in his pockets, he walked down the hallway at a leisurely pace, following the cacophony of screams arising a few doors down from his own. Whenever he passed a guard or a scientist, they would fall down, wailing and clutching at their throat as they bled to death. Dante's edge had cut their arteries open.

As he made a right turn, he saw the figure responsible for all the screaming -- the one other than Dante himself, of course.

The stranger spoke in Japanese. As a polyglot, Dante, too, spoke fluent Japanese. This, alone, made the man seem like a kindred spirit -- but ... no. Not again. Never again. Dante wasn't going to let himself get attached to anyone ever again. Images of Old Man Fridge's decapitated head flashed across his mind. A single, manly tear dropped down his crimson eye. He hoped the stranger didn't notice.

'Nani?' Dante pointed at the other man, and then at the corpses on the ground. His voice barely above a whisper, but nonetheless imposing. He popped the collar of his dark trench coat to signify that he meant business, that he wasn't going to end up like the men on the floor. 'Nani?!' He repeated, sounding more demanding this time. 'Dattebayo!'

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Dark Blade turned from the pile of corpses, muscles jiggling as he did so. "Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki." DB spoke darkly, [AN: sumimasen but my Japanese is not good i just heard this phrase somewhere ;p] a phrase that translated to "Hello fellow Japanese man."

His superior intellect made DB come to the conclusion that this man had triggered the release of everyone in the cells. "Arigato" Darky Blade bowed his head knowingly. A guard had tried sneaking up behind DB (which he knew anyway because Dark Blade is aware of his surroundings even when meditating but not sleeping because he doesn't need sleep but instead mediates to conserve energy) but then the guard recognised Dark Blade's incredible deductive abilities he had a brain aneurysm trying to comprehend the ninja's vast intellect and died lol.

Dante nodded, understanding the man's words fully, as he understood everything fully. He used his unparalleled deductive skills to conclude that the other man thought he was Japanese. This was incorrect, of course. Although he had lived in Tokyo for a time, Dante belonged to no nation, to no one. Still, he blushed slightly at the thought.

'It is nothing. Also, I am not Japanese,' he said, speaking in perfect Japanese1. He returned the stranger's respectful bow with one of his own. 'I am but an aficionado of a clearly superior culture.'

He looked the masked man up and down, trying to decide if this ninja could be a worthy ally. Dante's brain was always brimming with information, so it took a moment to rifle through the information he'd hacked from the facility's database. His eyes remained shut for a few seconds. When he opened them, he had activated his mind palace, his pupils dilating and constricting, and now he gestured at the air, moving his head around left and right, rearranging invisible words and concepts suspended in empty space. At last, he had found all the information he needed.

This ninja could be trusted.

'Ore wa Dante desu.' Dante put a hand to his chest before he gestured back at the man before him. 'You do not need to tell me who you are. But you must know that this facility has your real name listed as --' His quiet voice became temporarily overwhelmed by the dying scream of the guard writhing from the mind-induced aneurysm. 'Tssk!' Dante crouched down and pulled out the guard's gun. He shot the poor man in the head, shutting him up for good.

Dropping the gun on the floor, Dante stood back up again. He straightened his coat, dichromatic eyes piercing straight through Dark Blade. 'Listen. The facility is holding others like us. We must find them, or all is lost.' He started to head straight for the door, mind already navigating through his hacked blueprints of the facility. His back faced Dark Blade; this was not a sign of trust, but of urgency. 'Yosh.' Dante stopped in his tracks for a second, throwing Dark Blade one last sideways glance. 'Ikuzo, Dark Blade-san!'

1Gomen nasai! My Japanese isn't very good either, but hopefully one day I'll watch enough anime and be fluent in it (´・ω・`)

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Periwinkle sighed to herself. The glass shutting her from the outside world was like a window to a land she could not reach. Because it was bullet proof. And she used guns.
Her scarf then fluttered to her side and lay on top of one of her guns. It was in that moment that all she had known and understood had vanished. A realisation that only she could have stumbled upon with her superior intellect and intuition. Lifting herself off the floor, she picked up her favourite SMG. Peri looked at the glass that had tricked her into imprisonment for so long and a subtle smirk stretched across her lips, distorting her otherwise always stoic, emotionless face. After a brief pause, she let loose and shattered the seemingly super duper bullet-proof glass with a barrage of bullet-proof-proof-bullets.

