• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel (MCU) MxM Literate RP

Roeegs

ugh im tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
After watching Endgame (don't worry, we don't have to do anything related to that), my fiery passion for Marvel has been reborn and I'm looking to hash out a roleplay.

I'd prefer a nice balance of fluff and angst, with a good helping of hurt/comfort. Something preferably a little lighter then the last two Avengers would be nice, but I'm also ALL FOR exploring the individual problems and issues that our characters have (and they definitely have them, with a side-order of no doubt PTSD riddled nightmares.) I'd love for our characters to discover each other's issues and gently be that helping hand they need, as well as tentatively find romance.

I love pretty much all the characters, but I'd prefer to either be Stephen Strange, Peter Quill, or Scott Lang (yes I'm particularly weak for dorky ass characters, with an exception for Strange who I just straight up love.) I have no preference for who you roleplay, and I'd be happy to see what unique characters you might pick out.

Here are the ground rules:

-Both of our characters should have an opportunity to be fleshed out, so no hijacking a character's moment with your own.

-I like writing 3-7 paragraphs, and would appreciate someone who will write with as much gusto. I'm not the best writer, if I'm honest, but I'd like there to be shared effort.

-Though I'd like a good chunk of this roleplay to be sweet, I really would like someone who's mature enough to handle the darker themes. Some of these characters have suffered through horrible shit, and I'd like it if someone didn't treat it either too lightly or too dramatically.

-Sometimes I can be a little inconsistent with my replies (it takes me a hot minute to get into a roleplay), and I won't mind if it's the same with. As long as a reply is eventually written, then consider the rp up and running.

Alrighty, that's about it. Also don't be afraid to use the characters I said I'd prefer to be, I don't mind being other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back