• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Roleplay(Must make CS by PMing a mod)

Peter,now tired, sees the face and is shocked, he doesn't respond as it may reveal his identity, "That's not what I was going for," Peter laughs weakly Then keeps punching him with vast agility, but he gets slower and slower. "Huff,Huff,Huff," He pants
Half of Scorpion's mask breaks and he takes one step back and stops. He turns to Spider-Man to reveal a familiar face with the same arrogant smile. Blood trickle down the corner of his smile "That was a good shot you took." Scorpion wipes the blood away "Sadly enough, you didn't make it count"

Gwen heads outside and changes into ghost spider, she swings off to go on patrol while everyone was distracted, after a few minutes she noticed spiderman and scorpion fighting. She shot a web at scorpion tail pulling it back away from spidey
Lily steps got weaker, she was wearing a thin winter jacket and thin winter glooves, she bumps into other students

More of the Scorpion's mask gets torn away revealing the face of none other than Flash Thompson. His face only covered in scuff marks from Spider-Man's punches to his face as he's been letting him tucker himself out. His smile still apparent on his face. "If your done, I think it's my turn." Scorpion delivers a hard and swift punch to Spider-Man's gut. Knocking the wind out of him, then follows up with a left swing to his face, breaking Spider-Man's lens and sending him skidding across the ground. Scorpion walks up to him, grabs Spider-Man by the chest part of his costume and pull him up to where he can look upat him. "Say goodnight Bugboy." Scorpion raises his fist and a wrist blade pops out

"Get off of me!" he kicks him off and he gets hit by the web
More of the Scorpion's mask gets torn away revealing the face of none other than Flash Thompson. His face only covered in scuff marks from Spider-Man's punches to his face as he's been letting him tucker himself out. His smile still apparent on his face. "If your done, I think it's my turn." Scorpion delivers a hard and swift punch to Spider-Man's gut. Knocking the wind out of him, then follows up with a left swing to his face, breaking Spider-Man's lens and sending him skidding across the ground. Scorpion walks up to him, grabs Spider-Man by the chest part of his costume and pull him up to where he can look upat him. "Say goodnight Bugboy." Scorpion raises his fist and a wrist blade pops out

Ghost spider swings over hitting scorpion away from spidey, she shot multiple webs at scorpion, covering his wrist blade and tail,trapping him before she help spiderman up
Lily tried to walk forward more, looking for a place to collapse that wouldnt be as noticable, she turn around as she look, her body getting weaker

"Thanks, Ghost, I would say report him to the police, however he was recruited by the Mayor," He gets up barely, He webs him up and ties his tail up as well, he then swings back to school and changes to normal clothes, he forgets to hide his scratch from the fight,

Lily use the wall as support, her vision faded to black and she passed out, collapsing on the floor, going into a nightmare. More of her energy is drained from her, her symbiote necklace choker couldnt wake her
Ghost spider took scorpion to shield for them to deal with him, but as soon as she left him there, she swinged away from twenty swat cars

Peter looked at Lily, "What is going on here?" He goes to wake up Lily and pokes her
Lily use the wall as support, her vision faded to black and she passed out, collapsing on the floor, going into a nightmare. More of her energy is drained from her, her symbiote necklace choker couldnt wake her
Ghost spider took scorpion to shield for them to deal with him, but as soon as she left him there, she swinged away from twenty swat cars

Lily doesnt wake but was having a nightmare she couldnt wake up easily from. The winter thin glooves and thin winter jacket protect others from her extremely cold skin, no one knew about it

Lily in nightmare starts to cough up ink
Ghost spider lands ontop the school
Twenty swat cars point guns at her

Unbeknownst to them there's an invisble figure having watched them from a rooftop away.

"Hmmm. We may not have caught him at the best of times."

"No shit! He almost died and not by our hands!"

"I know that, but now the Scorpion is gone. For now. This still leaves us with a big enough opportunity for you to observe the Spider-Man for yourself first-hand."

"I hope your right."

"I am trust me. I wouldn't steer you wrong, Angelo."

Last edited:
"Yeah, Yeah, say have you heard of that Scorpion guy who is hunting down Spidey?"
Flash rubs his head and turns to see the new heroes that have arrived "Well looky there. There rescue team has come. Thought I can't say it'll make much of a difference." Flash stands to his feet and faces them

Lily in nightmare, ink leaks from her mouth
Ghost spider shot lots of webs making swat flee quickly

Peter chilled with Harry for a bit, "Sorry for blowing off our events, I had homework, and my Aunt is sick right now so yeah,"
Harry sighed, "It's fine Pete, I haven't been angry enough recently with my father's disappearance,"
"I'm sorry, if it makes you feel better I can come over to your house and we can play some games,"
"Sounds good," Harry replied, Harry slowly got more and more aggressive with each passing day, they noticed Ghost Spider was on the roof and admitted it was cool, they walked home, Hours later, a man in a purple cloak grabbed Lily and took her somewhere, Somewhere where she'd be safe, He grabs the Amulet and takes it off of her,

Lily cough up more ink while having nightmare muttering:"let me go"

Amulet?) thats not the thing giving her issues)
There was a metal plate on her head held by four bolts, hidden by hair, behind that was the chip with four wires attach to her brain, that was the thing causing her issue because the real piece of her brain where she could have dreams and normal nightmares was removed. not the symbiote choker necklace. Ink was still on her mouth
Lily muttering while in nightmare:"stop drowning me, ow that spark hurt my brain...." a spark came from the chip, she felt the back of her head where the metal plate was.
Lily muttering:"take it out or hack it, how do i make it stop"

Cat watched the streets below from the top of a tall building. No one had noticed her now, so she decided to stay put. She could see nearly the entire city from here, which made her feel safer.

Cat saw someone walking. She followed them. Quite a surprise they'll get since I know her name.

(It is a she, right?)

Yes)
Gwen walks down the street towards her house

Gwenpool
Gwen sits on the ledge with a hotdog from the vender below mentally going over a checklist for the next day. She had a offical ID now for this world but just her luck that Strange would keep the drop out part...she suspects he did that delibrately, maybe some unresolved issues about medical school wanting everone else to go through it. So in order to get her books in order and set up for the future she got the fun of highschool again. Though this was highschool in a comic world so was guaranteed to be tons more fun given the amount of secret plots that seem to kick off and tropes they need to keep up with.

So Gwen Poole Highschool 2, Electric Bugaloo...and given the series its likely the same one as a few of the other heroes...still not sure which ones but will be fun to see either way, and she can still do the Hero thing on the side, hmm maybe if she takes French Batroc can help her out if they hang out a little again. At the though of that her mind wanders to the man as the French teacher before her train of thought being broken by a movements along the rooftops. Taking advantage of a recent trick she picked up she opens up the panels to read along, and maybe even jump in since whoever it is, seems theres a scene focusing on them.

That could mean one of two things, either they are a big character, or something interestings going to happen to them that kicks off a scene. Either way best not to miss out as she finishes off her snack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back