What a lovely sound! The sound of glass shattering, of bullets firing, of freedom! She held her scarf gently to her face and gave it a warm look.
"It was because of you, my trusty scarf, that I was able to figure out the devious trick of this containment cell and make my escape."

As she took her first step out of the cell, she heard a noise coming from behind her, where her prison once lay.
The now-shattered-into-a-million-pieces bullet-proof door started to open.
Following this was the annoying sound of an alarm blaring from above and a deep crimson light bathing the hallways.
Using her expert deducing abilities, Peri put together that someone had hacked into the network and freed all of the prisoners. As she walked further along the corridors she noticed she was not alone. Piles of bloody dead bodies were gooped up together, forming a sad trail of clues towards the culprit(s).

This upset Peri greatly, as she had previously declared that she would be the one to kill any and everything. She followed the convenient trail to the two culprits: two buff bois.
Both were yelling intelligently at each other in Japanese, and while Peri could only understand words such as 'Nani?!' and ' Anata wa ōki sugiru, onii-chan' as she was not poly-lingual, she used her heightened sense of empathy to understand them both completely perfectly.

Flipping her long, luscious, silver hair to the side as it was covering her icy cold red eyes, she spoke softly to the two in not-Japanese. "I see you are both worthy of my respect, allow me to join your company in escaping this facility. We may then fight to the death."

The cool ninja (not as cool as Peri of course) grunted. Peri was able to decipher the grunt with her thought powers as "I am greatly interested in your proposal. You may join us on our quest to leave this facility, but first I must free the others, for I am Dark Blade."

Peri nodded. She was right to join these two. Naturally because she is never not-right.

Buff Boi One, otherwise known as Dark Blade was glad that another had joined on his endeavor, even though he was perfectly capable of escaping himself. He gave an ancient Japanese military tactical gesture known as the thumbsu upu and turned on his heel to the facility's exit that he had located using his echolocation abilities. If what Dante said was true, and the facility knew his true name, he would have to kill everyone because that knowledge was teh secret nobody could know (except his friends because they're cool).

After a running through the corridors with his hands behind his back at a speed slightly faster than Sonic the Hedgehog, Dark Blade found the hallway opened up to a massive hanger bay. Instead of the vanilla guards there were now guards with mechs that hand machineguns and rocket launchers and shark cannons and were running towards them. Dark Blade drew his flaming diamond indestructible billion year old katana that had once belonged to a warrior god that Dark Blade had defeated in single hand combat and dashed at the threat, shouting his ki with every chop. Some guard mechs turned right around at the sight of them when they realised they done goofed.

Edit: whoops I confused Dante's name with Dark Blade. Fixed now.

Reberta opened her eyes to find herself inside a cell, lacking all things except a single bed. She also mysteriously had her armor and weapon even though guards usually take those things away. For a moment she was confused, as she had just taken her first nap in half a year in the comfort of her home. Using her expert ability to sense danger, she instantly realized that she was kidnapped by bad people who disliked her heroic deeds to the world. She then called out to a guard. "Nani?" she asked softly, and the japanese-speaking man instantly recognized his prisoner's confusion. However, when he looked back to see her perfrect, stunning figure, he instantly decided that she could be trusted. This was of course due to her magical abilities to make everyone love her at first sight.

This ability is more dangerous than it sounds, as Reberta is a succubus. And succubi are most dangerous when men are in love with them. After being set free, she planted a small kiss on the guard's lips, granting him a long, blissful death. When she was done the man's corpse resembled a shriveled up raisin. Yet, when all the other guards came after her, they were stunned by her beautiful appearance and completely ignored the fact that each one of them were being killed one by one. Reberta was slightly confused about why they were throwing themselves into their deaths, but it was okay since they were all tasty snacks.

When Reberta stepped through the halls, she began to hear an alarm and hear the screams of men. She followed a path of beat-up corpses, bracing herself to encounter a powerful foe. And what she found was rather stunning. Two bois and one gurl, all standing calmly in the red glow of the alarm. She could see in the glint of their eyes that they were powerful. In fact, she could tell that their power levels were well over 9000, almost enough to rival her own. But then she realized something: these people were killing all of the bad men who kidnapped her!

