• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: The next gen OOC

I’m thinking for Brooklyn could’ve improved her anger issues in therapy and is doing better with the team

Atreus wouosve worked on his teamwork skills with Alexender and broadened his magic prowess and archery skills, stayed with Victoria
Thalia would've gotten used to blending in better, worked on leadership skills, form a stronger sibling like bond with Alexander

As for Bailey I think she works on training her powers mostly and continuing to try and fit in with the team

Alex probably would've tried to become a better leader, though he will still go selective mute at times.
Victoria will have ruined her leg some more, gotten stronger with her magic and gotten a relic

Kiva would have been focusing on learning more about her powers, improving her athletic abilities, and trying to be better at communicating with others, especially the team, as opposed to just hiding in the shadows the whole time. Though she might still have trouble initiating conversation with others.

I think we said Loki was going to be or Sylvie idk if we wanted to do that thing where Stephen takes Atreus in or not that we talked about before
Wanda was dusted in the movies so

I’m thinking I might dust Bailey for now just since I’m not entirely sure what to do with her

Non of the original Avengers get dusted but do what you want

I don't add more cause you make us make forms for each one which is a no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back