• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVEL Open-World rp?

Peri-winkle

broken like glass

The gist of this shindig is pretty simple. Our characters free roam around New York City, and once in a while explore other locations. Periodically I'll throw in some story arcs, or events for people to follow, but for the most part, you make your own story. If you and a buddy just want to stop a car jacking or maybe go on a stealth mission for S.H.I.E.L.D. It's all up to you. Oh, and one more thing, this would occur some time in the future. I'd say 15-20 years in the future. More info. will be released once people show interest, or simply ask below.

I'll put my interest down but I've expressed interest in another Marvel RP and I potentially might not be able to juggle both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back