• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel OC/Canon RP (Looking for Tony Stark)

belladonna21

Hi. I'm looking for someone to play Tony Stark for an OC. I liked the idea of Tony helping a teenager (she's 17/18) with her powers and maybe using her help. Maybe they could even get each other through their anxiety.

I was thinking we could start from the beginning. The beginning could be like how he met Spiderman, where he tells her mother she's part of some "Stark Internship" and they spend some time together. Or we could start somewhere in the middle with them living together in Stark Towers or going to parties.

About my character: she's a powerful witch. No one really knows about how powers but we can flesh out how Stark gets to know about them.

I do only literate paragraph (or longer) RPs. I'd prefer that you email me at belladonnawitchcraft@gmail.com rather than messaging me on here or replying to this thread. Let me know of any ideas you have as I'm open to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back