"Arigatōgozaimashita." She bowed her head to the trio, speaking fluent japanese thanks to her magical ability to know every language. "You helped kill all the bad men who kidnapped me. Let's get out of hear together, desu!" She mentally named each one of them. One was completely dark, reminding her of Dark Chocolate. The other, a brown haired boi who she instantly knew was brilliant thanks to the character sheets I read yesterday, kind of seemed Salty. Finally she saw someone wielding multiple guns, thus earning her the name Gummy--no, Gunny Gurl!

Edit: Lol I saw that Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak and why u post at same time as me (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited:
[Addenda: Dark Blade's response to Reberta before speeding off]

Dark Chocolate dude Dark Blade bowed low as the girl popped up on the scene. "Domo." He replied as he observed the girl. Obviously she was a succubus, or at least it was obvious to Dark Blade who had extensive knowledge on mythical creatures of all types from every place in history. Normally he'd be cautious around such dangerous creatures but this one seemed like a cool G so he let it slide.

ikr the struggle is real ;-;

The one known as Bokuwa-sensei knelt upon the cold, hard ground of his cell, his arms in chains, his bald head bowed. He appeared to be asleep, but he was not; rather, he was contemplating the mysteries of the universe. Specifically, how those muthafuckin' snakes got on that muthafuckin' plane.

His impeccable sense of hearing alerted him to the small platoon of guards that was approaching his cell. He raised his head to gaze upon them as they entered his cell, locking the door behind them. Big mistake. One of them approached him slowly, bearing a syringe filled with a liquid of some sort. That liquid was supposed to make him weaker, but his giant's blood made him not only immune, but it caused the liquid to make him stronger.

As soon as they finished injecting the liquid into his veins, Bokuwa-sensei tore the chains off of the wall effortlessly, and proceeded to beat the guards senseless with them. Several violent seconds later, the small platoon of guards lay in a bloody heap on the floor of the cell. Organs, viscera, and assorted gore splattered the wall, but Bokuwa-sensei's tunic remained impeccably clean.

He walked over to the bars that separated him from the rest of the world, placed his hands between two, and pulled them apart with ease. The muscles of his arms and chest bulged to the size of ham hocks as he flexed them. He not only pulled the two bars apart, forming a gap large enough for him to walk through, but he absolutely wrecked the rest of the bars, too. He stepped out of the cell, and smiled.

In the distance, he saw some of his fellow demons in the process of escaping. He figured he'd do the same. With steps two yards long, he quickly approached the group and soon proceeded past them, in the wake of the ninja's fast. Guards swarmed about him, but he slapped them left and right with terrifying alacrity, leaving them slumped upon the walls, heavily concussed.

"Inmate, we have you surrounded! Surrender now, and you may return to your cell! Put your hands where we can see them!"
"Tsk..."
Lisbeth clicked her teeth and sighed as she stood on a pile of dead bodies in the courtyard. No mortal could possibly comprehend the predicament she was currently in. She had been captured, and she attempted to deduce the culprit of this terrible sin. As she looked around, she observed that it clearly wasn't the Elite Sects of Exorcism; they owned no such facility, and they had never been known to use such advanced technology as weapons. Whoever it was, she raised her voice above the helicopters to give them the news...
"Foolish mortals! I am the Usurper of the Afterlife, Empress of Death and Dismay, Heir to the Throne of Hell, Daughter of Satan, supreme ruler of the Soul Society, and the Grim Reaper! I am not certain of who has abducted me, but I can promise you this: I can and will use my authority as Satan's daughter to condemn the souls of your leader and, if need be, anyone who gets in my way to an eternity in hell! However, any mortal that decides to leave my sight at this very moment will be spared!
"Inmate, drop your weapon! If you choose not to cooperate, we will open fire!"
Lisbeth slammed her palm onto her face, which scrunched as though she were talking to the most frustrating fools in heaven and hell. Did they fail to comprehend the words that came out of her mouth? The immortal goddess was truly vexxed; she had only recently become the physical manifestation of death itself. Even the most incompetent moron knows that humans are dying every damn second! It's like, "Oops, you're dead! Oops, you're dead," except it lasts forever, all over the world. And it was her job as Death to guide their souls to the Courtroom of Judgement and go to heaven or hell! Someone had to do it! How damaging would it be to her reputation if she allows thousands - no - millions of souls to wander the world lost and confused? Both the divines and the damned would despise her, and it would be very costly to the reputation she had worked on for so long. This bloody farce had to end soon.
"This is your last warning! Drop your weapon now!"

