• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel roleplay, up for doubling!

Artemis3691

Megan/Max
Hey! I'm looking for anyone willing to do a Marvel role play? Marvel Cinematic Universe or X-Men Cinematic Universe preferred, it would most likely be OC x Canon, however I really enjoy doubling, so if you're willing to play a canon character for me, I'd love to do the same! Please PM me and let me know if you're up for this! There are some ships I am alright with! Suggest and I will let you know!

Last edited:
Really majority work! I have a few female OCs, and I'd prefer Steve, Bucky, Pietro, or Peter for MCU, and Charles, Erik, Peter, Adam, Warren, or Kurt for X-Men. But whatever you'd like! I'd also be open to doubling if you usually play females?

I can do Warren and I'm fairly fluent in German so I can do Kurt too. As for Doubling Are you comfortable with Canon X Canon? And are you comfortable with Comic Verse? If not I'm Still willing to be Warren or Kurt

I'm comfortable with canon x canon for your plot, and I've only read the A-Force comics, I have some new x-men comics but I haven't read them quite yet. I can try! You'd just have to give me some pointers. Pm me?

Yes of course I'll PM you first thing in the morning it's 1 Am and I have to Get some sleep. I look forward to Roleplaying with you good night. Also the Pairing I'd like is a fairly Common one: Remy x Rogue

Hey! I'm looking for anyone willing to do a Marvel role play? Marvel Cinematic Universe or X-Men Cinematic Universe preferred, it would most likely be OC x Canon, however I really enjoy doubling, so if you're willing to play a canon character for me, I'd love to do the same! Please PM me and let me know if you're up for this! There are some ships I am alright with! Suggest and I will let you know!

Is this still open?

I'm in for it if its still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back