• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Roleplay(Must make CS by PMing a mod)

Defensively takes a step back. SHe's now out of herself. Her eyes glow an intense red as she attacks him with everything. SHe doesn't even know it herself, but that may be fatal

Venom observes the whole spectacle from the walls of Manhattan buildings
"Well...This all been unforseen..."

"Now we'll never be able to kill Spider-Man now that he has symbiote of his own! We can barely take him on together without it!"

"A small set back, Angelo. You forget, I too am a symbiote."

"So what do we do about this?"

"We play smart for now and continue watching."

"All this damn watching..."

"There are many doors, Angelo. Some open and we miss them. We haven't missed our and it hasnt opened yet. We'll get ours soon enough."

He grabs her and looks at her "GOOOO TOOOO HELLLL, YOU KILLEDDDD HIMMMMM"
Defensively takes a step back. SHe's now out of herself. Her eyes glow an intense red as she attacks him with everything. SHe doesn't even know it herself, but that may be fatal
Spidey's mask appears on again and he looks at the fight "RED WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He has the feeling of being watched again "Why does this feeling always happen at the worse times,despite my spider-sense not going off Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Wanda hasn't disarmed herself yet.
- Want to die, too?- She snarls at him, instantly regretting it- I... I'm sorry, i....- She disarms herself

Suddenly a sihlohouette can bee seen in view of the Sun. It comes crashing down on top of Hobogoblin, forcing him into a newly formed crater in the ground. As the smoke clears, white lights can be seen and soon, a mettalic figure with hot rod flames on the arms and feet can be seen pinning Hobgoblin down with his hand on his head
kt4modding_marvel_avengers_alliance_iron_man_mk_22_by_kt4modding-d87yoti.png

"Harry Osborn. Your disturbance of the peace isn't welcomed'". Says a metallic voice

Last edited:
"Says the boy walking in daddy's footsteps. Got the ugliness down and all. What's going on here, Harry?"

Rhodey removes his hand from Hobgoblin's head and looks over to Peter "Sorry about your friend, kid."

Note:"dear spidey, i need you to find peter or to meet me at the appartment *lists address* its for something i need help with"

White archer shifted back and swing to the top of her appartment, she touch her necklace changing back to lily before entering through window of appartment
"Hi peter" she said

Lily:"i need your help.....could you hack this and reset it to have good dreams" she hands him the piece of chip

"Uh sure, I mean I'm great with technology and science, you some kind of robot?" he hacks it and deletes the gooddreams.exe block and deletes the baddreams.exe here you go, and I have something to tell you, I know you and harry were going out but..."
Lily:"i need your help.....could you hack this and reset it to have good dreams" she hands him the piece of chip

Lily:"why did you delete the good? Im not a robot. What did you need to tell me also we arent exactly going out we just hungout this evening"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back