• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marvel

Riverwitch119

Hi everyone!

So lately I have been craving some Thorki rp. I would like to play Loki, so anyone who wants to play Thor is welcome. I have seen all the movies in the MCU, but I have not read any comics so it'll be set in the MCU. I have some ideas in my head that I would like to try. Also, the other Avengers will almost certainly be making appearances, so I'd love it if we could double on them. There are a few of them I can do, so it'd be appreciated if you could do the others.

So yeah, that's about it. I would like someone who can write at least a paragraph per post, as I will do the same. I post at least once a day, more depending on your timezone (I'm GMT+1) I can rp here in a thread, through pm.

Looking forward to rping with you guys! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back