• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Ultimate AU IC

Cade arrived in the room dressed in a simple black SHIELD dri-fit shirt and athletic shorts. He took a seat at the table after canvassing the room with his eyes. He didn't really know these guys too well, especially one guy he has never seen before today but Fury isn't holding a gun to his head so he must be fine. Cade removed a set of beats from the top of his head to his neck and put down his SHIELD issue advanced smartphone.

Shin wandered into the room shortly after, still doning his mask. He adjusted it as he took his place at the table. He believed they were missing at least one person but chose not to mind it or the new guy. The girl he had seen around the Triskelion earlier this week. He pretty much wore his mask 24/7 though.

Fury began the brieifing after Shin took his seat. A 3D rotating map of Madripoor appeared above the table and the lights in the room dimmed so that they were illuminated by the glow from the projection. "A very powerful weapon very likely has fallen into the wrong hands. Our lists of suspects is short but at the top is our old Hydra affiliated pain in the ass, the Hand. They were active last week kidnapping people and trying to make them vessels for the Beast. This could be apart of their plan to revive the Beast. If the Hand has it, it's going to Madripoor. You're going to Madripoor intercept and recover the weapon, then you are to investigate, determine, and if need be terminate the Hand's larger plan. Let's not let Hydra get one it's key allies to full capacity." Fury explained. "Any questions?"

Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Robin man Robin man Agent23 Agent23 Karcen Karcen

Raine hadn't really been all that enthused about this she had made her deal getting her stuff from home, a place in the building and a pay check under the reasoning her powers came from anime and games so she needed to have them and she was not safe outside. she really had done her best to avoid the others as she wasn't sold on this whole super hero thing and if anything she was a glass cannon type as any super villain could beat her super easy if they noticed her. Still she had tried combat and summarily gotten her ass kicked on the most basic of settings. To say she was bad at close quarters was an understatement but still they had found nothing her couldn't cut even the nearly indestructible adimantium was destroyed by the implosions or cut but her barriers. So it was reasoned she was best used if other fought people and she just finished them off from the back lines.

She had little to say about the whole mission thing, if anything she was more confused about why they were sending heroes in without people with guns and bombs why didn't the army try this. though she felt she knew the answer, the army just couldn't do t they were normal people and didn't have super powers or cyber suits. though she did realize she had one question that was important to how effective she could be assuming she found a big rock to hide behind.

" I have a question do we have permission to kill any hostiles we come across?" Raine asked even holding her head up for a moment, she woudl be far more useful if allowed to be lethal.

Field Marshall Field Marshall

Coal took note of all the others now joining them in the briefing room. SHIELD had gathered up some interesting characters it seemed. Each one seemed more different than the next. But as the meeting went on and Fury explained their next mission, he felt a little curious as to what the item was that they were to retrieve. But when it came time to ask questions Coal had another question stringing along in his thoughts.

After the girl asked about killing people Coal held back his question for a second. Well this was SHIELD and they would be going up against people who wanted to kill them. He looked to the girl, "If someone tried to kill you, you try to kill them right back." Coal felt as if this was common sense, but his question stirred back up. "I have a question." He looked to Shingen, "It's for Mary over here." He pointed to Shingen. "Do you ever take that thing off?" He asked. "Like do you sleep with that thing on?" He asked referring to Shingen's mask. "Please tell me you at least take it off at some point in your life... " But then again Coal wouldn't be surprised if Shingen was actually born with the mask.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Karcen Karcen Robin man Robin man Agent23 Agent23

"Lethal force is authorized." Fury answered Raine's question. He figured that was a given but he guessed they must still believe this is some goody two shoes Saturday morning tv show business. No this is life and death, no time to be soft business. Fury face palmed at Coal decided a briefing was the right time to voice his concerns about Shin's mask.

A red flash showed through the slits in Shin's mask as a smirk creeped a cross his lips. "If you asking if the horns attached to the mask prod me in my sleep, I guess you will never know. In fact, you'd never know if I took this mask off because you don't know what I look like without it. You're not worthy of knowing who I am under this mask." Shin replied in a condescending tone.

"That's enough, I don't recall saying there are no such thing as dumb questions." Fury interrupted. "Silver Samurai will be heading this mission, you are looking for a very specific katana. Silver Samurai or Black Knight will know it when they find it. The rest of the details about the weapon are outside of your security clearances. DISMISSED."

Shin rose from his seat and left the room, he was already suited up for the mission and so he went down to one of the hangars to make sure their transport is ready. Cade left the briefing room and went to his room to put on his armor, helmet, and retrieve his sword. Fury would be waiting in the briefing room for everyone to clear out before heading up to his office.

Down in Hangar 4, Shin came upon the team's transport. It appeared to be the Avenger's Custom Quinjet. It was of course black with the Avenger's say,Bol on it but a brief tour of even it's outside showed it was at least a little more unique than the other Quinjet. Shin was just thinking he hoped it comes with apilot when he saw a woman in a pilot's uniform enter the Quinjet followed by a slightly younger male in a pilot's uniform. Shin figured he should wait here so the team would know which one is their Quinjet.

Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Karcen Karcen Agent23 Agent23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back