"You ignorant fools! I am Death itself, there is nothing you can do to kill me! I swear to you that you will experience my pain a hundred fold once you go to--
"Open fire!"
The men surrounding her were armored in bullet-proof vests and armed with scary-looking guns. There were about two or three helicopters flying above the Grim Reaper's head, their search lights pointing directly onto her. Once the order was given, the hundred guns pointed in her direction began to open fire. Lisbeth's body was filled with thousands of holes as her body was flung in every direction. After a few moments, all movement came to a halt, and Lisbeth's body covered in blood dropped first on her knees, then onto her face. Her face and weapon were both in the dirt, and the entire courtyard momentarily stood motionless.
And then she woke again.
The first sign that she was still alive came from a series of giggles. The lady in the center of the courtyard laughed hysterically as she rose from the ground. She lifted her double-sided scythe in her hand and slowly stood on her feet. The surrounding soldiers turned to each other and prepared to break formation, their voices trembling in fear.

"Fascinating... Fascinating!!! I have existed for a long time, and that has to be some of the most brutal pain I have experienced. Take a word from the wise: trying to kill Death with DEATH can be described as nothing more than suicide. This has been a truly enlightening time for me...now DIE."
Before anyone else could make a move, Lisbeth raised her scythe and began to slash at each of her enemies in turn. She moved faster than they could possibly react, and when she cut through them they didn't seem to become injured.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Offensive Spell #63, Amaterasu!"
After saying the last few words, she flourished her double-scythe and stood in the center of the courtyard. A really badass-looking red pentagram formed in the center of all the bodies, and they went up in a torrent of black flames. All of them died screaming, and Lisbeth had to shout to hear even herself among the dying.
"Do you feel that?! This is what your miserable souls will feel for the rest of eternity! Remember the name "Grim Reaper" once you enter hell. Tell them that I was the one who killed you, and I assure you that you will be rewarded in turn!"
The last thing they heard was the sound of her laughing evilly.

The ensemble was growing.

Dante always considered himself a lone wolf, but for once he didn't mind the company. For one, they all appeared to speak fluent Japanese -- always a good omen. Secondly, the ladies. It was clear that they were Not Like the Other Girls. In another time, in another universe, he would have gladly given either of them his heart and soul. Unfortunately, he had neither of those anymore.

Fuck you, Karen.

And so instead, he only gave them a cold side glance. 'Periwinkle-san,' he said to the girl with the majestic scarf, and when the sexy (not that he noticed) succubus arrived, Dante did the same thing. 'Reberta-san.' Dante bowed his head to show respect. 'I have read both of your files.' He paused for a moment, eyes closed, like he was deep in thought. Dante rubbed his chin, and then nodded approvingly. 'You are Not Like the Other Girls. I am honoured.'

Before he could hear an answer, they were met with a legion of mech-wielding guards. These soldiers were a step-up from the ones they had encountered before the hangar, but that didn't matter. To an exterminator, a spider was no different from a fly. Both were as good as insects (except, of course, that spiders were actually arachnids, not insects, but anyway), and both were as good as dead under his boot.

The guards were shouting expletives, running around to form tactical, combat formations. Dark Blade was wielding his fiery diamond blade, and for a second, Dante couldn't help but pause and admire it. Dante smirked and chuckled. 'Dark Blade-san, I hope you do not mind if I borrowed your words, but ...' He adjusted his glasses with his middle finger. As the spectacles moved up, they glinted mysteriously and darkly. 'Omai wa,' he pointed at the awestruck soldiers, 'mou shindeiru!'

Unbeknownst to the poor goons, Dante's cyborg suit -- The Chaosweaver -- had snuck behind them. It was desperate to be with its master once more, and since the legion of soldiers got in the way, it left a trail of corpses in its path. Finally, The Chaosweaver reached its master. Once again, Dante smirked. And chuckled.

'Yosh, Chaosweavaaaaaaaah!'

