• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel- Universe 2051U.

BDE

The Ultimate Power source
An alternate marvel universe where everything is a little bit different. Set in the year 2051, the Avengers have been crushed, Along with the X-men, Fantastic Four, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Force, The Defenders, and Basically every other superhero group in the world. How could such powerful champions be bested you ask? The answer to that is simple...Ultron. Due to key differences in history many of the important minds that played a role in creating ultron died before he was ever woken up by the time he was actually Awakened the remaining heroes were few and far between and most perished in a desperate assault on his fortress. By Merging his programming with both the Internet and the Sentinel program Ultron has designed an army of Ultra Sentinel's who each possess the advanced A.I of Ultron combined with the Modular power capabilities of the Sentinels. However it did take some work to get us to this point, here is a brief timeline to help you understand how we got here conveniently split into either movies or comic series if you'd like.

~~~
Captain America & The Axis of Evil -1944- World war 2 is in full swing and the Axis powers teaming up with a skrull cruiser in orbit grants them an advantage that the allied forces have a hard time dealing with. In a final raid at a nazi weapons facility bucky barnes is killed in action helping captain america to redirect an alien tech fusion bomb that was meant to wipe out the continent of north america. This fusion bomb is redirected at the cruiser and both are destroyed with captain america being frozen in ice.

Captain Marvel, Intergalactic- 1979- 34 years after the Axis powers are bested a Kree fleet arrives in orbit set upon earth for the purpose of wiping it out as part of their purge protocols where they eliminate potential Skrull nesting worlds. A team of Captain marvel, Nick Fury, Thor, Hercules, and the First Black panther T'Challa's Father must repel these aliens bringing them down. Nick fury gets his idea for a team of extraordinary people.

The World Breaker- 2008- a new threat reveals itself in the world as a green behemoth is shown tearing through us military assets in arizona. Captain america is found in the Ice and is put in duty under the jurisdiction of Shield. He leads a team of himself, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Hank Pym, in order to bring this monster down. They find themselves unable to do so even after receiving help from the Debut of a young iron man. However they discover this green monster to be the Incredible Hulk and discover that Leader and Abomination have been garassing and framing the monster. Teaming up with the hulk this hero team unravels the plans of leader and strikes a heavy blow against A.I.M.

Spiderman, The Big Leagues-2011- only a few years into his career as Spider-Man peter Parker uncovers a plot between Oscorp and A.I.M. Spider-Man teams up with Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil,White Tiger, and Punisher, in order to stop them after they captured the main avengers cast. Deadpool is also there though he doesnt offer much help besides killing M.O.D.O.K towards the end. Heroes Iron Man, Mr.Fantastic, Giantman, And black panther are all freed from mind control that had them working on a special project though the data to their project is sent somewhere before it can be investigated and none of them remember what it was they were working on.

Gods & Monsters- 2012- Loki causes huge problems when he unleashes the Greek monster Typhoon who brings with him a massive army of monster from mythology. Hercules, Thor, and Hulk must team up with doctor strange to crush this army and threat. Sadly Hercules Dies and Thor loses an Eye in this process. Loki is Imprisoned in Hades to prevent war between olympus and asgard.

Beyond Infinity- 2013- Just a few months after the Typhoon event The Earth is Attacked by Thanos with Four infinity stones, A massive Chitauri army, and the Black order. Hulk, Thor and Captain Marvel are the first responders. Thor is killed due to his injury having not yet healed and thus hampering him, Captain marvel loses her arm and hulk is blasted halfway across the planet and not seen again. The remaining heroes fight where they can but rapidly lose ground. Finally Reed Richards creates a machine that can remove the infinity stones from the gauntlet. The heroes launch their final assault striping the stones from the gauntlet and using them to destroy thanos. Unfortunatly thanos infected the infinity stones rendering then unusable without letting thanos possess the user.

X-men Days of Apocalypse-2015- Trask Tech works under the table with A.I.M to produce the Sentinel program putting mutants in a sticky situation. In response the Brotherhood awakens Apocalypse to fight on mutantkinds behalf. The X-men respond and are able to stop the brotherhood and apocalypse causing the government to recognize them as a net positive and shut down the sentinel program. Apocalypse barely survives fleeing to a canadian forest where he intended to start rebuilding but instead was Smashed by a wandering green goliath who claimed that area as his own.

