• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Roleplay(Must make CS by PMing a mod)

She jumped off the building, clenching her fists to prepare for the fall, and landed in front of Gwen.

Gwen stacy was walking until cat land infront of her, she fixed her short spider shirt, tips of her hair are pink :"uh can i help you?"

Gwen stacy goes past cat heading home
'That was weird' she thought

Gwenpool face deadpans at the interaction, ok who the hell was writing this? I mean there is subverting expectations then theres just being lazy, did someone forget to do the panels in time so quickly threw in stuff like this to fill the pages?.

(She is refering to the interaction. Keep in mind Gwenpool believes she is in a comic.)

Gwen look around and talk to herself:"so much for trying to stay out of sight.......now the swat teams are going after ghost spider and soon enough shield is gonna jump in...........why dont they understand that i didnt kill him......"
She saw her father police car wasnt there:"probably looking for her agian. Why cant he just let this go.........i guess its the same reason i cant let go"

She jumped on a random house, grateful that the shingles didn't fall or make noise, so she turned invisible and jumped down.

poison goth poison goth
(Nah, if its OOC id post in brackets/other chat. "" is her talking. I may sometimes use ** for thinking)
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Hmm now that was interesting, a who done it murder now that could be fun. Stretching a little she pokes her head down through the pannel looking to the girl below "Hey it wouldnt be the first time the cops got it wrong" Head seeming to appear out of nowhere to the girl as if phasing through mid air "But the Swat either never catch the heroes, or they figure out the truth eventually.....just how things go. Who did they think you killed anyway?" A blonde haired girl whos upper face is concealed behind a white mask and pink lenses smiles towards them.

Gwen jumps back seeing gwenpool:"who are you? I didnt kill anyone i dont know what you are talking about"
'Who is this? And how did they hear me i saw the street was clear' she thought

She keeps a wide grin "On first part, Call me Gwenpool Hero in the making, for the second" gesturing somewhere above her head "I saw the speech bubbles....erm" pausing trying to think for a few moments, speech bubbles confuse people here...how else could i put it? "Hmm well think of it like i get free subtitles on those im watching" stepping through the rest of the pannel to come better into view "Just going around doing the good deeds, you know the hero stuff. Its kinda of been quiet and cats in a tree level stuff is boring. Soooo...just kinda taking a stab at random since thats how the best adventures tend to start" giving a warm smile and chuckle to herself.

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    751.8 KB · Views: 1
Gwen confused for a moment:"subtitles? Thats strange......ok. Just a friend of mine was killed and i was there at the wrong time"

Leaning against the wall she nods away "Uh huh, I mean if thats the case....shouldnt those forensic whiz's pick up on the truth? or is there the real killer still on the loose?"

Gwen:"the real killer is on the loose, she killed him by somehow draining his life from his body, the killer is also a mutant. They havent figured it out because they saw me holding his dead body"

Stopping for a moment to think "Huh a mutant....wait draining life? Did she have a cool white wisp to her hair and southern twang?"

Gwen:"she did have white hair and a weird sword"

"Hmm well one i was thinking of wasnt much for swords. But i mean you dont either so guess thats another thing in your favor. But given how your just walking around at night out in the open im going to guess you were a bit more disguised when they found you right?" keeping the wide smile "But back on track f it is a Mutant....Did you try maybe X-Men? Seems there speciality after all, its every other week that they are either fighting a bad guy mutant or rebuilding their place after it gets blown up again."

Gwen:"yes. I havent asked the x men because of the police and swat after the other me"

"I mean they have kinda have a Psychic or two, so fairly easy for them to get your telling the truth." She shrugs lightly "I mean....unless you want to keep it personal. Either way getting more exposition on the girl seems like a good idea right?" striking a pose with finger guns "Then we can jump in guns a blazing to bring them in. Maybe uncover some big conspiracy or evil plot as well it gets duked out!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back