As Chaosweaver and Dante held hands, a harsh beam of light erupted from the contact, sending the nearby guards flying to the walls. A strong gust of wind came out of nowhere, and Dante's hair fluttered majestically in the breeze. He twirled and twirled as tendrils of light wrapped around him, Chaosweaver's adamantium parts fusing with his own skin. When Dante opened his eyes again, he and Chaosweaver were one.

He also found that a sage-looking bald man had come out of nowhere. Dante approached the newest stranger to join them. Only a fool would fail to recognise such a face. 'Bokuwa-sensei-san!' Dante's voice sounded distorted behind the cyborg suit, but in a cool way, like Darth Vader. 'It is an honour to meet you at last.' He turned to the rest of the team. 'Come, all of you. I feel the presence of the spawn of Satan nearby.'

Bokuwa-sensei smiled at the cyborg suit-clad young man upon being addressed. He was impressed by the young man's effectiveness at using the suit. He would most definitely be a useful ally.

"The honor is mine, young Dante-kun," Bokuwa-sensei said, sounding exactly like Samuel L. Jackson speaking Japanese, not bothering to disclose just how he knew Dante's name. "Lead the way to Satan's spawn, young one; she will be most welcome within our party."

????? ?????

"Hm hm hmmm hm hm hm hmmm hm hm hm hmmm hmmm hm hm hmmmm" A dapper, young looking... primordial being hummed to themselves, waltzing through a hallway filled with guards fairly intent on trying to shoot him, even though not a single bullet was actually hitting their intended target. One by one some of them found themselves suddenly sent to deep space in an instant to die a quite painful death. "You know you people can just, run away, right?" They asked, twirling their fancy cane in their hand and pointing it at one of the guards, who suddenly began to rapidly age to the point that within less than three seconds they'd completely decayed. "If you did you might actually survive! Or at the very least you'd make this more fun." While a few guards actually followed his advice and made a break for it most of them stood their ground and kept firing at the strange person, their bullets disappearing from the air and ending up who knows where. "For the love of... are you all seriously this stupid? You're still trying to use bullets against someone that controls space. Really? REALLY? Alright, I'm done putting up with this nonsense." At this point literally all of the guards that hadn't already left or weren't already dead tried to run away, only to find themselves with a brand new hole through the middle of their heads courtesy of one hell of a sturdy cane... except for one, who just got tripped and held down on the ground. "P-please don't kill me! I-I have a family!" The guard pleaded. "You really should've thought about that before you tried to take on a primordial force with guns you know. But, luckily for you, I'm in a forgiving mood!... Sort of. You can go ahead and leave, but don't you dare ever forget my name." "Y-Your name?" "Solea Veran, honestly I'm surprised it isn't common knowledge by now. Oh, and if you wouldn't mind spreading the word that I'm back and I'm pissed that'd be mighty kind of ya." Solae said, grinning as the guard suddenly disappeared to... well even Solae wasn't sure but they knew it wasn't deep space this time at least, they'd been too lazy to really decide a place to send the guard so most likely they just ended up in some random place. "Haven't had to get my hands this dirty in quite a while." Solae mumbled, taking a quick look around themself and realizing that they had absolutely no idea where they were. They'd completely mentally blanked due to boredom and next thing they knew they just ended up here. Breaking out had been a complete breeze, all they'd had to do was just kill the guard by teleporting the door of their cell inside of them. Honestly if these people had been trying to keep him locked up they had no idea what they were doing, because just keeping them in an empty locked cell devoid of anything interesting and hoping they stayed blanked out from boredom was an absolutely imbecilic idea. "Time to find out who the bastard in charge here is and make them wish they were never born..."

Amidst the chaos, the Grim Reaper popped up. He rapped his scythe on the ground, annoyed.

"All of you stop."

A bubble formed around him and the group, the guards outside froze in place as time stood still beyond. "I don't get paid overtime for this and you're all on my shitlist. Oh. Hello Dante." He gestured with his scythe once at his son before continuing, now directing his rant toward Lisbeth. "Drimeseah, since you took over the office, the coffee tastes like shit and nobody's responding to my sexual harassment complaints. I want ownership back. And when I get it, I'm killing all of ya."

With his essence consumed he couldn't just kill people on the spot, so he got other people to do it for him. With a whirl of his scythe the time-bubble popped and a horde of hell hounds burst onto the scene. "Can you guys just let them kill you because I got a stack of paperwork to do right now and I'm not doing it over the weekend. Alright peace out."