The New Spider-Man- 2018- Peter parker finally gets in over his head when what seems to be a simple mugging is instead an ambush by the freshly formed sinister 6. Peter parker is killed but miles morales steps in to fill his shoes. After training with captain america and his other allies he manages to stand up to the sinister six and defeat them simultaneously uncovering A.I.M's hidden ultron project.

No more Heroes, Ultron-2021- Several high profile genius's are found dead including tony stark, Hank Pym, Reed Richards, T'challa, and Hank McCoy. Investigating this leads the Avengers to meet ultron as he takes control of a warehouse full of decommissioned Sentinel's. These sentinals make short work of the avengers team and then ultron moves to take a manufacturing factory where he begins mass producing the deadly machines. Shortly afterwards he unleashes his massive assault, linking with the worlds internet and worming his way into every system he pinpoints all shield locations and downs the helicarriers, assassinating nick fury and a whole slew of agents in the field. He then works with most villains to hunt down remaining heroes launching large scale raids against the avengers bases, the fantastic four tower, and the X mansion. All around the world the heroes fall like dominos and in the end Ultron stands victorious having conquered all but four territories in earth.
~~~

Now obviously thats not everything there is plenty of wriggle room in there for side stories and additional quests but for the most part Ultron kinda Owned the world and after that point its not exactly a pleasant time for anyone.

For 30 years ultron has ruled the world. There are only four places he hasnt yet conquered. Atlantis, Latveria, The Savage lands, and Wakanda. Each has a powerful champion or system guarding them.

For atlantis its the Inhumans lead by black bolt who teamed up with Namor and the atlantians after the moon was claimed by Ultron. The application of terragen mist to Atlantean warriors has made a skilled army of superhumand capable of tangoing with ultron.

In Latveria Dr.Doom has his doom bots facin ultron while a team of Gamma Mutants act as his heavy seige weapons and a crack team of assassins lead by frank castle serves as his commando unit. They have kept ultron at bay with a powerful combination of Magic, technology, and Skill.

Wakanda is guarded By Storm who broght with her the remaining mutant population. The combination of mutant powers with wakandian vibrainium and technology have kept this gem away from ultron despite it being his prime target for if he takes Wakanda vibrainium Ultra sentinals become a thing.

The Savagelands are Protected By Wolverine, Ben Grimm, and a Wild man named Congar who is in possession of the Power stone. Despite this meaning thanos can take over his mind Congar has somehow convinced the mad titans ghost that helping repel ultron is in his best interest.
~~~
Each of these safe zones represents somewhere your character can be from. While i am fond of people playing cannon characters imma be frank most are dead. You can ask if a character you like is alive and playable but keep in mind they would be 30 years older at least. The idea is to rebuild an avengers Squad out of these 4 safezones. As it stands all is open but i myself will be playing 4 Characters. Dr.Doom as my canon character and the ruler of the latverian safe zone. Congar the Savage guardian with the powerstone and possessed by the ghost of thanos. A mutant from Wakanda Named Rae who is in possession of Mjolnir. And a clone of Peter parker Raised by Frank castle calling himself Tarantula.

If this story seems up your alley then by all means let me kbow and stake your claims. Ill be starting this when/if enough interest presents itself. If you have any questions just ask and ill get back to you quickly.​

While you may not need an image for doctor doom you might need them for my other 3.
Conan.jpg
Congar, Guardian of the Savagelands and holder of the Power stone. His physical strength and brutality have no rival since the Hulk vanished.

linh-dao-assspidey4.jpgTarantula...the clone of Peter Parker Created By Otto Octavius and Harry Osborne. Raised by Frank Castle he is the Most lethal spiderman to date and possesses a wide array of spider based superpowers in addition to gadgets and guns out the yin yang.

db883d5f205a602f34b69c339f9288e7.jpgThe Daughter of Storm and T,challa, Rae Possesses the mutant ability of magnetic manipulation ability though hers is magic based rather than just a mundane mutation. Using her Electromagnetic manipulation she Took Mjolnir for her own. While she still needs to learn to use the magic of mjolnir she is still one of the most powerful people on the planet currently.

Last edited:
I'm involved in quite a few other RP's at the moment but it looks like you've put a lot of effort into this so I'd be interested. I've already got a few ideas floating around my head.

I'm involved in quite a few other RP's at the moment but it looks like you've put a lot of effort into this so I'd be interested. I've already got a few ideas floating around my head.
