• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Roleplay(Must make CS by PMing a mod)

Angelo eats a sandwich as he sits across from Peter intently staring at him.

"We could kill him now."

"We could, but we won't. When we strike, we make it count."

"He can't sense us, and I'm only in school because of you! I'm the son of the second biggest crime boss in the city!"

"I thought it was third."

"Whatever! Just sitting in front of the man that all of New York wants to squash but somehow can't right infront of us is so...So!..."

"Irking?"

"Yea!"

"Patience Angelo. We will have our chance once again. And we will finally be remembered as the ones who squashed this bug."

Angelo smiles at Peter "Yea ofcourse, man! I was just admiring how much you're rockin that due, is all." Angelo wipes his mouth with his thumb

"Alright, kinda felt like you were talking to yourself, I mean, that's odd don't ya think?" He drinks his carton of Chocolate Milk and dumps his tray into a trash can, He sat back down "Oh I gotta go, I got to go checkup on my Aunt", he leaves and gets on the roof and changes into Spider-Man!
Angelo smiles at Peter "Yea ofcourse, man! I was just admiring how much you're rockin that due, is all." Angelo wipes his mouth with his thumb

Last edited:
Angelo gets up from the lunch table and throws his tray away and exits the cafeteria

"What about now?"

"Now we follow. We observe him and you best pay attention. The more you study him. His movements. His mindest. Then can we combat him."

"Ok. I see. Fighting fire with fire."

"......Yessssss....."

"You alright there?"

"......Yessssssss..."

"O-Okay? But you've been attached to him before. You know how he moves and such, don't you?"

"To a degree, yes. But I was more focused on enhancing his gentics for our own use than how he fought or how his mind functions. I simply copied and pasted his abilities on to to whoever I bond with now. Beside, it's best you experience this yourself. I have a feeling, today will be a great day of 'Follow the Spider."

Peter was swinging on Patrol and then he lands on a building only to be attacked by Scorpion,
Angelo gets up from the lunch table and throws his tray away and exits the cafeteria

"What about now?"

"Now we follow. We observe him and you best pay attention. The more you study him. His movements. His mindest. Then can we combat him."

"Ok. I see. Fighting fire with fire."

"......Yessssss....."

"You alright there?"

"......Yessssssss..."

"O-Okay? But you've been attached to him before. You know how he moves and such, don't you?"

"To a degree, yes. But I was more focused on enhancing his gentics for our own use than how he fought or how his mind functions. I simply copied and pasted his abilities on to to whoever I bond with now. Beside, it's best you experience this yourself. I have a feeling, today will be a great day of 'Follow the Spider."

"Ah Spider-Man. Nice for you to come swinging around. And here I didn't think you wanted to see me." Scorpion muses with a smug grin on his face

"I didn't but nice to see you regardless, I haven't met you but hey you attacked then again what's your name, The Stinger? Tail-Man?" Spider-Man says with a comedic tone
"Ah Spider-Man. Nice for you to come swinging around. And here I didn't think you wanted to see me." Scorpion muses with a smug grin on his face

"If you havent already guessed." Scorpion's tail shot straight at Spider-Man's face at blinding speed but stops just a mere inch from his face "I'm Scorpion. And I'm the one to beat around here." Scorpion retracts his tail away from Spider-Man's face.

"Wow, you mean that guy who can shoot fire and throw spear chains? Wow, you've gone really downhill man!" He webs his tail and wraps it around Scorpion, "Say, you sound like someone I know," Spidey said thinking
"If you havent already guessed." Scorpion's tail shot straight at Spider-Man's face at blinding speed but stops just a mere inch from his face "I'm Scorpion. And I'm the one to beat around here." Scorpion retracts his tail away from Spider-Man's face.

"I won't lie. You do too." Scorion's suit releases some sort of smoke from its slit and the webs melt, allowing Scorpion to break free. "But regardless. Good ol' Triple J wants your brought to justice. Whether it involves you being dead or alive. As long as your face is still recognizable." Scorpion launches himself at Spider-Man with amazing speed

"Somehow I believe you," He holds back Scorpion's tail, and he struggles
"I won't lie. You do too." Scorion's suit releases some sort of smoke from its slit and the webs melt, allowing Scorpion to break free. "But regardless. Good ol' Triple J wants your brought to justice. Whether it involves you being dead or alive. As long as your face is still recognizable." Scorpion launches himself at Spider-Man with amazing speed

"Then you should also believe me when I say you're outmatched!" Scoprion flings Spider-Man away with his tail. Oncehe's mid-air, Scorpion launches himself at Spider-Man again and tackles him down. He sits up, puts his fist back and a blade pops out from the wrist and throws the punch aimed directly towards Spider-Man's face

He holds back the arm and shoots webs at his face, he then kicks him off and he hits an airvent
"Then you should also believe me when I say you're outmatched!" Scoprion flings Spider-Man away with his tail. Oncehe's mid-air, Scorpion launches himself at Spider-Man again and tackles him down. He sits up, puts his fist back and a blade pops out from the wrist and throws the punch aimed directly towards Spider-Man's face

Scorpion rips the webs from off his face and unwedges himself out of the airvent. He lands on all fours before standing up and folding his arms complete with an arrogant smile "Another thing you should believe is that I can keep this up all day. Can you? One good strike from me and you might not make it tomorrow." Scorpion's tail swings about in a taunting manner

At midtown high, gwen was walking over to her locker while talking to her friends/band members
Lily wearing a blue hoodie, she walk through the hall avoiding the crowded halls

His spider-sense alerts him and dodges, "Can't let the stinger sting me," He tries pulling it off (SUCCESS 1-3/FAILURE 4-6 I thought that attacks can only work, if you role a 3 or below, if higher the attack fails)

The stinger misses but as he flies over Scorpion, he sees this oppurotunity to slash at him with his wrist blade, cutting his arm in the process

Harry was also at school(Decided to bring out my Hobgoblin which is Harry) He saw gwen and waved he continued to his locker,

Meanwhile, "Ow, geez, " He punches Scorpion so hard it breaks his mask

Lily felt her symbiote necklace send a shiver down her spine, she walks past harry
Gwen waves back and smiled

Harry speaks to himself now, "My dad has gone missing for the past few days, and Peter's been missing out on all our events recently," He drinks a orange fluid and walks back,

Half of Scorpion's mask breaks and he takes one step back and stops. He turns to Spider-Man to reveal a familiar face with the same arrogant smile. Blood trickle down the corner of his smile "That was a good shot you took." Scorpion wipes the blood away "Sadly enough, you didn't make it count"

Lily suddenly stops she wasnt feeling well, the chip in her head turned on, absorbing her energy of her powers, she felt like collapsing and blacking out which would cause her to go into a nightmare
Lilith watching from the trees outside, she smirk to herself:'vlads plan is going perfectly well, soon enough in three days she will provide enough power to the machine'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back