Death himself vanished, leaving his flaming creatures from hell to do his dirty work.

SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus Reis Reis Cocolamoco Cocolamoco

After killing everyone in the courtyard, Lisbeth could feel sources of irritation growing right there in the facility. She could feel the presence of everyone else in the facility, and she sensed that people were dying. It pissed her off to no end; death should be there when people die, and anyone who killed while she wasn't around must have had some sort of death wish. But it was only a small matter. She realized that there were several individuals inside the facility who were gifted with dangerous abilities. She kept their powers in mind as she decided to search for the group, and she somehow managed to find an apple along the way.

Eventually, Lisbeth found the group, and the moment she arrived she grew extremely irritated. It was Death, that persistent, omnipresent little bastard. Who did he think he was, freezing her in time and talking about her job? His trap was the only reason she didn't immediately try to kill him. She was glad that she'd usurped his position, and she wouldn't give it back if Jesus told her to.

Once his time-bubble disappeared, she crushed the apple she was holding in her hand. "Don't call me by that name... Lisbeth is my name, not Drimeseah." She hated the name her father had given her, and Death knew that she hated it. It pissed her off that much more, but luckily he left her the perfect toys to take her anger out on.

"Crown of the King shatter the bones of the beast, let your six hands place judgement on the wicked as they bow in your honor. Those who mock his power shall suffer, dance in the forest while the wolves consume your flesh! Mother weeps as your skin is boiled and the god of the underworld laughs as you languish! 74th Precinct of Destruction: Hole of Agony!"

Lisbeth slammed her hands onto the floor and as the approaching hell hounds were just about to reach her, a red pentagram formed beneath each of them, and from it came a demonic white hand. The hands grabbed the hounds and began to drain their life's energy, giving the poor things a slow, agonizing death.

"I'll never allow you to regain power... Never."

????? ?????

"... Was that Death? Why in the world would I be on Death's shitlist?! I can't have caused them that much trouble..." Solea took a moment to think back on a few things they'd done. Massacres of entire armies, okay that could have been annoying, causing eternal death loops, that was probably more than a bit annoying, repeatedly killing people way before their time was supposed to be up, the panther incident... Then there was the fact that they'd lived for a literal eternity and by all known laws of nature shouldn't still be alive, technically making the a beautifully unholy abomination simply by still being alive. The more Solea thought about it yeah, they could kind of see why Death was pissed at them in particular, they'd been a bit of a prick really. Still, they weren't just going to roll over and die! They were a motherfucking primordial being! They'd survived this damn long and they weren't going to lets some bureaucratic asshole take their life away from them. Besides, if they were going to die it'd be on their own damn terms! "Wait, who are these people?" Solea muttered to himself, just now noticing that he had company. "You know what, I don't even care, I'm just gonna go and figure out who's the bastard that put me here. Not like anything Death throws at me could even pose a threat anyway." He mumbled, running off the opposite direction.​

Dark Blade backflipped off a sakura tree that was in the air hanger for some reason and sliced the head off one of the hellhounds, then did that spin thing Levi does from Attack on Titan [AN: if you haven't seen aot then watch it naow!!!!!1] and killed another hundred of them. Damn, he was good at his job. Reassuringly, he flicked his gaze back to his comrades. They were all killing things and it made him feel daijabou inside.

DB had of course met the Grim Reaper before but had of course defeated him in single combat with his magic sword instantly and that's why he was immortal, and not because Grim couldn't be bothered to put up with DB's bullshit and instead avoided him entirely.

Being the nice guy gentleman he was, Dark Blade paused his slaughtering to comfort his friend. "Shinpai shinaide, Lisbethu-san-chan." He uttered wisely in a sage voice. "Death cannot win against what his already dead." His eyes shimmered with his tragic backstory in his eyes.

Shirohito Hirozukunoritodorito
Shirohito Hirozukunoritodorito woke up in cell. He had no idea where he was or how he got there. The cell door was open, so he walked through it. As he walked, he noticed dead bodies on the ground. They all met their fate in some terrible way that Shirohito Hirozukunoritodorito could not even begin to describe. He did not pay attention to the carnage around him, but when his school uniform began to be covered in blood, he got annoyed. "My pants are dirty, but I don't have enough money to get them dry cleaned. Sensei will get mad when a go to school tomorrow."