Thanks its true i did. I even have some stuff for after we deal with ultron that you may be able to spot the mechinations of and predict if you pay attention ic. I love foreshadowing lol.

Mind if i hear some of your idea's. I love hearing marvel OC's be born lol.

Our stories ultron is a bit different than the normal ultron in a number of ways the first one being appearance. This ultron has Amped himself by Using Doctor Stranges connection to the dark dimension to merge with Dormammu and thus claim the dark gods power as his own.
2042019-ultron.jpg

Another difference is goals. Ultron does not want to destroy humanity, rather he wishes to purify it and bring it back to what he deems the ideal era which is the 1950's...minus all the Disparity as No one will have any rights other than the right to live in ultrons perfect world. He sees any form of metahuman as a threat to this ideal goal and so he seeks to eliminate them. The same view is held towards all aliens, magic users, and those who use their supergenius intellect to try and be extra ordinary rather than to benefit society. One would almost say he were a good ruler if not for his harsh penalty of wiping out entire communities who defy his sometimes nonsensical edicts.

The Ultron Sentinels are a considerable bit different than Ultron himself or even the sentinels we remember. Most of them just look like a smaller Ultron but each one has on their design something similar to one of the Heroes of old. Avengers, Defenders, X-men, etc. These sentinels mimic the powers of those they seem similar to, in addition to the stats that come with being a titainium tungsten robot. There are Spider sentinels, Hulk Sentinels, Captain america sentinels. Typically speaking the more powerful the sentinel the less of that model there are. For example there are only 2 recorded Strange Sentinels, 3 Hulk Sentinels, 3 Thor Sentinels, And only One Sentry Sentinel. There are a few exceptions to that however, the Iron Sentinels are ultrons favorite and are more numerous than other sentinels of equal power though thats attributed to Ultron basically just filling iron man suits with Ultra Sentinels. This army of his is Huge and very wide spread able to strike anywhere on earth not within one of the 4 safe zones within only a few minutes of the order being given. Some unfortunate heroes have found themselves faceing entire Avenger squads of Ultra Sentinels...an onslaught almost none can withstand.

Thanks its true i did. I even have some stuff for after we deal with ultron that you may be able to spot the mechinations of and predict if you pay attention ic. I love foreshadowing lol.

Mind if i hear some of your idea's. I love hearing marvel OC's be born lol.

Funnily, my ideas at the moment don't involve OC's. The two I have involve canons.
Colossus
5cb93c43482bb97d3a9687638f73bcd5.jpg
Colossus parents and sister are murdered by Ultron and he blames Professor X and the X-Men for their deaths, causing him to join Magneto. Magneto and those mutants loyal to him join him on Asteroid M to evade Ultron. At some point, Magneto is either rendered comatose or dead by Ultron and Colossus finds himself in charge of Magneto's group and everybody else on Asteroid M. Spending the majority of his time in armoured form, Colossus has aged little in the last 30 years and he and his followers have managed to avoid the brunt of Ultron's forces. Colossus has recently begun offering sanctuary to non mutants as well but this has caused conflict with some of the more radical elements on Asteroid M.
Doombot (A-76)
doom-storm-display.jpg
Under the guise of a potential alliance, Doom arranges a visit to Wakanda to assess the strength of their forces/acquire some vibranium. However, rather than go there himself, he sends a Doombot in his place. Designed to act as the one true Doctor Doom, A-76's personality was based on that of Doom himself. After joining Wakanda's leader Storm in a lavish dinner, A-76 finds itself utterly fascinated by Storm and over the next several days, the feeling only intensifies, culminating in it abandoning Doom and joining Wakanda in order to remain close to Storm and ensure no harm comes to her. A-76 now uses its advanced intellect and high tech armaments to serve Wakanda and it's queen.
Let me know what you think.

Funnily, my ideas at the moment don't involve OC's. The two I have involve canons.
Colossus
5cb93c43482bb97d3a9687638f73bcd5.jpg
Colossus parents and sister are murdered by Ultron and he blames Professor X and the X-Men for their deaths, causing him to join Magneto. Magneto and those mutants loyal to him join him on Asteroid M to evade Ultron. At some point, Magneto is either rendered comatose or dead by Ultron and Colossus finds himself in charge of Magneto's group and everybody else on Asteroid M. Spending the majority of his time in armoured form, Colossus has aged little in the last 30 years and he and his followers have managed to avoid the brunt of Ultron's forces. Colossus has recently begun offering sanctuary to non mutants as well but this has caused conflict with some of the more radical elements on Asteroid M.
