• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marvel, Naruto, Trigun, Star Trek?

Eli

The Breathing Master
Here's what you need to know:

I've got some fandom roleplay cravings right now. I'm hoping we can figure something out.

Aside from that, I generally post a few paragraphs per post, but maybe if we get comfortable we can do more or less. I don't really want to worry about word count, and I doubt you want to, either. Good, cohesive character interaction is the main thing I want--maybe we can even try collaborative posts for a better flow. I'd like something engaging, without much pressure and with a healthy dose of collaboration and character development. I need a partner who is patient, and I'll be patient for you, too. I can't give you daily replies. In return for your patience you can give me a reply as late as you want. And if you lose interest, I won't bug ya; I get it, and I'll let the thread or message fade away if that's what you want.

I try to deliver posts with good spelling, grammar, punctuation and the like, and I do put effort into my posts. I expect the same, but don't worry if you make mistakes. I do too.

As for the fandom plots... I'm looking for four main things. For all of these I will play canon characters only, and I would really, really prefer it if you played canon characters, too. In fact, yeah, I want you to play canon characters as your main characters. Sorry.

1) Marvel. The Avengers. Daredevil. Something in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, maybe with some comic influences. I'm wiling to play Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Foggy Nelson, or Matt Murdock. I like platonic or romantic relationships. I don't have a ton in mind plot-wise, but I've got some vague ideas, mostly surrounding the characters themselves. If you can play just about anybody else, I'd probably be happy, although I'm iffy on Thor and Loki. If we do something romantic, it's gotta be gradual, and I admit I prefer some pairings over others. I also probably won't take a Natasha player if I'd be playing Bruce--I've got something nice in the works for that one already.

2) Naruto. Namely, I want to play Kakashi, and you can play one of the adult canon ninja like Iruka, Asuma, Kurenai, Tenzo, etc. I'd prefer Iruka, and I'd prefer a platonic relationship--I'd like to deal with the society and politics of the Hidden Leaf Village, and what life is like for these shinobi in-between all the missions. I've got some fanfiction that has inspired this craving, and I can give it to you if you want to know what I'm looking for in this roleplay.

3) I've put the least thought into this one, but how about Trigun? Vash and Wolfwood, anybody?

4) Star. Trek. Yeah. The Original Series is awesome and all, but I bet you guys think of the recent films when I mention Trek, huh? Well, alright--how about we pick up the (other) Jim, Bones, Spock, two of those three (and NPC everybody else in the crew?), and plot something up, yeah?

Yup, that's just about it. Let me know if you're interested. PM or post here. If you post here, I'll probably just PM you. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the both of you for replying! I'll send messages your way.

The thread is still open for the time being, if anybody else would like to express interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back