• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

leif

hello !

i have not been on this website in quite a while so i'm very sorry if we were rping and i haven't responded. i am back now so if anyone i was rping with would like to continue lmk, otherwise i understand if not

i'm looking for more marvel rps right now, as i just made a new oc recently

this would be oc x canon (we can double up unless you prefer to just play as my love interest)

tony stark is taken as my love interest

also, i prefer to rp in private messages
here is my character:
[ PERSONAL INFORMATION ]

"you don't believe in magic?"
given name → vala
meaning: "chosen"
middle name → amaris
meaning: "child of the moon"
surname → dewin
meaning: "sorceror"
alter ego → the enchantress
date of birth → october 15
age → 30
romantic preference → bisexual
gender → female
birth place → boston township, ohio
current location → new york city
status → alive

[ APPEARANCE ]

"no i haven't used any magic to make me prettier... okay maybe a little"
overall appearance → + + + + +
casual clothing → + + + + +
formal clothing → + + + + +
alter ego clothing → +
face claim → megan fox

[ PERSONALITY ]

"good leaders can't be emotional"
overall personality →
vala outwardly appears apathetic, though inside she has a lot of emotions, she just pushes them deep down. she can be cruel when she feels she has to be. she tends to push people away the moment she feels them getting too close. she feels she has to avoid being vulnerable if she's going to be any kind of leader. she's good at putting on an act and being charming. she can pretend to be a very happy, friendly person, but it can only last so long.
fears & phobias → disappointing her mother, letting down her people, small spaces
alignment → lawful evil

[ HISTORY ]

"we are all just products of our past"
biography →
vala was raised by sorcerors. she grew up learning magic in a hidden community of other sorcerors. she was considered the chosen one within this community, believed to be the one who would lead them out of hiding. she was prepared her entire life to take over the world and bring about the reign of the sorcerors. when she turned 10, they held a ceremony for her to make everything official. the ceremony meant she would agree to fulfill the prophecy that she would one day lead the sorcerors to rule the earth. once she had agreed, they branded the back of her neck with a branding iron in the shape of a pentagram. for the next few years she was training nonstop. she learned how to enchant objects, how to write incantations, and how to make potions. she has a grimoire handed down to her from her mother and a book of shadows she's working on herself.
when the avengers were formed and became known to the world, her mother knew they would be an issue. she sent out vala to take them down one by one. the first step in the plan being to seduce tony stark and kill him.

[ ROMANTIC ENDEAVORS ]

"love makes you weak"
status → single
current love interest → tony stark
relationship with current love interest → they don't know each other very well at all. they meet at one of his parties which seemed like an accident to him, but it was completely intentional on her part. she just had to get close to him so she could destroy him

[ POWER ASSESSMENT ]

"well i can assure you, magic is very real"
power set / talents → the dark arts
incantations: she has learned how to write her own incantations to cast spells and curses, but it takes time to develop them and make sure they work how they're supposed to. generally she needs her spell book for these because she can't memorize them all, but she has three useful ones memorized that allow her to: cause immense pain, heal injuries, and lock doors.
enchantments: vala has learned how to enchant objects. she doesn't know how to enchant people. she mostly knows how to enchant reflective objects (mirrors, etc) to show parts of the near future and weapons to make them more effective.
→ potions: vala enjoys making potions, but she finds they aren't the most convenient. they usually need really elaborate ingredients so if she thinks she'll need a potion, she has to make it in advance. she has made a potion that will make the victim extremely sick and weak, keeping it on her with the intention of using it to end the avengers.
weaponry → enchanted dagger
weaknesses →
→ incantations: there are a few weaknesses that come with incantations, a big one being that she needs her spell book to read off most of them. another weakness with incantations is that they need to be read aloud, meaning she has to be careful about anyone hearing her cast any spells. another big weakness with incantations is when she's writing her own, poor wording can have consequences.
→ enchantments: similar to incantations, a big weakness that comes with enchanting things is the possibility of wording the enchantment poorly and dealing with the consequences of that.
→ potions: the main weakness with potions is that if someone else gets ahold of them, they can be used against the person who created them. they're also difficult to make, they have to be made exactly by the book with all the right ingredients and exact amounts. it's very tedious.
extra →
→ she finds the stress of all the pressure put on her often gets to her, but she tries to push through
→ she's terrified of disappointing everyone
→ if she betrays her people she'll be imprisoned and sacrificed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back