• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mediae

i'm on top of the world hey! (he / she / they)
Well hello there! It's nice to meetcha, and welcome to my comfortable little corner of this lovely site. Although, not as lovely as you of course! I'm loving the look you have today you magnificent specimen of Royalty! (;

My name's Mediae {Med-ee-Ay} and I go by He/She/They pronouns. In terms of age, I'm 16, so still a minor, but if it's writing maturity you're looking for, I enjoy writing darker topics and can handle them as I have no triggers of my own. I often get mistaken online for someone much older! I can reply often, usually daily or multiple daily, but at least a few times a week. I don't ghost, and will be honest if I'm struggling with a roleplay so we can wiggle some stuff around to see if it makes a difference! Although I prefer quality over quantity, I can produce 2-4 paragraphs of normal posts, ranging from 4-5 for starters and 4-7 for bits I am obsessing over. I love talking OOC!

My current themes of interest are; hurt/comfort, platonic relationships, found family, fluff, angst, slice of life and LGBTQ+!

An Old Friend: One thing Howard Stark did not expect to be doing would be finding some scruffy kid on the side of the street. What he really didn't expect to be doing is taking the kid in. Or that the kid would become his second hand. (Looking for Howard Stark.)

He's (Legally) Not My Kid!, Irondad and Spiderson: Literally just the day to day life of Tony Stark and Peter Parker, set in an AU where Tony didn't die. (Looking preferably for a Tony. In this, MJ would use they/them pronouns and Peter is probably trans.)

I'm also up for hearing anyone else's Marvel Roleplay ideas at the moment! But I'm definately more into platonic plotlines, so bear that in mind. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back