• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel roleplay

Originals or Children

• Original Cannon Characters

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Children of Cannon Characters

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Okay, I do have two questions, is knowledge of the comic books required or is being familiar with the MCU okay? Also are OCs allowed?

As for question 1.No, as if your character based on the MCU then I'm sure not, as several people chose characters that they have knowledge of, As knowledge of the characters help the character, and 2. MCU is fine, as Tony/our GM Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 made her version based on the MCU version and with comic version sprinkled in. as for your third question, the OCs are allowed as FactionParadox FactionParadox did make a oc without knowing and did fine no one denied it so i'm sure you can
Okay, I do have two questions, is knowledge of the comic books required or is being familiar with the MCU okay? Also are OCs allowed?

So I've been interested in doing a Marvel roleplay group for a while and I haven't found one that's recent and not dead. So I decided to make my own. It can either be the characters themselves or we could do one with the children of them all. I'll let you all chose which it is. That's really all there is to this whole thing. So thanks for reading this!

Oooo...Marvel and DC r always kinda tricky. Most people would probably get into it after a recent Marvel or D.C. Movie or game has dropped. I would love to join one, however. Also, I say go for it. It sounds like fun to me yo. 😏

alright make a cs
Oooo...Marvel and DC r always kinda tricky. Most people would probably get into it after a recent Marvel or D.C. Movie or game has dropped. I would love to join one, however. Also, I say go for it. It sounds like fun to me yo. 😏

So which cap did we get? Since had the comic Batroc not movie version.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 @MouseAndHound (Posting this on both Marvel interest checks just to be on the safe side) I'm interested in joining but I'm a little confused. Are you guys working on two different RPG's or are you going to both Co-GM one RPG?

I may have missed this but are only canon characters gonna be accepted? Because i have marvel OC's for days. :3

Abilities is supposed to be what the person is capable of. Like intelligence shooting skills. And powers are the more magical things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back