Shirohito Hirozukunoritodorito was still completely unaware of his current situation as he sighed at his bloody pants. Eventually, he found a small group of people that were quite strangely dressed, though he didn't notice at all, considering half the people in his class had neon colored hair and impossible bodily proportions. Then he saw this weird guy wearing this black coat with a scythe summoning some monsters that were going to kill the people. "Was that Death? Didn't he give up trying killing me in the second season because my plot armor was too thick? Must be a different Death, the one I remember was pretty chill, plus he had a three headed puppy."

Seeing potentially innocent or potentially extremely evil people in danger, Shirohito Hirozukunoritodorito sprang into action. He tapped into his Superform I - Black Variant, and unleashed a devastating, but extremely generic looking blast of energy that destroyed an entire wall of the hanger, though missing most of the demon puppies. "YOU WON'T HURT THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!"

With this he, began to beam spam the heck out of the demon puppies, causing ridiculous amounts of collateral damage in the process, just like any inexperienced anime teenager that barely knows how to use his powers. When he was done, he turned back into human form, striking a heroic pose for the audience.

Last edited:
"Kawaii, desu!" Reberta yelled happily at the cute hell hounds trying to kill all of them. She was obviously resistant to fire because she's half dragon and her red armor couldn't be scratched by mere puppies anyways. But she put a little bit of effort into killing them since she was inspired by Dark Chocolate's sage-like presence. She summoned the language of the dragons and Shouted, "Fos, roh, DAH!!" A large shockwave forced the dogs in front of her away with enough force to kill them almost instantly.

As she started hacking at dogs with her spear, Reberta considered Death. She had always thought that guy was unfair. How come when she tried to kill those NPCs all those years ago just for fun, they went back to full HP after leaning down for a few minutes? In fact, some NPCs she couldn't even attack at all! This was the source of much frustration for her, and she chose to get back at him by reloading her game every time she died so that it basically never happened. She was glad to hear he was having problems at work, cause that's what he gets, the meanie!

Reberta also considered the newcomers to their group. They seemed cool enough, especially when that one boi heroically killed a bunch of hounds with each shot of his weapon-filled robot. The boi looked rather tasty, and she considered adding him to her harem of 1000 men. Actually, everyone here was worthy of joining, regardless of age or gender. And since their power levels were so high, she could easily have fun with them for a while before they die like regular snacks. She thus made a vow to add everyone there to her harem, including Death himself.

In all honesty, it took a lot of willpower and manliness to keep Dante from dropping to his knees, and weeping.

Luckily, though, Dante had an infinite amount of both things, especially manliness.

'Otousan!' He cried from his robotic suit, but before he could even hear a response, the scythed figure was gone. In all the 17 years Dante had lived, those seven seconds were the longest and only time he'd spent in the company of his father. Even when it was Dante who was killing other people, his victims often died much, much later than they ought to, if only so Death could avoid any and all awkward interaction with his son.

But now his father was gone again. His mind went through a flashback-filled internal monologue that could take up three entire episodes. Dante choked back the tears. From his robot's speaker system, a symphony of melancholy started to play. It was Chaosweaver's own way of consoling him.

'Arigatou, Chaosweavah.' He sniffed, and then studied the scene before him. Once again, he realised that yet another wave of powerful newcomers had come -- and of course, his super computer brain was able to instantly pull up their associated character sheet files -- but this time, he forgot to greet them in proper Japanese manner. Indeed, Dante was too caught up at the sight of the fiery canines that barked and growled, and whimpered as they were slaughtered one by one. 'Yamero, minna-san! Dattebayo!'

Chaosweaver moved faster than the speed of light, and before anyone could blink, Dante was standing right in between the hellhounds and everyone else.

'Ore wa ...' He spread his arms to his sides. 'Ore wa Dante Reaper desu! These dogs are my dad's first gift to me. I won't let you harm any of them!'

The hell hounds were so moved by Dante's display of affection that they unquestioningly switched sides and turned on the remaining guards instead. Grim, watching the scene on a monitor from his office, facepalmed.