Doombot (A-76)
doom-storm-display.jpg
Under the guise of a potential alliance, Doom arranges a visit to Wakanda to assess the strength of their forces/acquire some vibranium. However, rather than go there himself, he sends a Doombot in his place. Designed to act as the one true Doctor Doom, A-76's personality was based on that of Doom himself. After joining Wakanda's leader Storm in a lavish dinner, A-76 finds itself utterly fascinated by Storm and over the next several days, the feeling only intensifies, culminating in it abandoning Doom and joining Wakanda in order to remain close to Storm and ensure no harm comes to her. A-76 now uses its advanced intellect and high tech armaments to serve Wakanda and it's queen.
Let me know what you think.
Asteriod M is an awesome idea but i would like that to perhaps be a recent history thing and have it recently have fallen to ultron. Colossus could then use his connections with storm to get refuge in wakanda. Perhaps the asteroid itself fell within wakandian territory and the decent was slowed to a managable degree by a collective of mutamts on board and off, and maybe some tractor beams. So you could still have the meteor base just currently grounded. That gives us the objective of trying to get it back into space to establish some form of orbital defence against ultron.

As for A-76 that actually works perfectly. Tarantula is going to have to journey with him though as i initially planned to have Doom send tarantula and a few others to make contact with Wakanda. A long journey through ultron territory with flight not being an option as all aircraft have been felled before they could get there. So it would have to be a small stealth team perhaps we could include another character down the line. What A-76 does upon reaching wakanda is up to you of course but we can say instead of the portable hard drive that Tarantula was going to be carrying the data is held on A-76's hard drive.

Hows that sound?

also the alliance would not be a guise. With the rest of the World ground down his efforts to expand being repelled doom is actually trying to unite all the remaining safe zones...under doom of course.

How would you feel about the offspring of the X-Men Characters Nightcrawler and Rachel Summers?

Last edited:
How would you feel about the offspring of the X-Men Characters Nightcrawler and Rachel Summers?
Honestly i dont know much about Rachel. But nightcrawler would currently be either dead or heavily injured during the fall of the xmen battle. Do with that what you will but i support this :)

I am somewhat thinking of a Silver Samurai from Wakanda. My main character idea is a child of Daimon Hellstrom and Magik.
Magic is certainly dead. Her sword is actually in ultrons possession and ironically limbo is where he puts those who he cannot kill for one reason or another like deadpool etc. Daimon could certainly be alive and would actually do well in wakanda currently as they need a magic user to both help Rae learn more about how to use Mjolnir, and they kinda have a low magical defense rn.

BDE BDE The main thing about Rachel I want to run by you is that she is depicted as basically a refugee from an alternate time line, with her parents being Cyclops and Jean Grey. She also inherits a connection to the Phoenix Force.
My character would not have the Phoenix Force, as that's a can of worms probably better left alone. However there is a spark of it, leading to some of her powers (ironing out details on) having a fire and brimstone motif, taking inspiration from both parents.

BDE BDE The main thing about Rachel I want to run by you is that she is depicted as basically a refugee from an alternate time line, with her parents being Cyclops and Jean Grey. She also inherits a connection to the Phoenix Force.
My character would not have the Phoenix Force, as that's a can of worms probably better left alone. However there is a spark of it, leading to some of her powers (ironing out details on) having a fire and brimstone motif, taking inspiration from both parents.
That can still work and i can use her to bring the pheonix force into the story later so thats perfect.

Honestly i dont know much about Rachel. But nightcrawler would currently be either dead or heavily injured during the fall of the xmen battle. Do with that what you will but i support this :)

Magic is certainly dead. Her sword is actually in ultrons possession and ironically limbo is where he puts those who he cannot kill for one reason or another like deadpool etc. Daimon could certainly be alive and would actually do well in wakanda currently as they need a magic user to both help Rae learn more about how to use Mjolnir, and they kinda have a low magical defense rn.
What the Black Knight and Avalon?

What the Black Knight and Avalon?
Not really sure on that one. He could possibly be alive. Don't really know the lore on him all that much.

Who is Avalon? Or is it the black knight of Avalon. Either way I recommend Latveria. They are listed as having an elite magic unit under Doom as the Current Sorcerer Supreme.

Not really sure on that one. He could possibly be alive. Don't really know the lore on him all that much.

Who is Avalon? Or is it the black knight of Avalon. Either way I recommend Latveria. They are listed as having an elite magic unit under Doom as the Current Sorcerer Supreme.
I meant like New Avalon, but I could just play the next inheritor of the Black Knight mantle.

As far as my other character the new Silver Samurai, which of the important Japanese sword would Ultron be in possession of?

I meant like New Avalon, but I could just play the next inheritor of the Black Knight mantle.

As far as my other character the new Silver Samurai, which of the important Japanese sword would Ultron be in possession of?
Id say neither tbh. He took magiks sword because she was a symbol of hope towards the end having made a plan with doctor strange that had her absorbing Limbo and a few other He'll dimensions to try and amp her to god tiers. It worked and she almost downed Ultron. But with the power he gained from Dormammu it was a bit of a stretch for her to win. Around that same time Juggernaut channeling the full power of Cytorak and Sentry were supposed to detonate a powerful specialized emo at ultrons central network which would've stunned him long enpugh for magik to land the KO. Sadly both of them were brought down by endless legions of Ultra Sentinels and while they detonated the bomb the sheer number of drones around them contained the pulse and ultron never got stunned. So once he finished her with an injustice style cardiac high five, he took her sword as a symbol of why he shouldn't be messed with.

Id say neither tbh. He took magiks sword because she was a symbol of hope towards the end having made a plan with doctor strange that had her absorbing Limbo and a few other He'll dimensions to try and amp her to god tiers. It worked and she almost downed Ultron. But with the power he gained from Dormammu it was a bit of a stretch for her to win. Around that same time Juggernaut channeling the full power of Cytorak and Sentry were supposed to detonate a powerful specialized emo at ultrons central network which would've stunned him long enpugh for magik to land the KO. Sadly both of them were brought down by endless legions of Ultra Sentinels and while they detonated the bomb the sheer number of drones around them contained the pulse and ultron never got stunned. So once he finished her with an injustice style cardiac high five, he took her sword as a symbol of why he shouldn't be messed with.
You sure you meant to reply that to my post?

Can I ask a few things;
1. What has Ultron done with the land he has concurred?
2. What happened to Thor's hammer and is it just lying where he died?
3. Would you be ok with character he is cloned from a couple of superheroes?

Can I ask a few things;
1. What has Ultron done with the land he has concurred?
2. What happened to Thor's hammer and is it just lying where he died?
3. Would you be ok with character he is cloned from a couple of superheroes?
Ultron turns the land he takes into a idealistic representation of the 1950s. Drones occupy street corners and watch the population snatching folks away if they display rebellious attitude.

Thors hammer fell on an island in the atlantic ocean where he fell. However its not there anymore. Rae the daughter of Storm and T'challa managed to take mjolnir despite being unworthy with her magnetic powers.

Clones are fine. Tarantula is actually a clone of peter Parker. But a mixed clone is a bit much in my opinion. Also dont overdo it...everyone cannot be a clone.

Asteriod M is an awesome idea but i would like that to perhaps be a recent history thing and have it recently have fallen to ultron. Colossus could then use his connections with storm to get refuge in wakanda. Perhaps the asteroid itself fell within wakandian territory and the decent was slowed to a managable degree by a collective of mutamts on board and off, and maybe some tractor beams. So you could still have the meteor base just currently grounded. That gives us the objective of trying to get it back into space to establish some form of orbital defence against ultron.

How recent are we talking? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years?
As for A-76 that actually works perfectly. Tarantula is going to have to journey with him though as i initially planned to have Doom send tarantula and a few others to make contact with Wakanda. A long journey through ultron territory with flight not being an option as all aircraft have been felled before they could get there. So it would have to be a small stealth team perhaps we could include another character down the line. What A-76 does upon reaching wakanda is up to you of course but we can say instead of the portable hard drive that Tarantula was going to be carrying the data is held on A-76's hard drive.

Hows that sound?
Would everyone, including those in Wakanda, know A-76 is a Doombot?

How recent are we talking? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years?

Would everyone, including those in Wakanda, know A-76 is a Doombot?
Recent is up to you honestly but the closer it is to current time the worse it is for everyone else. Preferably like 7 to 10.

Wakanda would have no idea until they make it there when their scan tech will reveal what he is. Hell if you want to have him be one of dooms sleeper doom bots meaning no one besides doom himself knows he is a bot. Including A-76 himself. Up to your really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back