"Yosh." Dark Blade climbed into one of the fighter jets that he knew how to operate because he had taken piloting lessons back at the dojo. The guards had given up at this point and were running in the opposite direction anyway. Firing up the engines, DB expertly maneuvered the jet out of the hanger and took to the skies. He flew so high that he could see Japan [AN: If you're a fellow intellectual and study the bible like me then you know this is possible because the earth is flat] though his airtime was somewhat restricted as Grim popped up on the wing of his jet, standing on it as if it were merely a rocking sailboat.

"This is for all the paperwork I have to fill out because of you, ya pajama-clad weeaboo." Grim sliced down with his scythe, severing the wing right off the jet. He extended the favor to every other air vehicle, forcing them to plummet down to the city coast below.

????? ?????

"... Oh great, I'm lost. How in the hell does a primordial being with complete control over time and space manage to get lost?" Solae muttered to himself, looking around and trying to figure out where the hell they were at this point. "This is so boooooring..." Solae mumbled as guards surrounded them. "Not in the mood right to deal with cannon fodder right now." Solae made a slight sweeping motion with their hand and all of the guards ended up dying a quite painful death in the sun. "I think I'll just leave... It's not like things out there can be as boring as they are in here, out there I'll probably find someone interesting to screw with." A bullet suddenly whizzed by Solae's head, just slightly missing. Solae quickly turned around, realizing that they'd apparently missed one. "Seriously? You missed a shot against a completely still target? No, that's not even the dumbest part, you decided to stick around and take a shot at me after I got rid of all the others, that's even dumber." The lone guard panicked and made a run for it, only to find Solae standing right in front of him. "Where do you think you're going?" Solae asked, jabbing the guard's shoulder with his cane and stabbing straight through it. "I'm not finished with you yet. We're gonna have some fun~" 0.5 seconds later and the guard's mangled corpse was completely unrecognizable as a human being. "Well, that helped to blow off some steam... Now what was I doing again? Oh right, finding a way out of here." Solae mumbled, wandering around looking for an exit.​

"Ieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" cried Bokuwa-sensei. He rushed over to the wreckage of the jet that held Dark Blade-kun, after he finished petting a hellhound. Flinging the wreckage aside, he found Dark Blade-kun's body, battered and bruised. The wise monk laid his hands on the ninja's chest, and a white energy began to pulse from them, covering Dark Blade-kun's body and healing his injuries. Through his super awesome ninja suit, Bokuwa-sensei could feel Dark Blade-kun's heart beating harder, better, faster, stronger.

Peri had fallen asleep during the chaos and thus had no recollection of the events. All she knew was that her new Nakama - a term she learnt from Darky Blade - were in need of her assistance. DB-kun was lying in Bokuwa-sensei's arms. It was truly a beautiful scene. Bokuwa-sensei had used his awesome healing powers to completely restore Dark Boi to his former ninja self. Behind Peri, Dante-san was crying manly tears of manliness after finding out his new bestie was 'aight.

Everything was cool. That is, until Peri's super hearing picked up a super bad sound. Flipping her long silver hair to the side, Peri pulled out a revolver and did the spinny revolver trick (kinda like Ocelot from MGS only better because Peri taught Ocelot how to do that trick). The hellhounds started to merge together forming a really big and gross amalgamation of some kind.

"Dante-chan, Reberta-sama, we must deal with this monsterous beast now!" Peri commanded, her scarf pointed to the beast as she spoke.

Reberta-kun smirked "Hah, as if this is even a problem", she held out her hand and got ready to nuke it with a dragon blast.

Just then, Dante-mon wiped his eyes with one hand and stood right in fron of Peri and Reberta-nim. His eyes were really sad, you could totally feel his pain.
"Gommenasai-desu... I cannot allow even you, my nakama, to hurt my hellhounds. Even if they are now a weird, gross goop thingu."

Peri was shocked, how could she be betrayed! "But Dante-dono, what about your nakama, whaot about.... Dark Blade!" she pointed at DB who was currently still in Sensei's arms probably meditating or sumin' idk.

Just then Reberta-san jumped in. "I've had enough of this! >:O" and started to go into super saiyan dragon form.

Also Martha Stewart, who everyone now knew the existence of and all relative information because of the power of friendship probably, had joined the party!
The heros friendships will be put to the test, will they turn on each other? Or will they persevere! Find out next time!

(A.N. wow :O that ending even shocked me OwO omg what'll happen?!?1!?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back